• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser2346

So first off sorry for the late update, Friday was rough for me and I just took the day away from the game mostly. But better late than never right? So here you go.

upload_2017-4-1_13-23-28.png

(My stat update is a little bias, trying to limit it as much as I can tho. By no means is this exactly whats going on. I am only informing from what I have heard and can see.)

+M+ has had one explosive week. The good kind I assure you. The new war with E.E and DRL has gone very well in Mafia’s favor. Both day 1 and 2 of the war was completely one sided. They have continued to eat WOP, who is now almost completely dead it looks like, and have continued to noble any village of value both in the core, and to the west. If there was any doubt about who controls the core, there is none now. And as the NW was once E.E prominent now is in a heated battle between +M+ and E.E for control. So to sum it all up, Mafia has expanded everywhere, everywhere but the NE that is, which is tightly packed with DRL and E.E. last week there was question on if they would have places to grow out of the core, well that is no longer the case. Core is won and Mafia are expanding out everywhere. Stats wise they a little more than doubled in OBP and just about tripled in DBP.

E.E has had still a good week of growth, even tho with a loss in players and being the recent war with Mafia has slowed them down a smidge. The first 2 days of the war were a scare to E.E, losing a dozen or two villages in the first two days. But since then, they have started on the rise again, with a few quick adjustments, diplomatic moves, their village count is slowly increasing again. And the North and East regions are looking very E.E friendly and are beginning to look like controlled areas. While TGL still does control more of the SE than E.E, they better watch out, E.E is making quick work of the east coast. Overall, good week, more growth, more villages, more troops, as little red riding hood once said, “all the more to kill you with.” Ok so she might not have said that, but you get the idea.

DRL What a week they have had right? They went from having their own scares of significant losses in villages, to a fast upwards spike towards the end of the week. Granted a lot of WOP and TFN players merged into them, they still are having an impressive comeback. Recent diplomacy has really helped them out. But at the same time, they are still taking a beating, having almost just as much DBP gains as Mafia, and just a little under double what E.E had this week. Gaining exactly the same amount of villages as E.E, but significantly increasing their DBP, DRL still has a long road ahead of them. With the new recruits, DRL finds themselves more spread out than they may can handle come the future. And from at least my standpoint, they no longer control the NE. With all that said, they’ve made gains in every category, and are still growing. They are no where near being done yet.

TGL had another ok week. Not too many new recruits, but they did have decent gains in villages. That SE corner is looking very pre-school girl friendly, so much pink. They too, have made diplomatic moves and are just making good work out of the areas they got. Being not too spread out, and not around a lot of enemies, they have plenty room to grow almost unchecked. Give them time, and TGL will become a solid SE tribe. While they aren’t that big yet, they still about doubled their OBP, while their DBP didn’t even go up 100k. Right on! Beware the Pink! SO overall they had a good week. Gains all around, continued growth, whats not to like?

LNS has entered the Top 5! We have a new tribe in the rankings of awesomeness. With the collapse of TFN, LNS has a chance now to get their name out there. With only 22 members, they are all closely packed on the west coast separating the rim players over there, from the rest of the world. I’m honestly making this up as I go, cause I have nothing logical to say other than a bunch of nonsense, pun intended. Now stat wise, nothing impressive really, OBash is just shy of 100k, and other than that, eh. Its 22 members, what do you expect? Although if you do the math, 99,657/22 is around 4.5k OBP per member. Time to step it up guys, you made your appearance here, now time to grow and put your name on the map. I mean It already is, but pretend like its not and get stuff going.

