• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser1726

And the quest to diminish the win begins...lol
I think it is so sad that you cannot believe that a group of player like us is so tight knit we decided to play another world together as we really had a blast the first go around. I did not have to recruit anyone to come back. They were hounding me to bring Mafia back...ask any of them, and they made sure they left their contact info so that when we got ready to jump into another world, they got notice. You make it sound like I was out pounding the pavement in all the world secretly recruiting for my "mass recruitment tribe"...lol
In my time playing TW, there have been many worlds that had premades from the opening of the world. The only difference here is that the amount of players hopping into world has decreased dramatically and you seem to feel its our fault for bringing our group to this server.
Maybe next time I will ask for volunteers of who is willing to leave Mafia to play with another tribe just so everyone gets a fair shot. LOL
And we may coin but we actually have very few coiners in Mafia. We were not tribe level 30 at the start of the world. We are currently only at 31, far less than the #2 tribe DRL which is at 35 and they have merged practically every tribe into them and coined as well but we are still the bad guys. They currently have 174 members to our 116 but why are they not being called out as mass recruiters?? Why can't you just accept a group of friends returned to play a world together...why does it have to be so negative?

DeletedUser2177

Well somebody is quite sensitive... Nowhere in my post did I diminish your win. All I said was starting as a 100 man premade is still a mass recruit. Really anything more then the typical 15-25 players early world is a mass recruit in my book. Further more, I never actually said a mass recruit is such a bad thing. All I am saying is don't bash people who you never gave a chance to because you vastly outnumbered and outskilled all the random people who happened to play this world. If you have such a solid close knit group, why not figure out a world where another solid pre made is joining, and you all hop in there? Take on OTA or some group like that, so the world actually last a minute, and people can hit 1 million bash lol. The fact that your entire tribe has only 6 million bash more then me alone on the world I am finishing up, pretty well paints the picture of what this world was... If I wanted to challenge my 2 year old to a push up contest, I would not boast about how good I am after I beat her... take on equal competition, then talk... point I was making.

DeletedUser2207

Now now, no tribe has control over who shows up on a world to compete against.
Would be somewhat interesting to see a formal challenge from one close knit premade tribe to another, and a world number set to meet on though.

DeletedUser2177

Now now, no tribe has control over who shows up on a world to compete against.
Would be somewhat interesting to see a formal challenge from one close knit premade tribe to another, and a world number set to meet on though.
Right? that is my whole point. I remember pretty distinctly seeing multiple groups say they are starting on world xyz, so let see a challenge happen... and a couple groups hop into one world against each other. I personally find the game boring when nobody is a challenge. Often times not due to their lack of skill, but size differences, or tribe support or what have you. So I try to avoid getting into those fights. I don't see why choosing a world with a group should be any different?

DeletedUser1178

Well somebody is quite sensitive... Nowhere in my post did I diminish your win. All I said was starting as a 100 man premade is still a mass recruit. Really anything more then the typical 15-25 players early world is a mass recruit in my book. Further more, I never actually said a mass recruit is such a bad thing. All I am saying is don't bash people who you never gave a chance to because you vastly outnumbered and outskilled all the random people who happened to play this world. If you have such a solid close knit group, why not figure out a world where another solid pre made is joining, and you all hop in there? Take on OTA or some group like that, so the world actually last a minute, and people can hit 1 million bash lol. The fact that your entire tribe has only 6 million bash more then me alone on the world I am finishing up, pretty well paints the picture of what this world was... If I wanted to challenge my 2 year old to a push up contest, I would not boast about how good I am after I beat her... take on equal competition, then talk... point I was making.

Why do we have to find the Tribes to fight.......Why cant they find us? The worlds and world size has nothing to do with us its a fundamental issue with the game that developers are not able to handle or choose not to. If That was the case why is every other world dropping numbers so fast every server is bleeding player after each world that opens, so do not come here with your no one played this world because they knew they didn't have a chance. First off only a small % of players actually follow the forums. 2nd a new world Opened before Mafia even had control of the core and this is important because yeah most people just jump on new worlds and the app will put new players in new worlds to.3rd WAR tried the whole 20 man Elite Group thing in the lst world even labeling one of there Villages $129.99 village indicating they dumped 100$ into the game yet moral overcame them and there gone now.

