• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1949

The wiki sucks and doesn't really help people learn the game.

DeletedUser1949

Thus, new players just get stomped and quit unless they have a mentor

DeletedUser1789

well, its Monday again, wonder if there will be an update on top 10?

DeletedUser465

You aren't allowed to noble your coops villages because that falls under account pushing, benefiting your own account using someone elses. You CAN have other people noble the villages. Maybe that's where the issue with not being able to noble coops came in. You can set up other people to noble, but never yourself. This has been in effect since as far as I remember, world 6. You may move troops out for others for internalling pruposes, but again, cannot set yourself up as it falls under "Account Pushing".

Been awhile since I checked this thread and boy did you guys light it up lately.
My ban and Dallas quitting was definitely a turning point for our core front line. After I was banned, Hawk and Sly quit shortly after, which is when TKO turned into WAT when we handed the stone over.
On the S.S thing, how many of you COMPLAINED about our status with S.S as they offered nothing to us, we eventually dropped our relations with them, they imploded a bit later into LQ, and I personally never got any rememorable applications from ex S.S members. I got a couple tiny account apps, which personally looked more like fishing or spy accounts to me, but never anything from lama or the other mentioned. You could argue I could have head hunted but honestly there was more to that as well, Cokky wanted nothing to do with us on the left side of the river and maybe hindsight should have not cared and looked into recruiting some of them anyhow. Double edged sword wise, recruiting S.S members would have possibly caused more of a strain on our support network as TKO was still trying to secure provinces when that happened anyhow. There are always many factors that go into any tribes decisions or direction taken, as i'm sure many other leaders can agree with. :)

I may show up on world 23, just not under Icedragon for sure.

DeletedUser1949

As is often seen, to the winner goes the spoils. LQ was the major factor in causing SS leader(s) to get rimmed/go mad. So when they left the tribe in shambles, I think the members saw LQ as a logical alternate since they saw what we could do.

DeletedUser1255

That is probably the most ignorant and useless idea/suggestion anyone, even a mod, could ever give to someone running a co-op. If a coop goes inactive, you're supposed NOT noble them? Oh, and make sure you drop your ability to coop them, so your tribe has to suicide troops into the inactive village. I'm sorry, but that is just plain stupid.

With the ability to coop, there are too many different variables to consider for "what is legal use". If it's in the game, you should be allowed to do it. If the devs can remove the ability to mint coins for a coop because they don't want it to be allowed in the game, they should then remove the ability to attack other players.

That is correct. To noble someone you co-op with is called PUSHING it is in the rules, specifically for you- Rule #7. You can never use a co-op to benefit your own game. How is that any different than multi accounting? The players asked for clearer guidelines and that is what I did Sorry if this does not fit into your idea of fair co-op play. I would think the players would want the guides to co-op to be clear to avoid any potential rule breaking - but hey, thats just me.

DeletedUser2158

On the S.S thing, how many of you COMPLAINED about our status with S.S as they offered nothing to us, we eventually dropped our relations with them, they imploded a bit later into LQ, and I personally never got any rememorable applications from ex S.S members.
To be fair S.S were completely worthless in week 1 and 2, they were just a bunch of inactive players in the South. They started gaining strength just before they collapsed.

DeletedUser2145

I loved being part of SS. As a novice player, I thought they were great at developing skills and encouraging teamwork. Their tribal forum was great with a place to ask questions and a few players who were willing to really expound on some tactics and features. I learned a lot of good there. And also hw much time the leadership role can take and how it apparently can drive you crazy. My first clue that there were problems was when some key lieutenants just went silent. One day they're active and giving commands and coaching, the next no response is possible. And since there's no IRL link to players, you spend days wondering what's up. I've decided it's really rude to just disappear. It wouldn't take much to just login and give a "so long" message, I'd even settle for a disgruntled "FU".
All in all, I learned a lot in SS.
My education in tribal tactics has mostly come from this forum. The weekly updates and follow up commentary have been a great insight into the game.

DeletedUser

I loved being part of SS. As a novice player, I thought they were great at developing skills and encouraging teamwork. Their tribal forum was great with a place to ask questions and a few players who were willing to really expound on some tactics and features. I learned a lot of good there. And also hw much time the leadership role can take and how it apparently can drive you crazy. My first clue that there were problems was when some key lieutenants just went silent. One day they're active and giving commands and coaching, the next no response is possible. And since there's no IRL link to players, you spend days wondering what's up. I've decided it's really rude to just disappear. It wouldn't take much to just login and give a "so long" message, I'd even settle for a disgruntled "FU".
All in all, I learned a lot in SS.
My education in tribal tactics has mostly come from this forum. The weekly updates and follow up commentary have been a great insight into the game.
Im curious on what you mean by tribal tactics?

DeletedUser2145

Battle tactics I think are the use of co-oping, organized attacks, organized spy and fake campaigns, rules about nobleing and support. The tribal tactics that I only have visibility of here are short and longterm alliances, spies within tribes, use of complaint tickets, recruiting of key players; all those things that you're not involved with unless you're a leader.

