• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map Thread

DeletedUser2428

As a first timer, I can say this game was fun at start on Xativa, when your tribe mates fought with you, not when they joined the other side. Xativa now is mostly garbage. T_V losing ground and taking anybody that is at a disadvantage only to stay ahead in ranking.

DeletedUser1096

losing ground ? you only have a few good players...
I mean a mass tribe that concentrates on munching barbs is more likely to destroy the fun.
But keep up your shittalking, maybe you can convince people of it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1096

1- The Vigilant (T_V)
2- Semper fidelis (USA)
3- Wulfie (FLW)
4- Sorry, NOT Sorry (SNS)
5- Celestial Dead (CLD)
Honorable Mention:
6- Guardians of the Galaxy (GOG)

map_de_us24_ea839652690ddb277dadfbdc5bf5593f_15075722562520.png

DeletedUser2428

losing ground ? you only have a few good players...
I mean a mass tribe that concentrates on munching barbs is more likely to destroy the fun.
But keep up your shittalking, maybe you can convince people of it

You should look at your own house when talking about barb munchers. I bet you have more of those than us. I have one right next to me. And about good players, I think you convinced a lot of them to join you because you knew you were losing the fight. It's no shit talking when it's shit that i talk about.

DeletedUser2428

You speak like your tribe did anything worthwhile, but when the fight got heavy, all you did was mass recruit your enemies. Some of your top players are from late FBL and others have prospered because of you recruited anything that would be a threat to you. You even tried to recruit Bulldog ant from USA, I mean, how low can you go?