• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 25 in battle statistics offense and defense

DeletedUser

Wonder if HUG is going to MRT it out again, as they did on US 15.

DeletedUser1376

they already are coldog . I thought they would be a challenge honestly . It doesn't appear that way early . they have two crowners up in the top 20 and thats it and they aren't all that great themselves

DeletedUser2115

they already are coldog . I thought they would be a challenge honestly . It doesn't appear that way early . they have two crowners up in the top 20 and thats it and they aren't all that great themselves

Throwing gibberish around so early in the world.

DeletedUser2432

gibberish would imply that you can't understand what he is saying but i think we clearly can!

DeletedUser1376

Gibberish
noun
  1. unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense

slaughter
VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
  • 1Kill (animals) for food.

‘at present the abattoir is slaughtering animals for the domestic market’

1. 1.1 Kill (people or animals) in a cruel or violent way, typically in large numbers.
      ‘innocent civilians are being slaughtered’

2. 1.2informal Defeat (an opponent) thoroughly.
which looking at the very early results is what we are doing to HUG .

cokky

Berserker
maybe by talking a lot of CRAP they will use it as to motivate their masses and make it interesting (one can only hope so far not looking good for the HUG team) We currently have probably 80 ppl who wont make it in our tribe long term not because of lack of skill as most of them would make it to the top 100 naturally if they hung around but because they will become uninterested in playing here full time so keep it interesting please.

DeletedUser

It's about time you got rid of that massive signature photo Cocky.

cokky

Berserker
Would have done it sooner but stayed out of trollville for a while. Going to try to keep it fresher from now on.

DeletedUser1376

so don't let it be said that I won't retract something when I am mistaken . I was talking some smack at the start of the thread but props to Puma for some magnificent work on co-oping Black Zues . well played my friend