Top 10 Tribes

Discussion in 'Tatai Var (US20)' started by DaBahamaLlama, Feb 3, 2017.

1. king kymeria

king kymeria Mounted Archer

yeah why not, inactives still have, units, they are just not responding, I got a half mill, just sitting here lol... and no not salty, you tribe skills and overwhelming amount of conquered barbs, and all that peace and quiet...Lol, you'd have to an idiot not to have overtaken my position...Too bad I am a little P.O.ed about Wick3d though, if not for you, His but was through...so Im sure he really appreciated you interference...

2. Athelgar

Athelgar Spearman

More like shame on Rossaum. The guy tried to offer up the rest of the tribe as food to get into LQ after they stomped him. The worst part is he never asked for support. His actions were deplorable.

So I do nothing but munch barbs and take inactives but also I'm the only reason you couldn't kill my neighbor? Interesting logic.

Also, just as a note: I have not and will not ever munch a barb that is not first turned red by an invading enemy. I understand how the victory condition works and the more barbs that are eaten by the top 10, the more the world is needlessly prolonged. I hate having to make those crappy vills into functioning troop makers but I don't really have a choice when a tribe like WAR chapel bombs into my provs.

3. king kymeria

Your not a true member till you've been banned at least once...lol

Icedragon likes this.
  4. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

oh this is why he disbanded the tribe. Wow

5. king kymeria

yeah right!

6. king kymeria

No I'd keep the tribe I love TCL, great people, but the tribe skills are woefully inadequate, if a player is going to take on a tribe with lvl 41 T.S. It's not about me, I gave it a shot, no go...I ow when Im outclassed, and why make the other 24 members suffer, as for me shoot, Im in no position to fight anyone, Athelgar, has crumbled my position, I could had taken wick3d, and not worried to much about the rest, but the strong man had to Keep his attacks coming, , It's what happens, But Im stll having a blast, and if I can help out my old friends in W.A.T. well It's what Im going to do, and hope for the best for my beloved but severely weaker tribe...that's why I thought of disbanning, but I might stay just to be eyesore.

7. king kymeria

and uh, yeah you are exactly why I couldn't "kill" your mate, bro, seriously you saved him big time, Non stop Offense, I know because I spied on you Imps, in my old province, you had to act fast, to avoid the threat! of collapse or something, forget the gloves you came at me from jump with everything you had time to save,. Defeating all my Defense, which I was surprised, Damn Tribe Skills! conquering my Academy villa, but, well played, Im not angry,Wick3d, he gets to carry on always in debted to your service...and we both know it. in fact if not for you and barb munching Vilas, there, 'nice guy though" that suad, is toast, you all know it...lol...but go back to writing fantasy, your good at it...I like it :) see you around.

8. Athelgar

Athelgar Spearman

Holy crap are you LyonOfZyon? Lmao. I was totally cool with you until you tried to stab me in the back before the TCL/LQ alliance was even over. Of course I fought back, and of course I demolished you. You seem to put 0 effort into growing your vills or farming and I am not looking forward to bringing them up to par. They're all terrible.

And yeah Jefe, Ross got wrecked by Iks and a few others and essentially threw a massive hissy fit. He gave 0 warning before disbanding the tribe and most of the people I talked to didn't even know he was under attack. That whole childish reaction to a minor setback completely altered the balance of power within like a week or 2.

EIJEFE likes this.
  9. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

iks and ish bring anger in people. Cant really blame him haha. Jokes aside, really unfortunate how this world turned out

10. king kymeria

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  11. pumanchero

pumanchero Spearman

LQ is an awesome tribe (bias aside), you can open 3-5 more worlds this 2017 and if the core of LQ stills play stays you won't have a chance, that world is over, period. If team-work sucks you'll claim cheating, I don't blame you, you're not skilled enough. This team is aggressive and skilled, you don't have a chance if you don't have organized squads, if you don't coordinate short and long term support, if you rely on your past fame, if you live for the forum comments, if you don't know how to play Tribal Wars, period.

12. pumanchero

pumanchero Spearman

Excuse my engrish and my 9° porters.

13. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

haha did someone pay you to say this?

Icedragon likes this.
  14. PainMonkey

PainMonkey Spearman

I just looked at numbers for the top 25 tribes. LQ has 58% of the points (and that with 15% of the members). When does the winner get called?

15. iksnumskaw

iksnumskaw Archer

If King Kymeria lived in America, he would be a 9/11 denier. I have no idea what he says half the time, and the other half I can actually read never makes sense.

16. elphame

elphame Mounted Archer

A win happens when a tribe holds 80% of the villages in the top 10 tribes.

17. pumanchero

pumanchero Spearman

Of course ;)

18. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

Who let this king fucker outta his cage?

king kymeria likes this.
  19. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

I banned ppl when the ban was warrented. Being on the other side of a ban. I dont ban without just cause.

20. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

I've never was able to mod a world I played on. There is plenty of times I wished it would be possible. Only to see the backstabbing shit that people would report for. Players can be dirty. Not only those your fighting but those who are in the same tribe as you.