• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser2207

look to join a world where another pre made is also playing
There were premades for this world. E.E (now inactive for the world) came from W16, where they were S.S (the winning tribe). They proudly displayed this information on their tribe profile. Is +M+ to blame for their inability to compete?
DRL also made an appearance, and it looks like they are still trying to fight the ocean of +M+

Idk...but it did sound like there was a coalition forming even before protection dropped here, and from the current map...it was unsuccessful.

DeletedUser1178

I am pretty sure this all came from you stating "when we can match the top 3 players on world 15 let you know". So we told you, we have matched, and now beaten those top 3 players.

If you read correctly you would see I said to do it on a new world one with half players and see if its possible. This was in response to coldog saying we all had low bash in this world as if he could do better so I simply said join a world with a similar player base to see if you can find the bash points. Since he wanted to compare his stats to this world I thought it be appropriate to share one of mine.

So if you want to bring up my original challenge next world is open now and yours just closed go ahead i'll be watching to see if you can do it. As colddog stated to me (you wont) because without foul play it would be impossible the players to produce that sort of bash are just not there right now. This was the point I was trying to make because we were being discredited for low numbers.

Also if colddog can compare his stats in a world with double the players to our stats here, why can I not compare my TW1 stats to his TW 2 to his? at the end of the day they both mine included and his mean nothing because they are not comparable.

DeletedUser1178

lastly if you want to prove me wrong I'll make you this wager, Join a new world and make more O Bash than someone in the top 3 of world 15 then I'll actually take your 2 year old comment seriously. You wont be able to though because.......surprise NUMBERS.

That right there is what I said.

DeletedUser2158

World 18 had half the amount of players world 15 had, yet Lornce just proved its possible to have the same amount of bashpoints. Lornce point wasnt you can't have a good amount of bash in a world with a low amount of players, it was that this world was so one-sided that your best player has such a low amount of point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1178

World 18 had half the amount of players world 15 had, yet Lornce just proved its possible to have the same amount of bashpoints. Lornce point wasnt you can't have a good amount of bash in a world with a low amount of players, it was that this world was so one-sided that your best player has such a low amount of point

Your missing my point though, the player decline is so great that it just is not possible to get those points in the way in which the older worlds did victories can be one sided regardless of how big or small something is. The bigger the world the harder one sided victories are to spot because of the size of a world. there is a thresh hold for the amount of bash that can be gained though.

World 15:
Villages: 34 615 Players:33 815

World 18:
Villages: 23 663 Players: 16 441

World 21:
Villages: 8 255 Players: 6 883

Looking at these number you can see why they caught them in bash there were half the players but there were not half the villages. village count was extremely high less than half of world 15 (23 663) world 15 village amount was extremely low. When you have differences like these it is easier for good players to get a lot of bash points.

Now world 21 has less than half the players of world 18 and although village count was better than world 15 the number of players from the start just was not there to accumulate a higher level of villages the difference between world so world 18 still has more than double that of world 21.

My point is both victories could have been one sided really its just much easier to see world 21 victory as it was so much smaller. I am also not discrediting Lornce or colddog or any other member of COS they won a world and that is a great achievement. As the saying goes throw a pebble in the ocean no one will notice throw it in a pond and its easily seen by all.

I just don't want Mafia to be discredited because of a world size that was barley big enough for 2 high level tribes in the first place. The less players join the world the less competition there will be even in 15k plus worlds there really is only maybe 3 or on the rare occasion a 4th tribe that can compete with each other and even then its like 1 true dominant Tribe with 3 other struggling to catch them normally forming a coalition to match strength. Sometimes this happens sometimes it does not and on the rare occasion sometimes the more Dominant Tribe gets beat. This has been happening all be it on larger scales on almost every tribal wars world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

I just don't want Mafia to be discredited because of a world size that was barley big enough for 2 high level tribes in the first place. The less players join the world the less competition there will be even in 15k plus worlds there really is only maybe 3 or on the rare occasion a 4th tribe that can compete with each other and even then its like 1 true dominant Tribe with 3 other struggling to catch them normally forming a coalition to match strength. Sometimes this happens sometimes it does not and on the rare occasion sometimes the more Dominant Tribe gets beat. This has been happening all be it on larger scales on almost every tribal wars world.
On what facts do you base your conclusion? World V has about the same about of players as World U (7 849 to 6 883) but it's 10x times more competitive. Heck, lord teja will surpass your n.1 OBP player in a few weeks. The problem in world U is the quality player on each side, not the amount of players. That's why lornce said to cut your tribe by 40% and then you have a fight. Sure the low amount of players didnt help, but it wasnt the main problem

DeletedUser2158

I said there were more. Geez. I did a quick look to see who had shown up for the world, and listed the first few that I recognized that weren't in Mafia.
Yes. I just said the ratio (Mafia good player: E.E good player is not good),anyway that is beside the point I was making. I was saying the low amount of player doesnt = a really short world

DeletedUser2207

Yes. I just said the ratio (Mafia good player: E.E good player is not good),anyway that is beside the point I was making. I was saying the low amount of player doesnt = a really short world
The ratio often bad for good players in one tribe over the other. The strong tend to stick together.
Player dedication is what seems to determine world play length.

DeletedUser2369

A missing component of this discussion is the time frame that OBP was/is accumulated. If we had played with our food, our OBP would be higher. The fact that +M+ ate their food quicker made capping more efficient and drained the will of their enemy to fight. "Speed is the essence of war" - Sun Tzu

DeletedUser2164

I didn't play this world, but from the outside looking in, I would say it looks like a total wasted world. Deny it being a mass recruit tribe if it helps, but if you start the world with 100 players you mass recruited outside on forums, text, or pigeon, you still have the same effect... 100 players day 1 with a level 30 or so tribe are obviously going to dominate the early game. And unless another strong pre made also joined the world, you will never have a challenge since nobody can ever grow to compete against you. It is simple numbers game, say one of your people actually has a decent player in their prov that is a challenge. Your guy can pull help from 5-6 tribe mates around to stop that player from growing and competing. So even if he would lose 1v1 or even 2,3v1, you never face that fight. It is pretty similar to Hi on Q world, did they have good players, you bet, just like you have a lot in your line up. But if you are instantly vastly bigger, and coined up going out the gate, nobody can remotely match your growth, so most people see it as a dead world, and move on right away. Hence why the world is closing and your biggest player is 50 towns and less then 1 million bash... no competition. That and the best layers in your tribe did not even try and have barely double digit towns. They also recognize this world was a bust, not worth putting any effort into. Maybe something to think about before starting your next world with 100 veteran players to make sure you get a win, then talk about how nobody opposing you was any good... Skip the pre made, let the good players split up and fight each other, balance the teams, it makes the game much more interesting for all involved.
very valid point made

DeletedUser2346

Oh boy...col please stop talking. You don't play this world. Like how many times must you brag about yourself? It was cool first and second time. But he 20th and 30th time....just stop please. I speak for literally every other player in the game but you and your tight knit of few friends.

DeletedUser2207

Since it has been a while...
here is a map :)
map_www_us21_1b68166b915c790c4ee50344d76b8eee_14954720450164.png

Stats.jpg