• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1949

MEL has 103 members totaling 16 Million bash. I have almost half that much bash. Shall we discuss more?

DeletedUser2158

When is that new post of tribe 10 coming out. Wanna see L.Q eat SLR

I understand that people here can be competitive, but blatantly accusing an entire tribe of cheating and being one single person is ridiculous and hilarious.

I also find it fascinating that the forum/community mods are not doing anything to moderate this thread. Embarrassing.

DeletedUser2216

I understand that people here can be competitive, but blatantly accusing an entire tribe of cheating and being one single person is ridiculous and hilarious.

I also find it fascinating that the forum/community mods are not doing anything to moderate this thread. Embarrassing.

Nope they definitely mod this thread/forum heavily... around 5 of my posts have been removed in the past month. Perhaps if I were also Iks they'd leave me alone :(

DeletedUser2333

I would like to announce that EIJEFE is an LQ spy in WAT. He is iks. He performed the ritual. I have proof. He slayed a lamb and then donated $100 dollars to the tribe, as is customary.[/QUOTE
You could be Kanye.. You know the drill ... Lol

DeletedUser

im fairly sad with how this forum has gone to be honest

As far as that goes i wouldn't say they are saying he is the tribe just that he is a few members. and i would agree he is a couple based on the evidence presented in the forums its self (i also think hes a trust fund baby/retired old guy because lets face it hes spends a lot of time and money on here) which to do such a thing is still impressive in its own right. So hats off to that either way.

However like half the mods left because of this situation and a similar situation on a different world. so its just kiki i believe.

But on that money note, ish and/or iks both have dropped a LOT on this world, most. from the Rangers to the tribe level. (im quite curious on how much they have actually spent on it)

DeletedUser1487

First of all, I'm surprised the mods have not deleted this yet as it is a personal attack on a player publicly, which is against forum rules.

To prove a point, let me go further, as i hinted above, they have not deleted it yet, hereby they aren't enforcing the rules. Which leads into my next point. Most players I've talked to are not mad about iks cheating, or something like that. Its part of the game, I've cheated before, several times. And I've owned up to it. What bothers players the most, which happens to be a reacurring theme, especially with a certain mod, is the LACK OF ENFORCING RULES. Need I remind everyone of the OTA vs HUG world? Rules are rules, and are made to protect the game and make it a safe and fair place to play. Now I think over the worlds, a leading reason why this specific server of worlds, US server, is dying, all other servers seem fine, especially the en server, but the reason why the US servers are dying is due to the realization that over the course of many worlds, when players break the rules, and they are reported, mods turn a blind eye once and a while. I deal with facts, you cannot ignore facts. And already enough evidence has been shown to convict a cheater. What I'm mad about, and why TFox is done playing this game, its that rules are being broken because they aren't being enforced. THAT KILLS THE GAME. Cheaters may slightly affect it, but repeated events where a blind eye happened, that kills the game. Why play a game or spend money in a game that is rotten from the core. These are facts, you can't ignore the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1949

"Most players I've talked to are not mad about iks cheating, or something like that"

Is this a purposeful perpetuation of the joke, yet another name mix up, or another instance of accusing me and ish of being the same person, which is kinda how the "I am iks" joke spawned in the first place. It's supposed to be a joke, because of how often our names get confused, but I think a significant amount of people thing we are actually the same person, which would be an astronomical feat given the performance of ish and iks on this world.

DeletedUser1949

Regardless, the premise and foundation of this game is hella fun. But the player support team gets an F, the game development gets an F, and the tech support gets an F-. It's really a shame how much inno disregards this game, and has driven it into a downward spiral though awful management or purposeful neglect.

DeletedUser2158

Regardless, the premise and foundation of this game is hella fun. But the player support team gets an F, the game development gets an F, and the tech support gets an F-. It's really a shame how much inno disregards this game, and has driven it into a downward spiral though awful management or purposeful neglect.
Wish I could like twice that comment. Double upvote man!

DeletedUser1487

"Most players I've talked to are not mad about iks cheating, or something like that"

Is this a purposeful perpetuation of the joke, yet another name mix up, or another instance of accusing me and ish of being the same person, which is kinda how the "I am iks" joke spawned in the first place. It's supposed to be a joke, because of how often our names get confused, but I think a significant amount of people thing we are actually the same person, which would be an astronomical feat given the performance of ish and iks on this world.
Crap, my mistake. I meant Ish, Please forgive me. Wasn't trying to say you are Ish.

DeletedUser1726

Biggest problem with the banning system in use in TW2 is the ability for "interpretation" by the mods of the rules of the game and any supposed rule breaking that occurs due to each individual mods interpretation of the event in question. The rules should be clear and any punishments handed out should be clear and consistent as well. For example, why does one player who names a village an offensive name get onlo the name changed while another gets a ban? WTH? I also feel that the mods should never be allowed to play in the server they support as it leads to bias and looking the other way when their friends or fellow tribe mates break the same rules they profess to be protecting so vehemently. My opinion is if allowing for the coop function leads to so many accusations of abuse, both true and false, why not just get rid of it. Let each player stand on their own. If they are away from game and get attacked...oh well...rebuild and fight another day. This game has become so much about who can get who banned....its lame really
There are valid reasons for banning people like abusive behavior like vulgar language etc but so many players now spend so much time and energy just trying to get someone banned especially if they aren't good enough to beat the player fair and square...they just try to get the player banned and then take the villages. Lame

DeletedUser1949

Pluto, my thoughts exactly. But I had a conversation last world with the mods. I could find my support tickets, but I was literally told that the rules are left purposely vague because if they make clearly defined rules, players would find a loophole and use justification for their actions since they skirted the clearly defined rules. This is completely nonsensical, but that is the ideology with how the rules are enforced. The rules are spaghetti and you are banned or not banned because spaghetti. And while you're not being banned, expect to lag enough that you wish you were banned.

I tried getting clearly defined rules on my last world, on what does and does not constitute co op abuse. I was completely professional and straightforward, but since my first ticket was not answered and they closed it, I made another ticket. I was threatened with a ban for doing so. So if anyone thinks I get preferential treatment, no. It's simply spaghetti.

DeletedUser1179

I do apologize for not being around as much as everyone thinks that I should be, but I am only one person. I wanted to take the time to address a few points that have been brought up. Our support team at the moment is understaffed so I encourage anyone who thinks that they are up to the challenge to feel free to apply to become a moderator, you will find the link in the announcement section of the forum. The support team members that we do have try the very best that we can but there is only so much that we can do. This thread has gotten completely out of hand with the personal attacks on each other and on the support team. There is no reason for it. Furthermore, the members of the team have the right to play the game just the same as all of you do, but in all honesty I don't think any of us are at the current time. As I have said before numerous times, any of you are more than welcome to address your concerns or questions to me in a personal message or to the support staff via a ticket.

DeletedUser1949

Don't misconstrue criticism on the support team for a personal attack on them, as I have not seen anyone post a personal attack on the support team. Understaffed or not, players are getting the short end of the stick, and so the criticism is just. However, maybe I misunderstand your role, but this issue goes beyond you Kiki. Is it your job to acquire adequate staffing for the support team and do you have the resources available to you to do so? I doubt it. Maybe Inno should get some more hired help, instead of relying on people to deal with support tickets as a hobby.

DeletedUser1179

Maybe the word "personal" was the wrong word to use. However, that doesn't change the fact that the support team is doing the very best that we can and doesn't deserve a lot of the "criticism" they receive. Anyways keep the thread on topic please. Thank you.