• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1178

Night bonus used to be a thing on EN, apparently it no longer is. You got 100% bonus to defense during the "night" hours.
they took it out because it was bugged the icon would come up but the bonus would not be applied.

DeletedUser773

If King Kymeria lived in America, he would be a 9/11 denier. I have no idea what he says half the time, and the other half I can actually read never makes sense.
If king kymeria lived in America, it would be in Pennsylvania, Birthplace of some sort of Freedom, king kymeria would never deny 9/11, "it might surprise some of you, but those towers came down, regardless how it happened!"...No...Laughing matter...As for for Fame, Skill, and the Forum, I have not lost anything, but relocated, Im suspicious of notoriety, but thankz, Ill always find a forum, to visit, so expect me, W20, is not over, Lvl 41 tribe skills, can be matched, the players are available, active and hungry for Victory, will We, finally come together, that's the question....Someone once scolded me, told me words was my only weapon...as though words are my weakness, All the above, are words, and you are our strength Iks, besides, when the world is done, whoever wins, this forum, that we live for, is really all that's left. I'll be right here :)

DeletedUser1949

"Someone once scolded me, told me words was my only weapon...as though words are my weakness, All the above, are words, and you are our strength Iks, besides, when the world is done, whoever wins, this forum, that we live for, is really all that's left. I'll be right here"

ENHANCE...

"as though words are my weakness, All the above, are words, and you are our strength Iks"

ENHANCE...

"All the above, are words"

DeletedUser2145

Ten days ago I calculate that LQ had 58% of the points in the top 10 tribes with only 15% of the members. Now those figures are 66% of points and 29% of members. Unfortunately I didn't keep my raw numbers so I'm not sure if that member growth is solely due to new members in LQ or other tribe members bailing on this world.

edited to correct statement that LQ first had 58% of members with correct figure of 15%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser626

If king kymeria lived in America, it would be in Pennsylvania, Birthplace of some sort of Freedom, king kymeria would never deny 9/11, "it might surprise some of you, but those towers came down, regardless how it happened!"...No...Laughing matter...As for for Fame, Skill, and the Forum, I have not lost anything, but relocated, Im suspicious of notoriety, but thankz, Ill always find a forum, to visit, so expect me, W20, is not over, Lvl 41 tribe skills, can be matched, the players are available, active and hungry for Victory, will We, finally come together, that's the question....Someone once scolded me, told me words was my only weapon...as though words are my weakness, All the above, are words, and you are our strength Iks, besides, when the world is done, whoever wins, this forum, that we live for, is really all that's left. I'll be right here :)

What part of PA would one reside in

DeletedUser2145

DaBahamaLlama, Are you going to give us another update? I'm pretty certain what direction the tale of this world is heading, but I'd still like to read it thru to the epilogue.

DeletedUser1789

^ what PainMonkey asked? ...looks like the worlds turning blue to me...still I know I enjoy reading the updates :)

DeletedUser2145

Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over until the fat lady sings," and in this scenario you, DaBahamaLlama, are the fat lady. We need to hear your song to know what's happened, what's happening and what is still to happen! So buy the wife some bath oils and fill her tub, put a Disney movie in the machine to distract those kids and toss out a new chew toy for the dog. That should give you enough time to provide an update.
Thank you!

I will begin working on writing my final update this week. Not sure how long it will take me. Brother is in town and I haven't seen him in about 6 months, so that is a time altering variable.

DeletedUser2145

Thanks for working on it. I don't want to pressure you too much, we just like what you do. Spend time with the brother, I know that when you get older, most of us don't get to do that very much.