Top 5 Map

Discussion in 'Winterstein (US23)' started by coldog22, May 14, 2017.

1. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

[​IMG]
    W*P Is still in first place, Completely dominating both TMN and TYR. In fact, If you add up both TYR and TNM's OBP, They're slightly over HALF of what W*P is at. Quite sad that between the two MRT tribes of 274 members, 62 players have more offensive bash. W*P is also leading in Defensive bash.
    TNM still recruits players on the rim for no reason. They're losing ground near the core on a daily basis.
    TYR seems to be following TNM's lead and MRTing without even being able to fight back.
    PoW has followed TNM and NAP'ed almost every tribe in the top 10.
    O*E is somehow still alive...

2. -bluepoint-

-bluepoint- Spearman

huh tell me about it they hoard every player in the planet

coldog22 likes this.
  3. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I love how a new world opens, and Aleve jumps ship from world 23 to go there. He was ranked 1 for a little bit. He kept switching sides between TH2, TNM, W*P, back to TNM then trash talked one of our members. Well, We don't work like that. Within 5 days he lost almost all his troops. He's been smashed so hard he had to run to another world rather than stand up to his words. This is the best player the MRT that is known as TNM has. Seems that they won't last long.

4. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

[​IMG]
    W*P is stil in first by a staggering 700k points. W*P has a 97 village deficit over the 200 weak TNM, yet still smashing them in points.
    TNM mass recruited another 40ish members to fill their spots after Aleve got hammered. Their #1 player was forced to quit the world due to a W*P OP on him.
    TYR is slowly growing. Not much to be said about them.
    PoW won't last too much longer IMO. They're surrounded by TNM and W*P.
    TEO seems to be in a safe spot with only 31k DBP.

W*P is still leading in obp by a long shot. Both TNM and TYR have just over 3m, where W*P has 10.7M.

5. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Cuz ya'll NAP'd TEO, for whatever reason. Never understood that. And that info was from TEO leadership weeks ago :p

6. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I don't control diplomacy. We are however smashing the hell out of TNM and TYR. Both Mrt's cant keep up with us.

7. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Usually not, when the core is won already, and the world is so small. The only people who are left are those that started behind you lol

8. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I'm nowhere near the core... I took 3 weeks off from this world to play EN28, came back and only lost a few positions. I'm still ranked in the top 20 in OBP too. TYR and TNM are horrid tribes with bad leadership that can't seem to train their mass members.

9. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

I'm not saying they are top tier tribes, just simply stating WP has some big crowners, and you have control of the core, in a world that has no further influx of players. History has shown what happens under those conditions, unless someone stages a coo

10. ayoshi

ayoshi Spearman

In hindsight.... it looks like it was a smart move by both parties....
    As far as coining.... can you explain just how TYR is level 29 and TNM is level 24? That is all from resource donations? wow! Didn't think they had it in them.

11. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I finally understand how The Northern Men got their name. They get rimmed in the south and head north!

12. hedger

hedger Spearman

not a great world !! small number of vets against large number of noobs / beginners . tyranny and north men dont stand a chance .

13. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Come in world 22. Elite needs help nobling all those barbs

14. elphame

elphame Mounted Archer

Hey...we tried to spice things up with a little competition to keep tribes small and feisty.

15. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Little did that work. Tom should be banned from the game due to his constant creation of the TNM MRT. 200 players and they still can't put up a fight.

16. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

[​IMG]
    Same Old Same Old. We in W*P are smashing, all other tribes can't keep up.

17. elphame

elphame Mounted Archer

tsk tsk...it's completely within the rules to have 200 members.

18. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

I think he was more hitting the fact that TNM always MRT and never get anywhere.

coldog22 likes this.
  19. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

TYR has some good members.. could be a good fight if they can grow

20. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

If. THey hugged it out with everyone. They will only grow if they drop their alliance with TNM. Though they also have a lot of bad members. 3 of their members quit when I moved into their province. Another saw the nukes I launched on him and gave up the city without a struggle.