• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser2283

All Righty then, You Guys Are The Greatest Everrr, Like Foreverrr, Here's how I See it, and my dim witted point of View.. Mafia has absorbed the entire Tribal wars Community, Seriously, All of you here are all of you there. anyone else is SoL, am I right, So why don't we just say You Win!...Simply out of the Magnitude. Cause I don't believe anyone, in the other Three or Four Top tribes, is doing a thing about it. Just the 4th... It's Hugz for those guys. Oh sure, got to write our terms of a Nap, agreement, know why I didn't have time to agree, I was actually Kicken some butt, and those long repeated affirmations take up to much time, Time I don't have, I got incoming, and outgoing, and Multiple synchronized times of landing, lightning speed re-locations, and communications to my Squads... that need to happen, you know fighting stuff... You who are the experienced, are probably ashamed of yourselves, cause I would be. Players who know all the tricks, know, all the right people, But won't leave one another's side cause you won't be in the cliché.... Im actually impressed that so many ego's can fit in one tribe, I mean which one of is the best!. Your all the same player now, just a big tribe, full of the best pickin, on the little guys, and with room to be Sloppy! I will add. Thats not a strategy gamers, that's a bully... If one of you beasts had some real player competiveness, you'd make a stand, Join another tribe, not be a spy, and show us your stuff, Like I do. But you don't at all, never do, don't care, and ruin any fun in this game for others. Then complain, why the game isn't any good... But not for me, Every report I got I have earned, and If you don't know, it's cause we ain't talking about it, at least not to me, Im learning good too real good, I love this kind of garbage...I know, you know, Ya'll love my, two step...So whats it gonna be, To many ranks on me... Could use some good players, Try defending! a tribe for once, not just be in one to feel connected, and get connected...See you on the field of battle....Edited, Aww I guess someones feelings got hurt...lol, are their any of you who need a challenge I mean Really, Seriously.
too long, didn't read.

DeletedUser465

Right back at you...its human nature to always feel like you were the right one in any argument and trust me, I have no desire to ever work out any diplo with you either LOL

I will say you have been impartial on the couple of items you have handled as a mod recently. It was a nice surprise.
I'll take the compliment, since I didn't roll over to ridiculous claims, then ignore facts being thrown at me, like another diplo I once knew... :p

DeletedUser773

tl;dr

MAFIA is some sort of super virus consuming the entire world, I'm going to loose but I'm still great just watch me.
that pretty much sum it up for you poopy?

Oh and people like to Hug a lot!
No Seegrim, I think Poopy just thought it was too long, a lot of things I say are to long, I know it. I like hugz too, I also like poetry, like I imagine you do. Nope, I don't think MAFIA, is a Super virus, I think MAFIA is a Cliché, you know like, The 22 members or the "Core" Are the Football Team, who win the games, The rest are Either in the Bleachers, or are the Cheerleaders, Im a recruiter. Looking For Talent. Does that sum it up for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1980

Just throwing my 2 cents in, cause I can't resist. But didn't you guys tell IMP that they were MRT even tho their entire tribe moved from w9 to w14? I mean if they are a MRT then, and if Mafia is doing the same thing here in w21, whats the difference between the two? IMP moved their whole tribe to a new world, and they got called out for being MRT. But now here comes Mafia and doing the same exact thing, even coining up a bit from what I hear, 1 step up from what IMP did. And now we are to not call Mafia MRT? I'm confused.
But like I said, I'm just throwing my 2 cents worth.
LOL IMP had 200 members out of BP and they made a sister Tribe which had 190-ish members. Add up the math you would have close to 400 members and No offense 90 percent of your recruits were trash. We have <120 members so stop comparing us with IMP ;)

DeletedUser2283

No Seegrim, I think Poopy just thought it was too long, a lot of things I say are to long, I know it. I like hugz too, I also like poetry, like I imagine you do. Nope, I don't think MAFIA, is a Super virus, I think MAFIA is a Cliché, you know like, The 22 members or the "Core" Are the Football Team, who win the games, The rest are Either in the Bleachers, or are the Cheerleaders, Im a recruiter. Looking For Talent. Does that sum it up for you?
No. Seegrim (Gingerale) was correct. I didn't read it because it was yet another very poorly written rambling from a player with no skill in game, nor are they linguistically talented on the forums. You literally are a 51 point village since the inception of the server, and you have no room to talk about anything in regards to the world happenings. Most of us came over with friends, you're correct. Some of us came for the challenges of the new world to win free crowns. Our motives are our own, however, all you do is trash talk on the forums and complain. You legitimately raged on W18 because you dumped so much money in the game over and over and continued to get nobled, you lost your shit there, and ranted just as you are now. Newsflash; people are allowed to hop worlds together.

