• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

For the turning points in this world i would say the ban and unban of ish would be #1, SS disbanding #2
the reason i say that is because GK and crew def secrured a flank for LQ and made a great push towards WAR

But when ish wasn't banned, the TKO top 3 went on the witch hunt spree got themselves banned, then Dallas being a core member of WAR left and that led to a HUGE collapse in the WAR front, basicly starting the end of WAR

anouther big factor was the TCL merger into LQ i mean yeah they were allies but the merger gave all those little guys that 100% support speed, and lets face it LQ has an excellent defense system.

DeletedUser1949

I just want to clarify the Dallas and Vador scenario. Yes, they quit, but Vador already wasn't playing due to the lag. He was playing elsewhere. And Dallas didn't quit until after I obliterated him. He certainly was an active player, but it took me some time to catch up to his MOL head start. He has a lot to learn though. He didn't mind sending a nuke at half faith on several occasions and also attacked with HC at least once. So, while he was wasting his troops, I was steadily rising. But yeah, the support skill is super OP in the hands of an active defender who moves around own troops a lot. Also, a lot of the A+++ credential WAT guys never took off like I expected. Moreso average starts, which might speak more to what time commitment they had.

DeletedUser2158

He quit before you took one village from him. He didnt ask support once, he just left and you took all his villages

DeletedUser1949

Maybe he quit in spirit then, cause someone was talking and doing things on his account and I attacked shortly after he had sent several failed nukes. Either way, he squandered his troops and early lead. Him quitting made it a lot easier though.

DeletedUser1949

Or shall I dare suggest his co op attacked with his troops? Lol

DeletedUser2158

You can attack with a coop, it just cant benefit you. He had 2 coops so its quite likely someone played for him. Dallas told me he was going to quit if Ish didnt get ban. Maybe he didnt queue units for a whole week... Who knows

DeletedUser1949

You aren't allowed to attack with a co op no matter what. May only support them and farm and build or queue troops. Unless the unofficial mod interpretation of the vague rules has changed since world 13. Can we get an official ruling for this world if you can attack with your co op?

You aren't allowed to attack with a co op no matter what. May only support them and farm and build or queue troops. Unless the unofficial mod interpretation of the vague rules has changed since world 13. Can we get an official ruling for this world if you can attack with your co op?

Unless they disable attacking with a coop, it's stupid to make a rule about it. If they can disable minting coins, they can easily disable attacking with a coop.

DeletedUser1949

Hey, I am not a mod but I will gladly pull my support tickets from mods and show ya.

DeletedUser1949

I tried fighting this battle last world using that logic llama, and I was threatened with a ban for questioning whatshisface that is now mod on EN so I just let it go

DeletedUser1949

It's possible their 1 man Dev team hasn't gotten around to it yet.

That is probably the most ignorant and useless idea/suggestion anyone, even a mod, could ever give to someone running a co-op. If a coop goes inactive, you're supposed NOT noble them? Oh, and make sure you drop your ability to coop them, so your tribe has to suicide troops into the inactive village. I'm sorry, but that is just plain stupid.

With the ability to coop, there are too many different variables to consider for "what is legal use". If it's in the game, you should be allowed to do it. If the devs can remove the ability to mint coins for a coop because they don't want it to be allowed in the game, they should then remove the ability to attack other players.

DeletedUser1949

I just read a bunch of that and "holy sh*t"...No one has a good answer. For consistency sake, might as well just let people do whatever the game allows them to.

DeletedUser2158

Yeah the fact you cant noble inactive coop villages is quite weird, but the rest is really simple to understand. You can use your coop to attack/defend for them if they are active as long it doesn't benefit you. I.E using your coop troops to conquer a village for yourself. If they arent active, just noble them as soon as possible. At least thats what I understand from it

DeletedUser2158

I would rather they just delete it. If someone isn't active a lot, well that's how the game works.

DeletedUser1949

No one reads the forums anyways. And since those clarifications aren't in the ACTUAL rules, literally no one reads it.