Im curious on what you mean by tribal tactics?
Well that was mean... but true.
Unfortunately, S.S. was disbanded literally hours before The Healer and I were about to take control and give leadership/direction to the tribe members. We had done a practice mass op by getting everyone involved in spying WAR early on, just to get them into the habit of working as a team. It actually went fairly well. And then Rossaum went insane.

DeletedUser

Well that was mean... but true.
Unfortunately, S.S. was disbanded literally hours before The Healer and I were about to take control and give leadership/direction to the tribe members. We had done a practice mass op by getting everyone involved in spying WAR early on, just to get them into the habit of working as a team. It actually went fairly well. And then Rossaum went insane.
Mean? that was a legit questoin. as tribal tactics changed and wasnt 100% sure what he had picked up from these gourm convos lol

1746c86103.png

TOP 10 TRIBES Week 12

For links to all previous Weekly Rankings click >>Here<<

Future Problems
While this may not be related to Tatai Var, there is a concerning problem that should probably be discussed. Shortly after opening, US21 (Urquhart Castle) has already seen an undisputed champion emerge after only being open for 2 months. This should not even be possible. It appears that there is a major flaw within the game to create such a huge disparity between tribes. Is this a problem with tribes coining, a lack of players, or something else?

For a little detail, the most populated world, US13 (Munkholmen) had 40k players. As of today, Tatai Var has 10k, and Urquhart has 7k. That is a MASSIVE drop in player base.
Lets compare US server’s Urquhart Castle, which opened February 28th to EN server’s Zipser Burg, which opened on February 27th.

Zipser Burg players: 31,340
Urquhart Castle players: 6,798

This is a massive difference. Does this mean that the US community is dying due to lack of interest, frustration with game mechanics, or something else? Even EN’s Zipser Burg player base is half of their most populated world, Munkholmen (80k players).

Hopefully InnoGames can figure out what is driving their players away.

TOP 10 TRIBES!
map_www_us20_04fb2f62a8c77b9c7dfe73d1f4948506_14932405353642.png

LEADERBOARD RANKINGS
I want to make clear that I am trying to be as unbiased in my assessments as possible, to give you accurate, quality content to look at on the forums.

1) Livid Quakers:
Livid Quakers may as well be the official world winners at this point. They have had massively outgained every other single tribe in the game this week. On the SouthWest, LQ has had a massive push through the WAT line, and will most likely begin working their way around the backside of WAT’s stronger players. They are continuing to seek active recruits and stealing the best members from other tribes.
Top 50: 42 Members

2) Those Guys: (Tribe formally known as TKO)

Unfortunately, it is looking like WAT is buckling under the overwhelming pressure by LQ. They still have an extremely strong, experienced, and active members on the Eastern front, but are beginning to be smashed in the West.
Leadership still does not appear to have any kind of game plan, or interest in combining forces with the other top tribes to do an all out assault on LQ. I’m not even sure if they are able to do this on any sort of scale.
Top 50: 5 Members

3) Melon Heads:
Melons are still doing a decent job of recruiting players and seeking expansion, but even they are losing members. It appears that nobling barbs is not the best of strategies, as they have actually had a net loss of 3 villages this week.
Hopefully they can pull together and begin working as a tribe, but I do not have high hopes of this, as their leader seems to be slightly deranged.
Top 50: 3 Members

4) The Great Lords: (NEW COLOR)
Not surprisingly, TGL took a hit this week, as their S&M members are still being consumed by LQ. I believe their only member in the top 50 moved over to LQ.
It’s only a matter of time before they are removed from they map. They should look into merging with Melons, if only for the tribal support boost.
Top 50: 0 Members

5 Sons of Liberty:
The North Central SLR island is slowly turning dark green. This can only mean that the few active members are beginning to join LQ.
The small group to the West may want to consider joining WAT or Melons.
Top 50: 0 members

6) Southern Comfort:
Somehow, Southern Comfort was the only tribe to make any kind of positive gains this week. However, it’s not going to be enough to make any real difference, unless they can work with WAT on pushing LQ back. Hopefully we will see some kind of collaboration from them soon.

7) We Always Rule:
It looks like WAR is down to 2 active members, with the others occasionally nobling barbs.
Top 50: 0 Member

8) The Collective:
TCL is finished. Not really much to say here

9) Lone Wolf:
HEY! One single man has made his way onto the tribal leaderboard! Surprisingly, however, this is not enough to make it onto the top 50 player leaderboard. Regardless, congrats to BOYD for making it into the Top 10 Tribes

10) Late Game Turtle:
Dead tribe, not much else to say.

And now, its time for the POWER RANKINGS!
(Power rankings are based on my observations/statistics/calculations.)

Power Rankings:
1) Livid Quakers
2) Those Guys
3) Melon Heads
4) The Great Lords
5) Southern Comfort
6) Sons of Liberty
7) Lone Wolf
8) The Collective
9) WAR
10) Late Game Turtle

Last edited:

DeletedUser2158

World 21 lacked a lot of players and almost all the good ones went to Mafia at day 1. Not surprised it's going to end soon. Also having 90 members (if i remember correctly) in the tribe before BP ended didn't help.

DeletedUser2158

well those are my observations, but i just played there briefly

DeletedUser

in really wisht hey droped the tribe member limit, would def make things more intresting if there was like 5-6 differnt tribes contending