• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1980

It don't matter, someone post the stats of Lyonofzyon,Please, maybe Im stupid for think this but I've done tremendously, dispite this nonsense. San Servando W19
LOL First of all your bs needs to be typed out in w19 forum not here you fool. As for doing tremendously? we both started w19 6 weeks late I'm in top 10 and you and your alt "dethstar" have like 4 vills each which makes your total village count to 8 which is pretty pathetic to me. I agree that we were on friendly terms but while I was on holiday at Australia my coops were running 90 percent of the stuff one of them decided to launch on you. Instead of solving stuff in a diplomatic manner you ranted like someone off his meds and the contents inside would have pretty much landed you a ban. I wouldn't bother reporting you as I'm used to getting love messages like these, perks of a player that had finished top 3 on another world ;)
As for accusing me of multi account in w20 I can assure you I only play under one account which is Yeli and I don't even play w20 . so I'm not sure why you're accusing me and "yellister" of w20 for being the same person. Good luck reporting though, I mean I'm not even playing that world so how are you gonna report me for multi account? Even if I were to play with an alt I'm smart enough to come up with a different name you god damn Rtard. :D
One more thing ,"fiend1" and I happens to be different person as well. We don't know each other and you can stop your bs theory that we're the same person LOL

cokky

Berserker
+10 hate points for Yeli because he is the first true other server player to get bleed over hated player comments. And you know he is not on this server or he would have been in WAR. Pretty sure he did get an invite or at least a request to come over.

DeletedUser

Could we please keep this to the top 10? take that banter over to the other thread? this thread actually used to be pretty civilized!

DeletedUser

I just wanted to make an update :(
I liked your update then for about 3 pages it was highjacked with non top 10 related stuff i think a couple others added a bit to it as well but its mostly lost now :(

But anyways back to top 10 who are the peeps from the bottom 6 tribes? i know one of them Won W3 but thats about all i know

Ok guys! Finally got my life back in order. Starting my work on the next update. Some exciting stuff happened while I was gone! Probably won't have any interviews this time, but I have plans to continue doing them in the future.

Could we please keep this to the top 10? take that banter over to the other thread? this thread actually used to be pretty civilized!

Maybe a mod can come in and clean up some of the unnecessary banter.

Also, thanks to Yellister for doing a quick update while I was away!

DeletedUser825

It was a good update Yellister and glad the top 10 will get rolling, I was looking forward to another detailed analysis. :)

DeletedUser1487

I do love these updates, hope you both keep up the good work :D

4243788a13605778fbe490d39af79e242637a12d.jpg

TOP 10 TRIBES: Week 3

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5

Introduction
Thank you for so patiently waiting for this weeks update! I was on my honeymoon all last week, so I'm still playing catch-up on what has happened since I was gone. No interviews this week, but there will be more in future updates!

map_www_us20_eb60c98e545ef367f785adec41a427fd_14876948380405.png

TOP 10 TRIBES!

1) Livid Quakers:
Since my last update, LQ has quadrupled their OBP, from 1mil --> 3.8 mil OBP. Thats a lot of bodies. But not only are they kicking ass and taking villas, they are proving they know how to take a beating. Their DBP has gone from 390,000 --> 2,180,000 DBP. Despite the pounding they're taking, they have gained over 150 villas in the past 8-9 days. Strong hold on the north eastern part of the core, with small pockets on the northwest and southern sides of the world. So far, these guys don't have much to worry about.
Top 50: 11 Members (down from 16)

2) The Kill Order:
TKO has snatched 2nd place from S&M. They've tripled OBP from 820,000 --> 2,914,000. Insanely tight grouping on the southeastern part of the core, with small islands on the west/north. Having locked down their region, it will be interesting to see which direction they decide to expand in next. Will they wage war against LQ or the elite WAR squad? Only time will tell.
Top 50: 15 Members (up from 11)

3) Shadow Syndicate:
I was slightly surprised to see them in 3rd place. Definitely the MRT of the week with 135 members (up from 116 last week). They have seen growth in all areas, tripling their OBP 599,000 --> 1,810,000 and quadrupling their DBP 363,000 --> 1,255,000. Unsurprisingly, they've also gained 100+ villages (probably mostly due to new recruits). Decent grouping on Western side of the core, with interesting spread backwards to the rim. We'll have to see if they can close the gaps and maintain their position.
Top 50: 4 Members (up from 3)

