• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Maps

DeletedUser1535

map_www_us15_61c1ee7f0bcc423ccf36161fb8919803_14656200815692.png

Current state of US15.

DeletedUser1487

Looks like the southwest corner is established, and we now know what tribe will be the Rim tribe. TNM is just all over the place. I see TLI and CND fighting for the core, not much of a fight though lol. I bet TLI will win that one. and finally RaD, who is confined to a really small area that they share with CND. Nice map Basher!

DeletedUser

You can scratch off the yellow on the south near 500-450. I rimmed the poor guy.

DeletedUser

You can remove tnm from the map. They declared war on us and they disbanded after being killed off
:eek: Whom might this be? (Clearly TLI) Didn't help that TNM's leader was gutted after they declared war :p

DeletedUser1487

ya, they haven't really lasted at all in any of the recent worlds.

DeletedUser825

They are doing pretty well on US14 right now. They have some players from US6.

DeletedUser1535

Its kinda sad that we have no allies in the top 5 now that SIN have joined the ranks. We are fighting everyone in the top 5 lol. If any tribe is fearless enough to stand up to this anti-fearless coalition that CND have created by all means contact our leaders and join in on the mayhem.
Until next time warriors :D xoxo

DeletedUser1487

So thats where those extra members came from, a few days ago it was in the 60s, now its the 70s.

DeletedUser1487

LOL. Well I'm no longer a recruiter since the council was established a few weeks ago, so all the recruiting is no longer my handiwork. Honestly, I don't care how many you guys have, a tribe is a tribe. I was just intrigued about the growth, so honestly, how are things in TLI? The only thing I know is convict was banned and such, and the core is tough, thats all I know roughly about TLI.