• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

I know it's a bit early, but I thought I'd introduce everyone to the top 5 tribes.
map_www_us23_19876048c4af2bba2ea2869ddfb98997_14947833536607.png

From the looks of it TH2 is trying to control the south, O*E is getting a grasp on the core, I$M is everywhere (Won't last as a tribe IMO), AND is growing in the North-West, and W*P has the North-East.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser465

I think AND is growing in the northWEST and wolfpack in the northEAST but, maybe i'm wrong :p

DeletedUser

*Ponders on what the use of the Edit button for a moderator is for*

DeletedUser465

*Ponders why coldog thinks it's my responsibility to correct his mistakes*

Anywho, top 5 placements looks rather defined here.

DeletedUser

I only see I$M lasting if they're able to fight O*E in the core.

DeletedUser465

The mercs in my experience have never been very organized, however you never know what this bunch might bring,

DeletedUser645

The mercs in my experience have never been very organized, however you never know what this bunch might bring,
Leadership wise, this bunch seems the same as before. Hopefully they surprise everyone and don't fall apart rapidly, but I'm not going to hold my breath....

DeletedUser

map_www_us23_ae7f557971381a63b2e70ae39e620911_14953147292460.png

W*P has been growing quite well. Their Obash growth has been quite amazing. They currently hold 1st in OBP and Points.
TH2 has been recruiting quite well and keeping their stronghold in the south. They're currently ranked 2nd in points and 3rd in OBP.
O*E has started to decline. With the new war just being declared today, They're fighting both TH2 and W*P. They'll have a very hard time fighting from two directions. They currently hold 3rd place in points and 2nd in OBP.
TNM have been mass recruiting near the rim. Doing so have moved them to 4th place in points.
I$M has started to fall as expected. Their recruitment was very bad. With them in the middle of the top 3 tribes, They won't last too much longer.

AND was kicked out of the top 5. Their leader has mental issues. He started a war against TH2 and W*P and possibly many other tribes. Their placement didn't help them either.

DeletedUser1734

Not certain how, but one just did a complete outright quit after I scouted her.

DeletedUser

Well, They are in between our two tribes, trying to control the core. It's not our fault they keep resetting...

DeletedUser

map_www_us23_bd5db31197daed81d9583106e85e2b4a_14973821656924.png

It's been a little while since my last update.
W*P is dominating this world with only half the members of the number 2 and number 3 tribe (Tyr & TNM). Just goes to show that Skill out does numbers. MRT's will fall.

DeletedUser465

My only tidbit for that would be, WP is a lot of crowning to back up the skill, not that the other tribes don't have crowners, but th ere is a lot of talent there.
Another note being a lot of these people broke BP less than a week ago outside of the core. World is tiny still.

DeletedUser2158

Is this world even fun? seems like every top players are in the same tribe.

DeletedUser

Is this world even fun? seems like every top players are in the same tribe.
It's 62 members versus the world. The 2nd and 3rd tribe are trash MRT's who have double or more players than us. They can't even beat us. It's quite embarrassing that Tom keeps bringing TNM around. They always MRT, They always lose.

DeletedUser2395

This world start to become interesting.at least in the south .
a tribe declared a war on us because of a little ambush not to mention they started it.the funny part is their main body is 100 light year away...

DeletedUser

If it makes you feel better BP, TNM has hugged every tribe in the top 10 but W*P. They're idiots stunting their own growth lmao.