• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser2158

Yeah most of the members of TKO are behind the frontline which means WAR is the most accessible target .

DeletedUser2333

I think they should consider themselves lucky that TKO has decided to use them as a wall, instead of deciding to eat WAR villages.
uh oh, does this mean WAR is a "meat shield" for TKO now? lol sorry couldn't resist, I have fallen in love with that term ever since TCL was labeled as a "meat shield". We were underestimated by many but before we merged we made sure to turn some heads and now that the L.Q Family is under one banner we are only going to improve.

Also I would like to state for the record to any of you who know me, friend or foe, I am not one to hold a grudge, whether I end up being removed this server or going the distance, when a new world starts it is just that, a new world. In the spirit of this game all slates are cleared, there are a few players who are on the opposite end of the battlefield that I would like to keep in touch with, I always do my best to befriend skilled players regardless of lines in the sand, they know who they are! There is only one person I have absolutely no interest in seeing on future servers, I have no interest in players who hide behind curtains and try to play puppet master! To win this game you need to use military action, spreading rumors and trash talking players will definitely get you some where.. THE RIM :D

DeletedUser2332

Beg for a merger with a larger tribe. Take the few actives along with them.

L.Q has a policy (or so I've heard) requiring all members to have a leader as coop. This helps explain why we routinely get fakes from tiny players who appear to have quit the game weeks ago (no growth, no troop use).

One thing I've been wondering is why L.Q spends so much energy on WAR compared to what they do for TKO. Do they think we're an easier target, think TKO is a sleeping monster, have some deeper motive than I can imagine?

Jesus... you learn us more than us about ourselves

DeletedUser

Sow when do you guys sacrifice your 1st born for coins? is it right after you join the tribe of is thier an initiation?

DeletedUser626

uh oh, does this mean WAR is a "meat shield" for TKO now? lol sorry couldn't resist, I have fallen in love with that term ever since TCL was labeled as a "meat shield". We were underestimated by many but before we merged we made sure to turn some heads and now that the L.Q Family is under one banner we are only going to improve.

Also I would like to state for the record to any of you who know me, friend or foe, I am not one to hold a grudge, whether I end up being removed this server or going the distance, when a new world starts it is just that, a new world. In the spirit of this game all slates are cleared, there are a few players who are on the opposite end of the battlefield that I would like to keep in touch with, I always do my best to befriend skilled players regardless of lines in the sand, they know who they are! There is only one person I have absolutely no interest in seeing on future servers, I have no interest in players who hide behind curtains and try to play puppet master! To win this game you need to use military action, spreading rumors and trash talking players will definitely get you some where.. THE RIM :D

Who is the person that you have no interest in seeing in future servers?

DeletedUser1487

You should have a higher view of yourself Yellister, its ok tho, first step in solving a problem is knowing you got one. :p

DeletedUser1949

I know altering quotes is a favorite past time of yours, but lets keep this related to the top 10 tribes. S&M has dropped clear down to #9, and will be #10 within a few days. I wonder if they can stay in the top 10....Only time will tell!

DeletedUser465

From what I hear, depends how many more members you can take, not to mention that merger that finally happened. Easier to cover coops when you're all in the same tribe, and after eating the ones you couldn't move over.
Or at least that's what i've heard. But you are quite familiar with rumors, only so many of them hold merit, right? ;)

DeletedUser2333

From what I hear, depends how many more members you can take, not to mention that merger that finally happened. Easier to cover coops when you're all in the same tribe, and after eating the ones you couldn't move over.
Or at least that's what i've heard. But you are quite familiar with rumors, only so many of them hold merit, right? ;)
Lmao get your facts straight my friend the TCL who remain are the non-participatory members who were enjoying a free ride.. My decision was to leave them behind and reclaim the villages for proper use.. This is a common place tactic at this point on any server

Hey guys! Working on this week's update, but it's looking like it won't be finished until Tuesday around 11am (tomorrow). Stats have already been pulled from Monday morning.

DeletedUser2332

You should have a higher view of yourself Yellister, its ok tho, first step in solving a problem is knowing you got one. :p

Yeah, I have 99 problems but editing quotes ain't one

Hey guys! Working on this week's update, but it's looking like it won't be finished until Tuesday around 11am (tomorrow). Stats have already been pulled from Monday morning.

i'm disappointed son