• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser2158

Some of your members are sending 30 to 50 deceivers per day for like 2 month straight. I doubt anyone in WAR, WAT or Melon spend that much. Also your tribe is lv 48 I believe, that is some serious $$$

DeletedUser2333

Some of your members are sending 30 to 50 deceivers per day for like 2 month straight. I doubt anyone in WAR, WAT or Melon spend that much. Also your tribe is lv 48 I believe, that is some serious $$$
What members are sending that many deceivers because I call BS on that and it has taken L.Q all this time to reach that level. MEL has almost caught up in just a few weeks... THAT'S serious $$

DeletedUser2158

I won't name call in the forum, but they are probably in the same squad as you.

DeletedUser2333

Could send you a photo everyday if you want. lol
Haha I am sure I know the ONE player you are talking about yes he has deep pockets but id do the same if i could but sadly the only time i get to buy crowns is around income tax lol with the occasional $10 here an there...

DeletedUser2358

Haha I am sure I know the ONE player you are talking about yes he has deep pockets but id do the same if i could but sadly the only time i get to buy crowns is around income tax lol with the occasional $10 here an there...
for sure i mean why bother, your leader has basically devoted his life to breaking the game

DeletedUser1949

Question. If iks controls all the accounts, does that make him a great player or the greatest player?

DeletedUser2158

I mean if that One person wasnt cheating, that means alilo, and trubble also count has players. So its not ONE player.

DeletedUser1949

I would like to announce that EIJEFE is an LQ spy in WAT. He is iks. He performed the ritual. I have proof. He slayed a lamb and then donated $100 dollars to the tribe, as is customary.

DeletedUser2158

I would like to announce that EIJEFE is an LQ spy in WAT. He is iks. He performed the ritual. I have proof. He slayed a lamb and then donated $100 dollars to the tribe, as is customary.
Im busted.

DeletedUser2332

i should name my village like that

Last edited by a moderator: