• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 map

DeletedUser

Well, us23 is my last world. So if you could pass over my address to them hookers... that'll be great xD

DeletedUser2470

Irish will promise you hookers, but you won't ever get any. Still waiting for some from my World 18 days :C

I'm knee deep in hookers in SIN Mr cold dog. I don't know what happened to you guys on 18 but damn did she produce this time....

DeletedUser

I'm knee deep in hookers in SIN Mr coldog. I don't know what happened to you guys on 18 but damn did she produce this time....
We won 18 with the promise of getting hookers from Irish. Don't know if I need to go to Irish herself to collect or what... HueHueHue

DeletedUser1376

VAG and LIT have officially merged . game set match for US 25

DeletedUser1487

I was low key hoping they'd fight. That would be an interesting war. VAG is mostly made up of some pretty solid players. interested in how LIT would do against them.

cokky

Berserker
Well we did fight first so there is that..... Went pretty well for us tbh though they got their licks in as well. The will was knocked out of them i think but They are solid guys just not enough of them to stop us. a big ole kumbaya moment before we decide what to do next i guess. personally i hope it is a smaller tribe miss those yah it is fun to swim against the stream and they got there chance to do just that this time but of course you eventually have to face the facts your not getting anywhere. It will probably be me next time seems to be a cycle for me still trying to find the perfect way to make a 20 man win a world.....

DeletedUser

cocky doing another merger to win another world while doing nothing? Shocker.

DeletedUser1376

Well we did fight first so there is that..... Went pretty well for us tbh though they got their licks in as well. The will was knocked out of them i think but They are solid guys just not enough of them to stop us. a big ole kumbaya moment before we decide what to do next i guess. personally i hope it is a smaller tribe miss those yah it is fun to swim against the stream and they got there chance to do just that this time but of course you eventually have to face the facts your not getting anywhere. It will probably be me next time seems to be a cycle for me still trying to find the perfect way to make a 20 man win a world.....
maybe 50 to 60 to take down a world . 20 isn't doable I don't think

DeletedUser2081

20 is doable, you just need 20 people like me.:D:p:)

On a serious note, if 20 people really want to commit themselves to the game, start at the same sector more or less in batches of 3-4 players together in intervals of 1 hour in between the batches to land in the same province and start moving outside quickly, with solid battle tactics, defence tactics. solid offence and coordination and making up for the drawbacks of your fellow players. 20 is very much doable. but 1 player quitting has a huge impact on this style of play. EOD, is it worth it? i don't think so :)

cokky

Berserker
correct teji (yes it pains me to say you are correct lol) if it was 20 players like me you weld a few others your right. as for doing nothing that is a crock like always either top bash or next man up so bite me coldog. Also you have never lead any world that i can think of you are always a follower.

DeletedUser2158

Good luck trying to find 20 top tier players that wants to play the game 24/7 to win it. You also need top notch diplomacy

DeletedUser

correct teji (yes it pains me to say you are correct lol) if it was 20 players like me you weld a few others your right. as for doing nothing that is a crock like always either top bash or next man up so bite me coldog. Also you have never lead any world that i can think of you are always a follower.
You sat on your thumbs on both world 18 and world 23 with low bash and cities. I've been one of the three leaders in W*P for a long time you idiot.

DeletedUser2081

Good luck trying to find 20 top tier players that wants to play the game 24/7 to win it. You also need top notch diplomacy
prolly not possible :p i do see many players staying after us25 or en30.