This games mechanics was not meant or intended for 20 people to take on 80-100 people Because like it has been said this is a numbers game and 45% does not beat 100% (moral) and then there is the coin system for noble men. If innogames really wanted 20-30 man groups fighting each other they would make it so they did in the last Tribal wars game heck they made 2 man team in the Tribal Wars masters.

lastly if you want to prove me wrong I'll make you this wager, Join a new world and make more O Bash than someone in the top 3 of world 15 then I'll actually take your 2 year old comment seriously. You wont be able to though because.......surprise NUMBERS.

DeletedUser

I love how you try to compare W15 to W18. World 15 lasted a long time, allowing players there to easily rack up obp. World 18 is already at 79%, were a day or so away from winning the world. I also enjoy how you keep talking about bash, yet you couldnt do anything on W18 with us big hitters. You didnt even hit 1.5m OBP. Talk to Lornce and I when you get above 15m OBP. Then we'll take you seriously.

DeletedUser1179

Here's a thought, since everyone enjoys going back and forth about tribe numbers and the skill points, on the next world you all set a limit for the amount of people in a tribe. Developers can't mess with the tribe limit but that doesn't mean that players can't decide on that for themselves. Who knows maybe there might be a little something for the tribe that comes out on top, you never know. Think about it ;)

DeletedUser1726

Not sure where I was boasting...pretty sure I said we were disappointed by the competition. We wanted a fight. Why else would we play a war game. I never bragged or bashed anyone in the world just stood up for Mafia not being criticized for wanting to play as a tribe or family. We may need to go to another server to prevent these silly complaints so that we can play as a group but not have to deal with this BS.

We would love to compete against any premade that wants to compete against us in a US server. We feel confident we can stand up to the challenge and would love the competition.

DeletedUser1726

hey guys, I'm here to kill people and sleep with their girlfriends. how is everyone else doing? world is craaay cray, isn't it?

you can kill people but you aren't getting my girlfriend ;-)

DeletedUser1179

We would love to compete against any premade that wants to compete against us in a US server. We feel confident we can stand up to the challenge and would love the competition.

Would that be any challenge? :D
Oh and try not to double post...thank you;)

DeletedUser1726

Any challenge Kiki...yep...we would accept any challenge with one stipulation...I need a break from TW so it would have to be 2-3 worlds from now

double post?? I am sort of a forum newbie...did I break a rule??

DeletedUser2207

map_www_us21_530ec10500bb9b1e1febc656be671a4c_14941116250735.png

Hey look. A map :)

DeletedUser465

Ya'll should go against LQ they seem to have just as big a head as you guys :p

DeletedUser2177

Why do we have to find the Tribes to fight.......Why cant they find us? The worlds and world size has nothing to do with us its a fundamental issue with the game that developers are not able to handle or choose not to. If That was the case why is every other world dropping numbers so fast every server is bleeding player after each world that opens, so do not come here with your no one played this world because they knew they didn't have a chance. First off only a small % of players actually follow the forums. 2nd a new world Opened before Mafia even had control of the core and this is important because yeah most people just jump on new worlds and the app will put new players in new worlds to.3rd WAR tried the whole 20 man Elite Group thing in the lst world even labeling one of there Villages $129.99 village indicating they dumped 100$ into the game yet moral overcame them and there gone now.

This games mechanics was not meant or intended for 20 people to take on 80-100 people Because like it has been said this is a numbers game and 45% does not beat 100% (moral) and then there is the coin system for noble men. If innogames really wanted 20-30 man groups fighting each other they would make it so they did in the last Tribal wars game heck they made 2 man team in the Tribal Wars masters.

lastly if you want to prove me wrong I'll make you this wager, Join a new world and make more O Bash than someone in the top 3 of world 15 then I'll actually take your 2 year old comment seriously. You wont be able to though because.......surprise NUMBERS.

You should check your facts before before trying to talk smack. The top player on world 15 has less then 600k more Obash at world closing then I currently have. I will pass that before this world closes out easily lol.