• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser2158

They had two fronts no? one was the core and the other one was the ouest side of the rim. As I remember, WAR were doing great on those two fronts until Dallas decided to quit because of the ban. TKO also lost few members because of the ban too. I would say the turning point of this world was the ban, but i could be wrong

DeletedUser2158

A L.Q member didnt get ban for coop abuse so some members of WAR and TKO just left the game

DeletedUser

you did a write up on it lol, but yeah Noob was north of ish and we were south and west, and WAR was to thier east. so instead of Noob moving south he joined LQ and fought WAR, not a big turning point but not a positive for TKO

DeletedUser2158

Less than the key players like Dallas, ish, Slydawgg and iks

DeletedUser2332

The turning point of the realm is the disbanding of S.S. This completely gave the north-west of the map to LQ which permitted them to focus only on the south of the realm.
Not by just picking the best players, because we were only 10 players to join SS. The biggest turning point is all the players stopping with the disband of SS. You can ask Deadminnow for it, my entire province could have turned barb since no one except me (and another guy) was really playing anymore.

DeletedUser2158

I have to disagree with you there. You can look at the map from each weeks. When S.S joined L.Q, WAR and TKO gained a lot of ground in the NorthWest portion of the map. They almost rimmed you and other members S.S. (I don't know all the details, but thats what i saw from the maps and tribe forum). But the moment iks and ish started eating dallas and Vador villages, WAR just free falled because they couldnt defend all the attacks.

DeletedUser2332

I have to disagree with you there. You can look at the map from each weeks. When S.S joined L.Q, WAR and TKO gained a lot of ground in the NorthWest portion of the map. They almost rimmed you and other members S.S. (I don't know all the details, but thats what i saw from the maps and tribe forum). But the moment iks and ish started eating dallas and Vador villages, WAR just free falled because they couldnt defend all the attacks.

i'm the only one who almost got rimmed, and this was not WAR, it was TKO & S&M members, alongside neverstopping attacks because I was in frontline of three enemy tribes.

DeletedUser2363

Not to downplay the effect of 'The ban' (Though maybe it should be called 'The Unban'?), but the dissolution of S.S. and migration of some of its best to LQ was clearly the point when things started snowballing. You're right that TKO put up a fight in the NW and nearly rimmed Yellister, but he was right on the front and not prepared to weather that kind of sustained aggression. Can you imagine what the map would look like right now if GK1001 and DaBahamaLlama had ended up in TKO? Or even if they had started their own splinter tribe with the SS remnants and fought against LQ?

Having an almost completely secure flank allowed LQ to gear up for a massive push into the core. And while it was a huge deal to pick up GK and DBL since now both are in the top 5, at the time it was more important to not have them as threats. If even a few large SS players had ended up in TKO, the difficulty of securing the NW would have went way up for LQ and had a huge impact on the amount of force they were safely able to devote to fighting for the core.

(Edit)Also forgot to say: thanks for the time and effort you put into these weekly reports DBL. They've been an excellent read :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser773

Not to downplay the effect of 'The ban' (Though maybe it should be called 'The Unban'?), but the dissolution of S.S. and migration of some of its best to LQ was clearly the point when things started snowballing. You're right that TKO put up a fight in the NW and nearly rimmed Yellister, but he was right on the front and not prepared to weather that kind of sustained aggression. Can you imagine what the map would look like right now if GK1001 and DaBahamaLlama had ended up in TKO? Or even if they had started their own splinter tribe with the SS remnants and fought against LQ?

Having an almost completely secure flank allowed LQ to gear up for a massive push into the core. And while it was a huge deal to pick up GK and DBL since now both are in the top 5, at the time it was more important to not have them as threats. If even a few large SS players had ended up in TKO, the difficulty of securing the NW would have went way up for LQ and had a huge impact on the amount of force they were safely able to devote to fighting for the core.

(Edit)Also forgot to say: thanks for the time and effort you put into these weekly reports DBL. They've been an excellent read :)
Whoa! another Iks account fellas, this is more babble ish, all athelgar did for three months was eat barbs and conquer TCL, inactives.

DeletedUser2363

Whoa! another Iks account fellas, this is more babble ish, all athelgar did for three months was eat barbs and conquer TCL, inactives.

Yup, got my 1m BP from barbs and inactives. Totes never fought off WAR incursions into the NW when they got assistance from a traitor or anything. And definitely never invested tons of troops into the frontline, singlehandedly saving multiple allied vills in one instance. Nope nuh-uh.

Who are you again? You seem a little salty about your loss ;)

DeletedUser2158

You're talking as if Lama, Deadminow and GK completely crushed NW and then the core made a huge push in the core. If that was what happenned, then i would agree that S.S was be the turning point, but this is not what happenned. We were gaining ground on both the core and the NW. Myself and some TKO members were almost done with alilo's province and were moving toward ish. Dallas and Vador quitting is what made possible for the huge push in the core. Perhaps the result would have been the same even if Dallas and Vador weren't gone. It could be possible but we'll never know. Sure S.S disbanding was really good for L.Q, but i cant say it's what made L.Q snowball out of control.

DeletedUser2363

You're talking as if Lama, Deadminow and GK completely crushed NW and then the core made a huge push in the core. If that was what happenned, then i would agree that S.S was be the turning point, but this is not what happenned. We were gaining ground on both the core and the NW. Myself and some TKO members were almost done with alilo's province and were moving toward ish. Dallas and Vador quitting is what made possible for the huge push in the core. Perhaps the result would have been the same even if Dallas and Vador weren't gone. It could be possible but we'll never know. Sure S.S disbanding was really good for L.Q, but i cant say it's what made L.Q snowball out of control.

That's not at all what I'm saying. The important part wasn't that GK and DBL were strong contributors to the fight in the NW. They were, but more important was that all of their vills were added to LQ's without LQ having to lose a single troop. And not only that, but GK and DBL's troops were not just gone but also being used for LQ. LQ would have needed to exert a lot more effort in the NW to secure it without them joining up.

And I know exactly how hard TKO fought to keep the NW, my troops were in Deadminnow's vills on the TKO front more often than they were in my own lol. To the point where if TKO had snagged GK or DBL or even just a few other large SS members, I don't think LQ would have had the resources to simultaneously lock down the NW and push into the core. They would have had to focus on one or the other and then things would look very different.

In short: TKO missed a golden opportunity to bolster its ranks and solidify their position in the NW when SS died.