• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser2207

For perspective, here are the in game stats for the top tribes from April 1st.
+M+ 119 members - 485 villages - 1,210,181 points
E.E 71 members - 231 villages - 532,493 points
DRL 97 members - 193 villages - 260,661 points
TGL 63 members - 127 villages - 152,917 points

And from this morning...
+M+ 116 members - 1349 villages - 6,283,824 points
DRL 175 members - 510 villages - 1,163,729 points
-S- 11 members - 28 villages - 74,168 points
J-L 18 members - 41 villages - 73,413 points

DeletedUser2158

+M+ 119 members - 485 villages - 1,210,181 points
E.E 71 members - 231 villages - 532,493 points
DRL 97 members - 193 villages - 260,661 points
TGL 63 members - 127 villages - 152,917 points
I feel like it would be more accurate if you also put PPM next to the amount of points

DeletedUser2207

I feel like it would be more accurate if you also put PPM next to the amount of points
My source didn't have the ppm recorded. Can only provide information I have access to. Maybe someone will take the initiative to post more details for all to see one day

DeletedUser465

PPM, especially when one tribe is larger than another, is important when comparing points as a stat.

DeletedUser465

Pointing out the importance and volunteering are completely separate things. You know i'm far to busy to do that haha.

DeletedUser2158

+M+ 119 members - 485 villages - 1,210,181 points - 10 169 PPM
E.E 71 members - 231 villages - 532,493 points - 7 499 PPM
DRL 97 members - 193 villages - 260,661 points - 2 647 PPM
TGL 63 members - 127 villages - 152,917 points - 2 427 PPM

DRL and TGL had an average of 2 647 Points per member which means most of them didn't have a third village yet. Mafia and E.E had members of about the equal strength/points, but Mafia had 50% more members. Hence it supports my point that the huge amount of members greatly helped MAFIA

DeletedUser2207

DRL and TGL had an average of 2 647 Points per member which means most of them didn't have a third village yet. Mafia and E.E had members of about the equal strength/points, but Mafia had 50% more members. Hence it supports my point that the huge amount of members greatly helped MAFIA
Ah, but rumor has it that E.E had multiple naps/allies, where +M+ had none. So while they did technically have 48 more members, E.E had more sources to turn to for assistance. And if rumors are true, those 48 members did not put them to such a great advantage when you add DRL and E.E together...which I would think is fair, as both tribes supposedly declared war on +M+. Even though DRL's 97 members were smaller, they equal nearly twice the 48 member difference. I can't say anything much about TGL, as no rumors have come to my ears about their standing with any tribe in the early world...but considering their later merge into DRL (according to tools), it could be safe to assume that they were also fighting +M+

DeletedUser2207

DRL also had good OBP. Guess i was wrong oups
Lolz not wrong. Simply a matter of perspective. The tribes, each taken as standing on their own...the numbers are quite one sided. It's just rare for a tribe to not forgo having any friendly diplomacy

DeletedUser1178

well I am Glad sparked some life here even if it was with baseless facts XD

DeletedUser1178

I would also like to point out we were fighting smaller tribes to at the start Tribes like The Swarm [T-S]. Who were just outside the top 10, who had the highest PPM (or was it PPV I forget). I know they were number 1 in something its why i picked a fight with them. It was not A tribe effort either we worked in a small group 2 or 3 of us. So at that point I was one of the top OBP players yet not even a single point on E.E or DRL.

It was not until they were cleared I started on E.E as soon as I hit E.E the members I hit either got kicked or drop Tribe (that is what looses you wars) and also help make the snowball effect.

I'm not disagreeing that MAFIA dominated with higher member count simply pointing out that there is more to it than just dots on a map and member count. I never worked with more than 5-6 people at a time in offensive op's and sometimes I was simply going 1 on 1 with a player. I think for Mafia everything just fell into place this world and no one wanted to put up a fight early on.

DeletedUser1726

You're throwing facts around without any context. MAFIA had 100 members while DRL had 30-40 members in the beginning of the game. The world snowballed wayyy before E.E merged into DRL. MAFIA definitely did a Mass recruitment in the beginning of the game, but they managed to get all the good players in the same tribe so kudos to them. And like Icedragon said, it matters most when it's done early
OMG....Let me say it for the 100th time...we did not recruit them...we brought them with us...we barely recruited anyone in this world. Get the facts straight. Reality is...no matter how fast we win this world...no matter how well we do...there will always be people that hate me and/or Mafia who are trying to diminish what we can do as a tribe. We know and that is really all that matters :)

DeletedUser2158

You can call it mass member tribe if it makes you feel any better. I don't know why you feel like it diminish what your tribe did, it's just what happened lol. Like i said, i still think MAFIA would have won the world if it had less members because the members are working better together, but the world wouldn't be so short.

DeletedUser1726

It may surprise a lot of people but we are actually kind of disappointed in this world. We did bring a large group in to play this world but the competition has been disappointing to be sure. We have wanted a fight and did not get it. I simply do not think it is fair to say I recruited all the good players. I brought a lot of good players with me but there were still a lot of good players in the world when it started so what happened??
Not sure if people just gave up or what but the entire world got together and declared on us and it has still been a very easy win. Sadly, that is not what we were hoping for. I do not want to diminish the work Mafia players did. We work together very well, we coordinate both ops and support. These guys definitely worked hard but they were ready for a bigger fight and did not get it.

DeletedUser2158

WOP had lv 2 raiding path. It took me 1 hour to farm my surrounding, while careless puma had farmed the entire map in less time. The absence of coiner really hurt that tribe. And i didnt see that many good player outside of MAFIA in the beginning of the game

DeletedUser2207

WOP had lv 2 raiding path. It took me 1 hour to farm my surrounding, while careless puma had farmed the entire map in less time. The absence of coiner really hurt that tribe. And i didnt see that many good player outside of MAFIA in the beginning of the game
Now that is a very good point. Early game tribe skill levels make a huge difference is the members' ability to gather rss. Honestly, and argument could be made that this is more important than the number of members

DeletedUser465

Now that is a very good point. Early game tribe skill levels make a huge difference is the members' ability to gather rss. Honestly, and argument could be made that this is more important than the number of members
I already mentioned it makes a bigger impact. If you have rally 3+ with 6-10 raiding paths, you will vastly outfarm other people with raiding paths 1 or 2.

DeletedUser2177

I didn't play this world, but from the outside looking in, I would say it looks like a total wasted world. Deny it being a mass recruit tribe if it helps, but if you start the world with 100 players you mass recruited outside on forums, text, or pigeon, you still have the same effect... 100 players day 1 with a level 30 or so tribe are obviously going to dominate the early game. And unless another strong pre made also joined the world, you will never have a challenge since nobody can ever grow to compete against you. It is simple numbers game, say one of your people actually has a decent player in their prov that is a challenge. Your guy can pull help from 5-6 tribe mates around to stop that player from growing and competing. So even if he would lose 1v1 or even 2,3v1, you never face that fight. It is pretty similar to Hi on Q world, did they have good players, you bet, just like you have a lot in your line up. But if you are instantly vastly bigger, and coined up going out the gate, nobody can remotely match your growth, so most people see it as a dead world, and move on right away. Hence why the world is closing and your biggest player is 50 towns and less then 1 million bash... no competition. That and the best layers in your tribe did not even try and have barely double digit towns. They also recognize this world was a bust, not worth putting any effort into. Maybe something to think about before starting your next world with 100 veteran players to make sure you get a win, then talk about how nobody opposing you was any good... Skip the pre made, let the good players split up and fight each other, balance the teams, it makes the game much more interesting for all involved.