• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser825

I'll have you know Coldog that many of the people in that "MRT" are past friends of yours and really good players. We have the amount of players that were predicted to join the tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know I have many current and old tribe members in there. Most are by no means good players though. Having to hide behind 116 other players against a tribe of 47 proves that.

DeletedUser825

Hide? Who is hiding? Our members have been building more troops then our enemy. I really don't want to go through the same thing you and fox do, going back and forth. So please join the world before you pick on the quality of the tribes.

DeletedUser1726

Coldog...
We automatically become a MRT in your book just because a group of friends decided to play another world together. We have planned since we won world 14 to jump in another world together as Mafia. We planned out jump here and had players committed in advance to return, including a small amount we played against in other worlds but who had become friends along the way. We have accepted maybe 15-20 applications for players new to us and the majority of those were to fill in areas of the cluster that were lacking. And you are 100% correct, there are a lot of players in Mafia that are new, inexperienced, love the game but not so good, stone-cold killers, etc. That is what makes us strong. We love the game. We don't recruit just veteran players but we have a lot of them. We love to teach so guess what, yeah...we have some guys that are noobs. So what. People like you that run their mouths all the time, bad mouthing other players and holding yourself up as the TW God (that you are not btw) are ruining this game. Noobs should be embraced not shunned. How else will we sustain this game. Our lesser skilled players are not hiding behind anyone. They are learning and while doing so, enjoying the game. Isn't that what this is about...having fun. Why must you always get on here and spew your negativity. If we were an MRT, we would be full as I get about 100 applications a day. I love Mafia, from my newest noob to my most seasoned veteran. We are a family and no one, not even you with your MRT BS can suck the joy out of us getting to reunite and play together again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser465

Noobs need some guidance to be successful against the vets of past worlds. Nothing wrong with trying to help the community grow.
Even if it's someone you might dislike, like plutopia. haha
She's doing good provided that is her intention. If we want this game to grow, new players need to be embraced.

cokky

Berserker
there is less then 3k ppl on that world. of that maybe 200 are significant and that is stretching things. So yah He has a point to an extent that they are bringing a howitzer to kill a fly. But Pluto has a bigger point that they was not in charge of someone else joining the world to challenge them. Maybe it will still happen it is early. If you want to fight the MRT plague then join or create an elite team to take them on. This way the worlds get both competition and new people learning how to play.

DeletedUser491

sadly i got severely sick (enough to put me in the hospital for a month) and was not able to make it to the launch of W20 so i will be joining this one a little late

DeletedUser

Noobs need some guidance to be successful against the vets of past worlds. Nothing wrong with trying to help the community grow.
She's doing good provided that is her intention. If we want this game to grow, new players need to be embraced.
There's a difference between training people, and mass recruiting to win a world. I know multiple Mafia members complaining to me on w18 about how bad their leadership is.
If you want to fight the MRT plague then join or create an elite team to take them on. This way the worlds get both competition and new people learning how to play.
As I stated many times before, I join a single world at a time. Between work, family, and friends, I hardly have enough time for one world.

DeletedUser2041

sadly i got severely sick (enough to put me in the hospital for a month) and was not able to make it to the launch of W20 so i will be joining this one a little late
E.E still has room. Just took rank #2.

cokky

Berserker
As I stated many times before, I join a single world at a time. Between work, family, and friends, I hardly have enough time for one world.

Yes finish where you are but afterwards the challenge is still there for you will it be 22 or 23 or 24 or what ever. i am not recruiting you like some others there (not that i would or would not recruit you just was not) It has been proven you dont need to be in a MRT to remain competitive and i would like to see others go down the same road as well.

DeletedUser1726

There's a difference between training people, and mass recruiting to win a world. I know multiple Mafia members complaining to me on w18 about how bad their leadership is.

You will go to any lengths to try and make it seem like I am a crappy leader. If you have all these "friends" in Mafia in that are complaining to you in 18 about my leadership, feel free to tell them not to stress out and just jump. You are one of the biggest side line critics I have ever seen. You criticize everyone but never lead a tribe to victory yourself. Put up or shut up. Its tough to lead a tribe. I never claim to be perfect but I seem to have a lot of players follow me from tribe to tribe and from world to world so I guess I don't suck that bad as a leader. I don't see a lot of people following you around Bubbz ;-)

wow...way to hold a grudge forever..wasn't that argument years ago? I thought mods were more impartial...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see a lot of people following you around Bubbz ;-)
Lmao, I don't need people to follow me. I don't need others to win a world for me. I do however have a group of people who enjoy the way I play the game, and have played on multiple worlds with me. I have trained quite a few people, and have a tendency to answer a lot of questions about the game in PM's.

DeletedUser1726

So I guess if you are a leader of a tribe that wins a world, your players win the world for you..lol
I always thought we win them together...silly me