Tfoxworthy, you're no better yourself. You're a horrid leader, garbage quality player, and have an ego larger than ANY other player I've encountered. You remarked on a W18 thread about Hi that you "left just before things" took a catastrophic turn. No. YOU were the catastrophe. YOU were part of an immensely poor group of leaders, a mere council of leftovers from when the only good leaders left. You continued to parrot and regurgitate archaic strategies that "WON ANOTHER WORLD" and basically never adapted your gameplay. I would point out you never adapted your leadership skills, but those are non-existent in the first place. Under your crappy leadership, Hi was as bad of a MRT as I've ever seen in all of my TW1 and TW2 time. You're irrelevant to this world because you don't even play it, and you're also irrelevant on that worlds you do play because you're not an impact player. Please, kindly tuck tail and back away from this world because you're not part of it.

DeletedUser1980

King kymeria's alts are Lyonozyfon and dethstar so he's pretty much active in U ;)

DeletedUser2283

King kymeria's alts are Lyonozyfon and dethstar so he's pretty much active in U ;)
Then if this can be proved, report him for multi-accounting. Even so, 2100 pts and 1100 points isn't anything to really be proud of at this point...especially if you cheat :)

DeletedUser491

For all of you rambling on about how Mafia is consuming world after world.......
In The early game TLI did the same thing the first like 7 worlds they always competed in and they won half of them, many of MAFIAs current playerbase from what i have noticed are guys i played alongside who were in TLI or were in DAM and LNS on W5.....sooo what i am saying....these guys are winning cause they have experience and teamwork......the only way you are going to beat them is to learn the game and use alot of teamwork.....that is how other "tribal dynasties" fell and i assume this one will eventually too

DeletedUser2283

There's new blood in Mafia too, Kluv, as myself and a bunch of people from W18 that I've worked very closely with have jumped with Plutopia. But, we DO all work together as one unit, and that's the biggest strength any tribe can have. I personally want a 30-50 member tribe of extremely active members to roll on a new server with, and retain only 30-50 people to see how we fare. This is my second actual serious world, W18 was my first. Mafia hasn't won anything yet as people above implied, we've got a long fight ahead of us and there are legitimate tribes now blossoming and pushing us as a challenge. People often gauge a tribe by its member count or point count, and that's the biggest mistake you can make, judge a tribe off how they treat one another when the time to fight comes and that'll prove whether or not it's a solid tribe to be in, not if they recruited off other worlds and formed together on a new one to get the early advantage.

DeletedUser1726

For all of you rambling on about how Mafia is consuming world after world.......
In The early game TLI did the same thing the first like 7 worlds they always competed in and they won half of them, many of MAFIAs current playerbase from what i have noticed are guys i played alongside who were in TLI or were in DAM and LNS on W5.....sooo what i am saying....these guys are winning cause they have experience and teamwork......the only way you are going to beat them is to learn the game and use alot of teamwork.....that is how other "tribal dynasties" fell and i assume this one will eventually too

This may seem ironic coming from the leader of Mafia but we are not a tribal dynasty...yet
We have won one world...US14
This is only the second world we have played together as Mafia
I do appreciate you did not bash us KLUV. We want to fight so hopefully people will stop acting like we have already won the world just because a group of us came in as a premade. We aren't acting that way...not sure why everyone else is

DeletedUser773

No. Seegrim (Gingerale) was correct. I didn't read it because it was yet another very poorly written rambling from a player with no skill in game, nor are they linguistically talented on the forums. You literally are a 51 point village since the inception of the server, and you have no room to talk about anything in regards to the world happenings. Most of us came over with friends, you're correct. Some of us came for the challenges of the new world to win free crowns. Our motives are our own, however, all you do is trash talk on the forums and complain. You legitimately raged on W18 because you dumped so much money in the game over and over and continued to get nobled, you lost your shit there, and ranted just as you are now. Newsflash; people are allowed to hop worlds together.