OBash Rankings:

*M* - 4,099,525 (+2,214,894)

E.E - 1,917,289 (+992,195)

DRL - 852,169 (+536,671)

TGL - 291,820 (+143,995)

LNS - 99,657

DBash Rankings:

*M* - 1,292,138 (+846,214)

DRL - 1,045,551 (+662,199)

E.E - 705,575 (+395,323)

TGL - 263,672 (+95,006)

LNS – 49,450

*M* - 1,242,729

E.E – 544,019

DRL – 272,648

TGL – 149,061

LNS - 63,758

Members:

*M* - 120 (+3)

E.E - 72 (-6)

DRL - 98 (+21)

TGL - 63 (+9)

LNS - 22

Villages:

*M* - 495 (+156)

E.E - 236 (+48)

DRL – 200 (+48)

TGL - 128 (+35)

LNS - 47

I realized last week I never did show the points for each tribe, so this week I added a new ranking category….Points. Sometimes I have stupid moments. But I hope you all enjoyed this, please feel free to give me a 5 star review :D , but if you have anything you’d like to see, or if you just want to be that guy and check my math to see if its right, go for it.

DeletedUser2283

So first off sorry for the late update, Friday was rough for me and I just took the day away from the game mostly. But better late than never right? So here you go.

View attachment 400

(My stat update is a little bias, trying to limit it as much as I can tho. By no means is this exactly whats going on. I am only informing from what I have heard and can see.)

+M+ has had one explosive week. The good kind I assure you. The new war with E.E and DRL has gone very well in Mafia’s favor. Both day 1 and 2 of the war was completely one sided. They have continued to eat WOP, who is now almost completely dead it looks like, and have continued to noble any village of value both in the core, and to the west. If there was any doubt about who controls the core, there is none now. And as the NW was once E.E prominent now is in a heated battle between +M+ and E.E for control. So to sum it all up, Mafia has expanded everywhere, everywhere but the NE that is, which is tightly packed with DRL and E.E. last week there was question on if they would have places to grow out of the core, well that is no longer the case. Core is won and Mafia are expanding out everywhere. Stats wise they a little more than doubled in OBP and just about tripled in DBP.

E.E has had still a good week of growth, even tho with a loss in players and being the recent war with Mafia has slowed them down a smidge. The first 2 days of the war were a scare to E.E, losing a dozen or two villages in the first two days. But since then, they have started on the rise again, with a few quick adjustments, diplomatic moves, their village count is slowly increasing again. And the North and East regions are looking very E.E friendly and are beginning to look like controlled areas. While TGL still does control more of the SE than E.E, they better watch out, E.E is making quick work of the east coast. Overall, good week, more growth, more villages, more troops, as little red riding hood once said, “all the more to kill you with.” Ok so she might not have said that, but you get the idea.

DRL What a week they have had right? They went from having their own scares of significant losses in villages, to a fast upwards spike towards the end of the week. Granted a lot of WOP and TFN players merged into them, they still are having an impressive comeback. Recent diplomacy has really helped them out. But at the same time, they are still taking a beating, having almost just as much DBP gains as Mafia, and just a little under double what E.E had this week. Gaining exactly the same amount of villages as E.E, but significantly increasing their DBP, DRL still has a long road ahead of them. With the new recruits, DRL finds themselves more spread out than they may can handle come the future. And from at least my standpoint, they no longer control the NE. With all that said, they’ve made gains in every category, and are still growing. They are no where near being done yet.

TGL had another ok week. Not too many new recruits, but they did have decent gains in villages. That SE corner is looking very pre-school girl friendly, so much pink. They too, have made diplomatic moves and are just making good work out of the areas they got. Being not too spread out, and not around a lot of enemies, they have plenty room to grow almost unchecked. Give them time, and TGL will become a solid SE tribe. While they aren’t that big yet, they still about doubled their OBP, while their DBP didn’t even go up 100k. Right on! Beware the Pink! SO overall they had a good week. Gains all around, continued growth, whats not to like?

LNS has entered the Top 5! We have a new tribe in the rankings of awesomeness. With the collapse of TFN, LNS has a chance now to get their name out there. With only 22 members, they are all closely packed on the west coast separating the rim players over there, from the rest of the world. I’m honestly making this up as I go, cause I have nothing logical to say other than a bunch of nonsense, pun intended. Now stat wise, nothing impressive really, OBash is just shy of 100k, and other than that, eh. Its 22 members, what do you expect? Although if you do the math, 99,657/22 is around 4.5k OBP per member. Time to step it up guys, you made your appearance here, now time to grow and put your name on the map. I mean It already is, but pretend like its not and get stuff going.

OBash Rankings:

*M* - 4,099,525 (+2,214,894)

E.E - 1,917,289 (+992,195)

DRL - 852,169 (+536,671)

TGL - 291,820 (+143,995)

LNS - 99,657

DBash Rankings:

*M* - 1,292,138 (+846,214)

DRL - 1,045,551 (+662,199)

E.E - 705,575 (+395,323)

TGL - 263,672 (+95,006)

LNS – 49,450

*M* - 1,242,729

E.E – 544,019

DRL – 272,648

TGL – 149,061

LNS - 63,758

Members:

*M* - 120 (+3)

E.E - 72 (-6)

DRL - 98 (+21)

TGL - 63 (+9)

LNS - 22

Villages:

*M* - 495 (+156)

E.E - 236 (+48)

DRL – 200 (+48)

TGL - 128 (+35)

LNS - 47

I realized last week I never did show the points for each tribe, so this week I added a new ranking category….Points. Sometimes I have stupid moments. But I hope you all enjoyed this, please feel free to give me a 5 star review :D , but if you have anything you’d like to see, or if you just want to be that guy and check my math to see if its right, go for it.
tl;dr
#Mafia4Life

DeletedUser2207

Absolutely lovely :) Ignore Poopy...I read half of it and was happy

DeletedUser2346

Can't promise that they'll all be friday nights, but scouts honor I'll try.....never been boy scouts tho

DeletedUser465

Not sure why the map is tiny for me, but either way lovely update :)

DeletedUser1178

Mid Week Map Update!

map_www_us21_0892b88e6ac5f470b7b7acc2a6d707e4_14913770663359.png

DeletedUser1178

I know just wanted to update the map, I don't say anything about it. I will leave that in your capable hands :)

DeletedUser2346

map_www_us21_5ebe43cc0aa4948e040074f13753ba02_14916228032852.png

(My stat update is a little bias this time, tried to limit it as much as I could tho. By no means is this exactly whats going on. I am only informing from what I have heard and can see.)

+M+ Surprise! Mafia is still leading as the top tribe in the world. I bet its not that surprising to most of you tho. Lets break it down, if you combined all the villages gains of the other top 5 tribes, they'd still not equal the village gains made by Mafia in one week. In fact you take the village gains from the other top 5 tribes, double it, and you still won't have passed Mafia in village gains. Mafia has been able to take villages almost as fast as E.E can noble them. Letting E.E only have a net gain of 2 villages this week, Mafia is now at a wopping 621 villages and climbing. Adding another 2 million OBP to their resume just goes to show Mafia came here to fight and conquer, no matter the hate mail they receive daily in their mailboxes. With a push on just about every front with E.E or any tribe for that matter, they are just outgrowing everyone by a land slide. Unless something major happens, at this rate, Mafia will likely be staying as #1. As they are expanding on every front, its hard to just describe how exactly where they are making a push, as any non-mafia village next to a Mafia village is being taken over by....yup, you guessed it, Mafia. Total points for the week are 1,840,323 (+597,594)

E.E Well this week has been a real rough week for E.E. At a net loss of just 6 villages, and under constant siege from Mafia, E.E is experiencing what everyone in w16 experienced against S.S......wait a minute.....Same players..... With that said, their NE area is looking more and more of a North Eastern Wall. Trump would be proud. Its going to take a lot of troops to breach that area. And with the large gains by DRL in the NE, E.E has a safe haven from Mafia in there. E.E has been getting hit hard, and in doing so, have almost doubled their DBP from last week. Not a lot is going for E.E right now, being they declared on Mafia to start the war, it sure isn't working out too well. No gains in villages, and very minimal gains in Points. They have their work cut out for them. Every member needs to step up and help their fellow tribe members out if they wish to make much progress. Total points for the week are 582,206 (+38,187)

