• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser2158

En server is a completely different game. More than 2 tribes battling each other. Way better than Us server

DeletedUser

En server is a completely different game. More than 2 tribes battling each other. Way better than Us server
So Far but remember we are small time right now, we no no the actual politicin XD

DeletedUser825

Well, to be fair, Mafia did come preplanned...... We had several members signed on since US14. Then many good friends from other worlds flocked to us and we had room. But I guess I can't really patch it up from there....... Most of the tribe levels came from coins won in other worlds. 1st 5 days people poured their winnings into the tribe level.

DeletedUser2158

in really wish they dropped the tribe member limit, would def make things more interesting if there was like 5-6 different tribes contending

World V is 5 tribes contending for the number 1 spot. Might be an exception tho

DeletedUser2158

Well, to be fair, Mafia did come preplanned...... We had several members signed on since US14. Then many good friends from other worlds flocked to us and we had room. But I guess I can't really patch it up from there....... Most of the tribe levels came from coins won in other worlds. 1st 5 days people poured their winnings into the tribe level.
It wasnt criticism. Llama was asking why world U wasnt competitive at all and you cant say having 90 members when the other tribes had maximum 30 players is not a reason why they are dominant.

DeletedUser825

Can't argue with you there. Especially when over 50% of those 90 players are experienced in tearing down and conquering peoples villages, haha :D

DeletedUser465

It wasnt criticism. Llama was asking why world U wasnt competitive at all and you cant say having 90 members when the other tribes had maximum 30 players is not a reason why they are dominant.
Exactly the problem with lower population servers.
We've requested a lower tribe limit to accommodate the lower population we have now and no dice. Can battle with corporate all day but getting something changed is harder than anything else i've tried to do in my time here haha.

DeletedUser1178

Cant they merge us and en server?
no because servers are on different timezone and well it's been this way for a long time there are many different language server in local time for the players wanting to play on there time zone. Since Tribal wars 1 the EN or .net server as it was known was considered the international server.

Those who wanted more of a challenge would go there or those who had time to sink into the game. The other 'local' servers were like a training ground before you went to EN. It's not only more players there but generally players with a higher skill set and more experience. I'm not sure if this is true today but its how it used to be.

DeletedUser801

Future Problems
While this may not be related to Tatai Var, there is a concerning problem that should probably be discussed. Shortly after opening, US21 (Urquhart Castle) has already seen an undisputed champion emerge after only being open for 2 months. This should not even be possible. It appears that there is a major flaw within the game to create such a huge disparity between tribes. Is this a problem with tribes coining, a lack of players, or something else?

For a little detail, the most populated world, US13 (Munkholmen) had 40k players. As of today, Tatai Var has 10k, and Urquhart has 7k. That is a MASSIVE drop in player base.
Lets compare US server’s Urquhart Castle, which opened February 28th to EN server’s Zipser Burg, which opened on February 27th.

Zipser Burg players: 31,340
Urquhart Castle players: 6,798

This is a massive difference. Does this mean that the US community is dying due to lack of interest, frustration with game mechanics, or something else? Even EN’s Zipser Burg player base is half of their most populated world, Munkholmen (80k players).

Hopefully InnoGames can figure out what is driving their players away.

I feel like it could be an advertising problem. I play tons of games on my phone and on PC and I don't think I've ever seen an ad for tribal wars 2, unless I went to a website (example: mmohut, etc...) where I was actively seeking games like tw2.

DeletedUser

i never thought about thtat but the only reason i knew about it was cause i was looking for 1 after my friend showed it to me 9ish years ago?

DeletedUser465

Night bonus used to be a thing on EN, apparently it no longer is. You got 100% bonus to defense during the "night" hours.