Tfoxworthy, you're no better yourself. You're a horrid leader, garbage quality player, and have an ego larger than ANY other player I've encountered. You remarked on a W18 thread about Hi that you "left just before things" took a catastrophic turn. No. YOU were the catastrophe. YOU were part of an immensely poor group of leaders, a mere council of leftovers from when the only good leaders left. You continued to parrot and regurgitate archaic strategies that "WON ANOTHER WORLD" and basically never adapted your gameplay. I would point out you never adapted your leadership skills, but those are non-existent in the first place. Under your crappy leadership, Hi was as bad of a MRT as I've ever seen in all of my TW1 and TW2 time. You're irrelevant to this world because you don't even play it, and you're also irrelevant on that worlds you do play because you're not an impact player. Please, kindly tuck tail and back away from this world because you're not part of it.
What are you some kind of magazine critic,... what a tool! I'd wipe the province with you and name your conquered villa PoopyofZyon And Dethstar isn't my Alt, by the way, She's all her own, 8* By the way, I didn't Play W18, It was 19, and yeah I got nobled A lot, I got Attacked A lot, I got Kicked from My Tribe A lot, but you know what Im still here...and another thing, It took 10 player, to take me out Ten all Allies and Ex-tribemates, very Dirty Business Dog, and Yeah I was Emotional, I raged I did a lot of things like Troll peoples Gaming Circles Add them as Subscribers post their stupid Contract Wars videos on my Youtube Accounts you know stuff like that, I get bored...it's what I do, wanna know what else I got over it, and those who stabbed me in the back in W19, probably just moved on as well, you sound like your holding onto some deep seeded emotional problems aswell, probably something to do with why your name is poopypants Idk, but I sure would like to know whose hiding behind those skid marks, I'll be looking for you my friend.

DeletedUser2041

wow...talk about alternative facts
we coined up tribe size in Juval so your tribe could merge into us and you backstabbed us and merged with the enemy. Wow. either your memory sucks or you have changed in all up to satisfy your conscience.

"Merged with the enemy"

I find that amusing considering you just merged with Russia to win the world. You didn't even discuss who was going to coin up, we had already gotten the crowns but decided nah we'll force them to join us. You don't make an ally submit via buying them. You discuss it.

Now that you're going to go ahead and disregard the agreements 10 WORLDS LATER. You hang onto a grudge. Your conscience seems to even break bonds of friends. I had no partake in the agreements either, I agreed with whatever Braund wanted to do as I trusted him in doing so, Just because I'm leader doesn't mean I'm a diplomat.

DeletedUser773

Then if this can be proved, report him for multi-accounting. Even so, 2100 pts and 1100 points isn't anything to really be proud of at this point...especially if you cheat :)
I build Armies poopy, and waste no time using them, I do play contrary to my unpopular disposition, Im not a "Barb Munching Point Whore" as someone once eloquently told me. For a fact I had to stop developing my Villas because I had to waste, eh hem...I mean.. Protect some members in my tribe who was being Farmed, you see poopy, it's hard fighting 3 or 4 top rated Players, By yourself and rallying other players who are not accostomed to Mafia play style, and even in W19 I lost all my villas, yep! but I cleared them all an entire province by myself and all the witnesses are here to verify it. I won't call them out, but there here, and they know what went down... And All of them was Players Mains, and two of them joined TFN, because they know what I can do, when properly motivated. what have you done poopy, have you led a tribe have you founded a Tribe, nah I think your one of the Cheerleaders...and a Haterrrrrrr FYI PooPy, im still in W19, look up my Bp and Achievements, that's how I roll, even when Everyone is Kicken my Butt...I can wait to see how good you are. But Ill Recruit some players by you show you how Mafia, like, I can be, right back at you...

DeletedUser

For a fact I had to stop developing my Villas because I had to waste, eh hem...I mean.. Protect some members in my tribe who was being Farmed, you see poopy, it's hard fighting 3 or 4 top rated Players, By yourself and rallying other players who are not accostomed to Mafia play style, and even in W19 I lost all my villas, yep!
This right here proves your skill level. Every world I have played, I've been a top 10 player on. I got that way by being greedy with my troops. My defensive troops only go out in small packets, unless it's a squad member very close by.
Now then, Col if you wish to criticize please join the world and fight us. Everyones going to laugh at what you say otherwise.
I don't care how people see me, I will bash my way through them. As I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES, I play One world at a time. Though I don't know why you're talking gaming. You're a trash player who joins every world. You jump in the closest MRT you can find. Even your World winning W14 stats were absolute garbage.

DeletedUser1726

"Merged with the enemy"

I find that amusing considering you just merged with Russia to win the world. You didn't even discuss who was going to coin up, we had already gotten the crowns but decided nah we'll force them to join us. You don't make an ally submit via buying them. You discuss it.

Now that you're going to go ahead and disregard the agreements 10 WORLDS LATER. You hang onto a grudge. Your conscience seems to even break bonds of friends. I had no partake in the agreements either, I agreed with whatever Braund wanted to do as I trusted him in doing so, Just because I'm leader doesn't mean I'm a diplomat.

Hintan,
again...alternative facts...we never merged with Russia...we allied with them after you sold us out because well to be honest, we were SIN and it was the sinful thing to do...lol
we never merged with them...check tools...they wanted us to but we refused so they gathered players from others tribes plus turned on us and that is how they won the world.

as for this world...I like Braun...we were interested in a NAP with E.E. but finding out today that you were hiding behind a new player name (thank GOD you chimed in here or I never would have known) and leading E.E. made me re-think my decision about the NAP. Not holding a grudge at all...just not going to trust you again so a NAP between our two tribes is impossible.

DeletedUser2041

I'm pretty sure that's the definition of a grudge. You're not allowing a nap between almost 200 players because of one person. You're holding a grudge onto me. You're risking the friendship of a lot of players.

Only reason I'm leading is E.E is because I was the first one to make a tribe after winning world P.

DeletedUser2115

Being outgunned is never fun. Just keep at it kymeria. The effort is there. The skill will come with time.

DeletedUser773

Excuse me for quoting you, but that's our dilemma, no one will break their Traditional collective reasoning, Im constantly trying to form strong Tribes, and lead by example that's when leadership kicks you and rims you, has their scrubs do the dirty work, keep their hands clean..., no one is interested in teaching, teaching creates a strong rival...we cant have that., and most of the new players don't come here to the Forum..., we are a rare bread sir, who saturate ourselves in with this game, most people eh they build a bond or two, then log off, get cleared restart or quit...those who stick it out, well there, most of them are, Mafioso, Me! HaH I can teach, and teamwork, well I tried that in W19, It got me nowhere, can't trust any of em really...I got a few friends,I havn't been forgiven for leaving in 2015, after Remnant an ExiledAgain came to bat for me, and my little Kymeria, boasting a whole 12 members, but we were our own tribe and none of them could stand it.., It got too much to believe, everyone lost their heads and, I don't know it was a perfect plan, but Menson and Abernon, Everyone suddenly wanted to jump to W8, and form a "Boutique Tribe" named Those Guys, got into some pissing contest or What but It all went Bad, HB1 merged with UnitedProvincesofCastile, or something or another, became the ONE tribe and somehow Jshft,< but I can't remember> won everything, But whatever happened after I left, has haunted me since, And you know what jshft, never disrespected me, even though we were in rival Alliances, not once... There's some history, here, I know a lot of these players, and the ones hiding their identities know me, but won't give me the time of day and every where I go, chase me down...now my new Tribe TFN, I did not found I joined out of respect for indipendant tribes, and because most of the player in MAFIA, that tribe, will have nothing to do with me...Now as for teamwork, the past three days in 21 or U, TFN, have had splendid teamwork, we have done all those great moves, but no one will discuss it, cause its like giving away something that is theirs. The Potential to Win, and I have it, and I can teach it to the new Players, and if those new players was here right now they would say yes, Lyonofzyon taught us how to fight you, but it's not enough We have no time, we are already behind and as I write here I have attacks there, but its very simple ,,, and I know how to do it. So if you want to do something else than please apply. or go stand in the bleachers, or wave pom-poms or something...but stay out of my way ...

DeletedUser773

This right here proves your skill level. Every world I have played, I've been a top 10 player on. I got that way by being greedy with my troops. My defensive troops only go out in small packets, unless it's a squad member very close by.

I don't care how people see me, I will bash my way through them. As I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES, I play One world at a time. Though I don't know why you're talking gaming. You're a trash player who joins every world. You jump in the closest MRT you can find. Even your World winning W14 stats were absolute garbage.
What are you even talking about, Im fighting players not farming you fool, defensive villas, are we even playing the same game...I build Offense Dog I don't defend I ATTACK! I didn't stack their Villa, I wiped out the people Farming my Players, and earned 13,000 OBP in 6 hours, I don't understand you...Actually I do understand you, you don't support, right well, that makes sense, No Dog My Tribe , they are new players who have not been corrupted Yet! by the pandering. And I showed em something yesterday, and Ill show them more..so don't stack my villas, in my Tribe it is forbidden to ask for support, on the Forum. anyway IT FORBIDDEN to post incoming, its forbidden to use the Forum except to tell jokes and talk about the weather....LMAO, are we getting this.