• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Map

DeletedUser

map_www_us23_0d51ddff3e64b9142722bf6dada468cc_14978843494897.png

W*P Is still in first place, Completely dominating both TMN and TYR. In fact, If you add up both TYR and TNM's OBP, They're slightly over HALF of what W*P is at. Quite sad that between the two MRT tribes of 274 members, 62 players have more offensive bash. W*P is also leading in Defensive bash.
TNM still recruits players on the rim for no reason. They're losing ground near the core on a daily basis.
TYR seems to be following TNM's lead and MRTing without even being able to fight back.
PoW has followed TNM and NAP'ed almost every tribe in the top 10.
O*E is somehow still alive...

DeletedUser

I love how a new world opens, and Aleve jumps ship from world 23 to go there. He was ranked 1 for a little bit. He kept switching sides between TH2, TNM, W*P, back to TNM then trash talked one of our members. Well, We don't work like that. Within 5 days he lost almost all his troops. He's been smashed so hard he had to run to another world rather than stand up to his words. This is the best player the MRT that is known as TNM has. Seems that they won't last long.

DeletedUser

map_www_us23_131dcaf2b197823a4fbc5079d7167751_14985001631772.png

W*P is stil in first by a staggering 700k points. W*P has a 97 village deficit over the 200 weak TNM, yet still smashing them in points.
TNM mass recruited another 40ish members to fill their spots after Aleve got hammered. Their #1 player was forced to quit the world due to a W*P OP on him.
TYR is slowly growing. Not much to be said about them.
PoW won't last too much longer IMO. They're surrounded by TNM and W*P.
TEO seems to be in a safe spot with only 31k DBP.

W*P is still leading in obp by a long shot. Both TNM and TYR have just over 3m, where W*P has 10.7M.

DeletedUser465

Cuz ya'll NAP'd TEO, for whatever reason. Never understood that. And that info was from TEO leadership weeks ago :p

DeletedUser

I don't control diplomacy. We are however smashing the hell out of TNM and TYR. Both Mrt's cant keep up with us.

DeletedUser465

Usually not, when the core is won already, and the world is so small. The only people who are left are those that started behind you lol

DeletedUser

I'm nowhere near the core... I took 3 weeks off from this world to play EN28, came back and only lost a few positions. I'm still ranked in the top 20 in OBP too. TYR and TNM are horrid tribes with bad leadership that can't seem to train their mass members.

DeletedUser465

I'm not saying they are top tier tribes, just simply stating WP has some big crowners, and you have control of the core, in a world that has no further influx of players. History has shown what happens under those conditions, unless someone stages a coo

DeletedUser1734

Cuz ya'll NAP'd TEO, for whatever reason. Never understood that. And that info was from TEO leadership weeks ago :p
In hindsight.... it looks like it was a smart move by both parties....
As far as coining.... can you explain just how TYR is level 29 and TNM is level 24? That is all from resource donations? wow! Didn't think they had it in them.

DeletedUser

I finally understand how The Northern Men got their name. They get rimmed in the south and head north!

DeletedUser2030

not a great world !! small number of vets against large number of noobs / beginners . tyranny and north men dont stand a chance .

DeletedUser2158

Come in world 22. Elite needs help nobling all those barbs

DeletedUser2207

not a great world !! small number of vets against large number of noobs / beginners . tyranny and north men dont stand a chance .
Hey...we tried to spice things up with a little competition to keep tribes small and feisty.

DeletedUser

Hey...we tried to spice things up with a little competition to keep tribes small and feisty.
Little did that work. Tom should be banned from the game due to his constant creation of the TNM MRT. 200 players and they still can't put up a fight.

DeletedUser

map_www_us23_63a806fb1f85986bf9ea8a521e0b62a2_14992422973548.png

Same Old Same Old. We in W*P are smashing, all other tribes can't keep up.

DeletedUser465

I think he was more hitting the fact that TNM always MRT and never get anywhere.

DeletedUser2158

TYR has some good members.. could be a good fight if they can grow

DeletedUser

If. THey hugged it out with everyone. They will only grow if they drop their alliance with TNM. Though they also have a lot of bad members. 3 of their members quit when I moved into their province. Another saw the nukes I launched on him and gave up the city without a struggle.