DRL Well DRL has had a pretty good week. Did you know that they have more villages than E.E? with 236 villages while E.E having only 230. As I was typing this, I noticed that the stats changed for both E.E and DRL, apparently E.E lost a player and went to DRL which gave DRL 6 extra villages and E.E lost 6 villages. So now DRL is larger than E.E size wise. The only reason they are still rank 3 and not 2 is cause their ppm is more than half of E.E. At a grand total of 3,871 PPM, they some how have more villages than E.E. Oh wait, thats cause they have 100+ members, 30+ more members than E.E. If these members keep gaining villages and growing, they will more than likely surpass E.E in points for rank 2, and further increase the gap between E.E # of villages and DRL's #. Adding another 3 members to the rankings and only 143,200 DBP and 461,905 OBP, I think personally we are seeing the rise of a new power tribe. Solid gains all around, DRL is steadily rising to the challenge to be the leading tribe against Mafia. Good job guys. Total points for the week are 390,938 (+118,290)

TGL
Well its been a slow week for them. They do have a net gain in villages and a larger increase of points than E.E, all while losing 2 members. BUT, if you look real closely at their SE are, there is a lot more red in that area than last week. It appears that chex mix of Mafia and E.E that separated TGL from most of Mafia has become one full bowl of straight up chex. Really the only area with significant gains is the squad to the most southern part of the map. If I were TGL, I wouldn't be scared quite yet, but worried, as the E.E that shielded them have been broken through and a large amount of Mafia conquests clearly show movement towards TGL control areas. no reason to be scared, but it is cause for concern as the time they have been preparing for is almost upon them. But so far they are gaining villages, so TGL still looking good. Total points for the week are 206,459 (+57,398)

THT Well yet another new top 5 contender has appeared. I am not sure where LNS went, or how THT just like popped up all of a sudden, but they did. I'm a rim player, and I've been watching this tribe. I never thought I'd see them in the top 5, but here they are. Coming in with 43 members and 78 villages, they are settled in nicely as a rim tribe far from most fights of the DRL EE vs Mafia war. They have plenty of room to grow up there in the north, and they should, cause they are really really tiny PPM wise. with only 1.8k PPM, compared to TGL's roughly 3.4k PPM, they have a long way to go if they wish to reach possibly rank 4. But being out of most fights, that I know of, for all I know E.E and DRL haven't added them to their coalition against Mafia yet. but for being away from the war, they actually have more points than OBP. Al in all, congratz guys to making the top 5, you've gotten this far, now lets go for gold! But seeing they are also a tribe in w22, idk how committed they are here, so it might just end up being just a top 4 update here real soon. With no tribes really stepping up and growing much outside top 5. Total points for the week are 82,289 (-)

OBash Rankings:
*M* - 6,109,840 (+2,010,315)
E.E - 2,555,858 (+638,569)
DRL - 1,314,074 (+461,905)
TGL - 363,328 (+71,508)
THT - 38,646

DBash Ranking:
*M* - 1,928,703 (+636,565)
E.E - 1,371,023 (+325,472)
DRL - 1,188,969 (+483,418)
TGL - 350,048 (+86,376)
THT - 94,562

Members:
*M* - 115 (-5)
DRL - 101 (+3)
E.E - 68 (-4)
TGL - 61 (-2)
THT - 43

Villages:
*M* - 624 (+129)
DRL - 236 (+36)
E.E - 230 (-6)
TGL - 137 (+9)
THT - 79

Side note --- Hey Llama, I can't imagine how long it takes you to make your stat update, cause this one takes me roughly an hour and a half straight, so whatever you do to stay focused, keep doing it. Cause you are amazing, haha I'm mentally drained from doing all the math right now. So keep it up! :)

Side note --- Hey Llama, I can't imagine how long it takes you to make your stat update, cause this one takes me roughly an hour and a half straight, so whatever you do to stay focused, keep doing it. Cause you are amazing, haha I'm mentally drained from doing all the math right now. So keep it up! :)
I can help that go from 1.5 hours go down to 10-30 minutes. Send me a pm!

DeletedUser1726

Great update again Dust...biased for sure ;-) but still great!!