4) We Always Rule:
With only 20 members, they are only a couple thousand points to claiming 3rd place. They quadrupled their OBP 630,000 --> 2,414,000 and DBP from 142,000 --> 524,000, and an insane 34,000 points per member (dayum). A nice comfortable grouping at the core, with a couple players secluded/surrounded by TKO and S.S. It should be interesting to see if they can manage to keep all their members alive against an all-out attack. So far, so good. If they keep all surrounding tribes/players living in fear, they don't have much to worry about.
Top 50: 15 Members (up from 14) with 8 in Top 10

5) Sarcasm & Malice:
Something happened to S&M this week. They went from 162 members and drastically dropped down to 113 members. Maybe they cut out some of the dead weight? Or more likely, drama. We shall see. They still managed to almost double their OBP 616,000 --> 1,074,000. It looks like they have been designated to the rim at this point. Hopefully they will be able to bounce back.
Top 50: 2 members (no change)

6) REW:

REW has done some recREWting recently. Up from 66 members to 96 members, they've done some good work getting more people into their tribe. Tripled their DBP 214,000 --> 682,000 and doubled in OBP 170,000 --> 425,000 (honestly hardly worth mentioning). It looks like they have a couple active members now? Only problem though, is that they are insanely spread out on southern rim... I think a merge with DIE might be the best choice for them.
Top 50: 0 Members (no change)

7) The Collective:
A phoenix has been reborn. They were around in the early game, but later had merged into S&M. I guess this is where 40+ of the S&M members went! They have a decent DBP/OBP for being semi-new... 288,000/486,000. They are pretty split up around ATG, so it will be interesting if they can group up or fill in the gaps.
Top 50: 1 Member

8) Destined Imperial Empire:

DIE looks like they have migrated to the southern end of the rim (previously located slightly western). They've gained 20 new members, and 60 more villages. Their DBP has quadrupled from 111,000 --> 450,000. OBP has tripled, but it's honestly not even worth me typing out. While they've made improvements in their recruiting process, they are in desperate need of consolidating their members and probably finding people whom are closer together.
Top 50: 0 Members

9) Southern Comfort:

They're back with 7 new members and 40 new villages! However, if you look on the map, you won't be able to find any kind of grouping what-so-ever. Decent players, they've... octupled? is that a word? their DBP 36,800 --> 256,000 and quintupled their OBP from 131,000 --> 632,000. Thats much better than half of the tribes in the top 10.

10) Atlantis The Great:

No change in members, they've gained 50 villages this week. Looking at their nice little clump on the eastern side of the core, it reminds me of a spartan wall. It looks like they're surviving the onslaught from their neighbors, going from 80,000 --> 450,000 DBP, while still managing to take villages. Pretty impressive. They will need to make some alliances (if they haven't already) and probably work with TKO and possibly TCL to fight back against the Quaker Hoardes.

And now, its time for the POWER RANKINGS!

(Power rankings are based on my observations/statistics/calculations)

Power Rankings:
1) Livid Quakers
2) The Kill Order
3) We Always Rule
4) Shadow Syndicate
5) Sarcasm & Malice
6) REW
7) Atlantis The Great
8) The Collective
9) Destined Imperial Empire
10) Southern Comfort

Last edited:

DeletedUser1980

I may not play this world but thank you very much sir for the insightful updates :)

DeletedUser2333

Everything was pretty much spot on about TCL except we do not have one former TH2 member among our ranks, we were in the top 10 for the first week or so then merged into S&M the day they took over the remnants of TH2 and turned it into the S&M we know today, there was a misunderstanding during the merger discussion which lead to an argument in the Council in S&M, TCL decided to reform and reclaim our name! :D

Everything was pretty much spot on about TCL except we do not have one former TH2 member among our ranks, we were in the top 10 for the first week or so then merged into S&M the day they took over the remnants of TH2 and turned it into the S&M we know today, there was a misunderstanding during the merger discussion which lead to an argument in the Council in S&M, TCL decided to reform and reclaim our name! :D
Oooh. I definitely misunderstood that.

So were you a part of S&M? Sorry, my brain still isn't comprehending this.

DeletedUser

I think TKO should be number 1 in your power rankings simply due to their spread. They're dominating their area with ease it seems.

DeletedUser

I know what this is missing, is there any chance you could do a head to head states of the 1 above and 1 below on the power ranking?

like how many villas did #1 Take/Loose from the #2 and so on so on down the line?

I know what this is missing, is there any chance you could do a head to head states of the 1 above and 1 below on the power ranking?

like how many villas did #1 Take/Loose from the #2 and so on so on down the line?

Are you trying to kill me? Or get my wife to? I already spend way too much time here! :p
But actually, that WOULD be a cool addition. I'm just not sure how to implement it.