• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 4 Tribes

DeletedUser

Update on Top 5
1. Shh
2. APO
3. ISH
4. TLI
5. EEK

Comments?

DeletedUser

SechulLath;n639 said:
Update on Top 5
1. Shh
2. APO
3. ISH
4. TLI
5. EEK

Comments?

Shh and ISH are one tribe. All the officers and warlords of both tribes are in constant communication and chat, and they have identical diplomacy. And they now are allied with APO.
Just about everyone in Omerta in a Tribal Wars veteran and a long-time player of such games. Those like Renolds who are unhappy with this situation are free to move to Bastille and to try again somewhere else.

DeletedUser

Altwing;n647 said:
Shh and ISH are one tribe. All the officers and warlords of both tribes are in constant communication and chat, and they have identical diplomacy. And they now are allied with APO.
Just about everyone in Omerta in a Tribal Wars veteran and a long-time player of such games. Those like Renolds who are unhappy with this situation are free to move to Bastille and to try again somewhere else.

This is meant more for opinion/trash talk that talking about your own tribe.
Something more like this:
1. Shh - Lots of members but also lots of large players, seem to have control of the outer core pretty well in hand. Will be interesting to see how things play out with their academy and APO once they start competing for territory.
2. APO - Making an exodus for the rim. There is a smattering of talent here but it isn't on their front lines. Loads of turtles and atrocious attacking skills.
3. Ish - Academy tribe, wouldn't even be in the rankings if top 40 was used. Seems unnecessary given the huge tribe limits we already have.
4. TLI - My tribe, so no comment other than I love being in this tribe.
5. EEK - Taking the name to heart seems like the members of this tribe are fleeing as fast as they can. Like APO, loaded with turtles and inept attackers. We love them because they give us villages.

DeletedUser

Was checking out the end game section of the wikki. Will be interesting to see if that changes if more people stick around and now that's it not a four year commitment. Also now that people drop real money on each world not just on a flat premium maybe that will be more insentive to stick around, Always interesting at this point of the game

DeletedUser

lol did i just really read apo and omerta are now allies lol..you got to be sh!%$#$ me lol

DeletedUser81

The most active of GOT have moved to TLI, we were tired of the constant instability of the tribe and lack of leadership .... myself not included as I was keeping it aflot, but i never agreed to and cannot lead a tribe by myself .... they have dropped to 8th can they make a comeback??? Hey Exodus hows life on the rim? I can send you deeper if you wish

DeletedUser

APO was asked for their comments on the top tribes but, as usual, they failed miserably. In a stunning show of strength and absence of TW skills, APO powerhouse roger schimmel responded with a mighty 5 sword attack. Recently nobled Mixalicious, lobbed insult after insult and Corpsereaver, who has heretofore lived up to his name by nobling only dead barbs, made some threats. Finally out of beginner protection for the second time, the tribe's leader Exodus begged for his tribe to be left alone. And then his stalwart follower Battlehammer expressed his thoughts on his duke with "Assassination time on the leadership! Yeah Baby!". Could you guys do any worse by actually posting?

DeletedUser81

Well I got to say I am rather disappointed here... All of APO know my name, the send there mighty 1 spear army or the upgraded 1 ram army ..... and here is stand, well most of me they did manage to take 2 new villages not at full loyalty after multiple destroyed nukes... and there game plan ? noble every barb in my home province and every other province for that matter .... I mean really guys!!!! stop nobleing all the barbs already

DeletedUser

convictpwnz;n659 said:
lol did i just really read apo and omerta are now allies lol..you got to be sh!%$#$ me lol

Yeah, I think the plan is for DOM, APO, TLI, SHH/ISH and TGC to all get together and form one super-tribe, HGS (Tribal Hugs of Alnwick.) I could be wrong.

DeletedUser81

LOL then who would protect the barbs? TLI sure as hell was not invited into this and they would not accept even if they were

DeletedUser

Altwing;n839 said:
Yeah, I think the plan is for DOM, APO, TLI, SHH/ISH and TGC to all get together and form one super-tribe, HGS (Tribal Hugs of Alnwick.) I could be wrong.
I nominate Altwing as the Hug Honcho of HGS!

I think we've been hugging TGS/DOM too hard, though. Whenever I look at the map, all I see is purple and blue (you could probably say the same about Renold's face, too).

DeletedUser81

well shit mate I had started in the main EEK and APO cluster .... and with all the barb nobeling they have been doing all I see is a vast area of red as far as the eye can see... well there is a glimmer of hope (blue) way off in the distance..... but its Omerta and they like to Allie everyone so no support coming from there.

Just another day in TLI, swimming through the mass one spear attacks of APO ...

Kinda sad and rather great-full being boxed in as I am, APO only managed to take 3 villages since the start of the world, two newly nobled

DeletedUser81

Well after a 7 APO gang bang and alot of dead nobles, two more villages have fallen from my main cluster... and comically APO again nobles themselves and each other in the processes... the sea of red is a little more red this morning

DeletedUser81

Ok guys here is how it stands of now ....

TLI (3rd), GOT (now 12th) vs APO,
TLI (3rd), and collation (not sure exact tribes) vs SHH, ISH (1st,4th)
EEK (fell to 6th), vs SHH, ISH (1st,4th)
And the newest top 5 (DOM) vs SHH, ISH (1st,4th)

Looks like the (hug wars) are on and the barb noblers are in for a fight ..... who will win, who will fall, and who will take there place? Please add your predictions / comments below ... also feel free to add more tribe details, updates, epic play by plays and stories from the front

~ The sea of red keeps getting reder and APO as of yet has still not been able to completely remove me from there heart land.... and for people who care... I still hold control of Exodus's old village, despite its poor build and APO's super one spear army's .... ~

DeletedUser

It's funny because I have seen more of the farm-stealing barb nobling from DOM trying to move into ISH/Shh territory.
It's ok though, they've just been wasting nukes, raising ODD for their enemies, so no need to worry.

DeletedUser81

LOL straight from APO's mouth ... sorry mate if you look around your tribes clusters most provinces do not even have a barb left to noble... hell my main province now mostly controlled by APO only has 2 left and the surrounding provinces no better... I got to say for your size your achievements are rather limited and your villages rather small ... but I did notice you did not noble all your barbs, but unfortunately most of your team mates are not taking the same approach

DeletedUser

Kind of true, only took 1 barb, then the rest from DOM and TLI, and I do think there are some people within my tribe and others that have been nobling without any conscience thinking, at least those who were locked in between NAP and allies. All of our tribes still have dead weight.

DeletedUser

I'll give 'ThatDamnBox' credit-- he's playing the game much better than I am. On paper the victory condition 'own a province' sounds like a cool idea, but it sadly does involve taking a few barbs and a few 51-point villages and slowly building them up. And when you have all your villages in one province, it's almost impossible to farm adequately.

DeletedUser

The top tribe seems to be -(-). Man, that member list must be insane. If they actually get organized, they gonna take over this world.

DeletedUser

of the tribes currently in the top 5, the only rank I see changing soon will be DOM dropping out of the top 5. They have lost a lot of ground and really have no idea what they are doing in defense of their villages.