• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1178

So it seems the poaching war has begun (not enough players left to recruit to the 100+ MRT I guess?) It seems Shadow Syndicates leaders figured away to get moving then?. Looks like you guys are making a push to get a presents in the SW, Surrounding WAR maybe? to make a push on the NW and SW core?

It wouldn't be a bad move to secure the western core, I would probably do it......I knew it would start getting interesting soon hehe

DeletedUser1178

Although I would probably be sending my Axe men instead of mails to those Villages, since if a player is willing to be a turncoat to join your tribe when the going is good he/she probably will be willing to be a turncoat when the going is bad.......there is also that possibility this move was anticipated and maybe those willing to Join you so easily may have done so with a different objective in mind ;)

DeletedUser1178

I believe this to be true, but you also don't want to sit back and let a wolf pack eat and grow :p or the Wolf pack will be to strong to manage XD

DeletedUser626

C'mon slydawg, I know you like talking more than that. You dont like DaBahamaLlama?

I do enjoy talking and I do like Lama. But with my newly acquired position and the fact that I was already reported on this world. I choose to keep my talking to a min. Now that may change as some time goes along. But for now less is more.

DeletedUser1178

Found a pic of Slydawgg trying to keep quite..... :p

67514587.jpg

DeletedUser1487

Does anyone have anything official against L.Q? I know there are widespread skirmishes with them across multiple tribes. But haven't heard of anything official.

cokky

Berserker
some skirmishes pretty sure TKO LQ is fighting at least on there boarders no knockout blows just some good ole smacks among table mates. No official wars here either had some squabbles with everyone tko lq sm rev ss nothing to terrible to report either way. everyone is behaving fairly well considering it is TW so dont worry there will be a knife in the back somewhere. At least it wont be unexpected.

DeletedUser465

Everyone is chilling atm. I'd credit that to securing our regions most likely. Seems everyone is just prepping for whoever makes the first move.

DeletedUser1487

I'll agree with that Ice. Seems everyone is waiting for the other to make the first move. As in declare. Honestly tho, It feels like a free for all. No tribe really at war with another, just like every tribe is fighting anything not blue or purple. But not marking them Red either.

cokky

Berserker
Is not that the way it should be?

I'll agree with that Ice. Seems everyone is waiting for the other to make the first move. As in declare. Honestly tho, It feels like a free for all. No tribe really at war with another, just like every tribe is fighting anything not blue or purple. But not marking them Red either.

Seems like the ideal outcome to me no one being picked on exclusively and or being left out of the fun....

DeletedUser2332

Little update :

map_fr_us20_4bf6995a731f48f3b91f2f2e6439f299_14875334978947.png

4 tribes seem to have locked their position : We Always Rule, Livid Quakers, The Kill Order and Shadow Syndicate.
Whereas We Always Rule and The Kill Order are extremely offensive, Livid Quakers and Shadow Syndicate are more defensive (BP ratio talking). Still, these 4 tribes are really growing as their territory is developing around a big core (NW/W for S.S, SW for WAR, NorthEast for LQ, SouthEast for TKO)

Compared to this 4 team core, only Atlantis the Great look very interesting thanks to an insane village pattern in the NorthEast, that will maybe make this tribe last for a few weeks and Southern Comfort, that despite having an awful pattern, has a good BP ratio.
For the others, the number of points could play in their favour, or not, but let's be honest, we're entering the part of the game where the pattern is important. S&M have been literally freefalling, just maintaining a large number of members at the NorthEast rim and some members holding their place at the West side of the map. They are still pretty much safe where they are but they have no time to lose and develop themselves as the dominant tribes (especially L.Q) will certainly arrive fast in their area.

Edit : map is clearer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser773

This is going be an interesting od, old friends an new ones, found your facebook page. >8(

DeletedUser773

Little update :

map_fr_us20_4bf6995a731f48f3b91f2f2e6439f299_14875334978947.png

4 tribes seem to have locked their position : We Always Rule, Livid Quakers, The Kill Order and Shadow Syndicate.
Whereas We Always Rule and The Kill Order are extremely offensive, Livid Quakers and Shadow Syndicate are more defensive (BP ratio talking). Still, these 4 tribes are really growing as their territory is developing around a big core (NW/W for S.S, SW for WAR, NorthEast for LQ, SouthEast for TKO)

Compared to this 4 team core, only Atlantis the Great look very interesting thanks to an insane village pattern in the NorthEast, that will maybe make this tribe last for a few weeks and Southern Comfort, that despite having an awful pattern, has a good BP ratio.
For the others, the number of points could play in their favour, or not, but let's be honest, we're entering the part of the game where the pattern is important. S&M have been literally freefalling, just maintaining a large number of members at the NorthEast rim and some members holding their place at the West side of the map. They are still pretty much safe where they are but they have no time to lose and develop themselves as the dominant tribes (especially L.Q) will certainly arrive fast in their area.

Edit : map is clearer

DeletedUser773

Blah Blah Blah, is this all you do? manipulate and stab good players in the back? He's all quiet and mysterious, acts like the terminator or something..okay terminator...or whoever you think your role play persona is lets fiend out who you really are.. I get back to that for now, Im trolling you Forever, better hide those IP addresses, cause your advantages didn't come in the regulation, burn out cheater.