• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Maps

DeletedUser835

If you enjoy slaughtering noobs that send you D units as a nuke than be my guest.

Just please don't tell me you enjoy competition when it seems you ally yourself with the only good players of the server.

I like this guy/girl.

Tfox has basically the same argument as every other mass recruiting noob tribe that wins one or two worlds that they themselves make up 70% of the population on that world.

Maybe all you guys should get good, learn from past worlds, or yes, these worlds will turn out this way. Noobs won't stay noobs forever as long as they keep trying.

Except actually they do, because when one pre-made tribe makes up more than 50% of the population of the world right out of BP, it makes people quit. You are toxic to the game.

I'm so confused, what is your argument?

Ya that was totally pointless argument. Not my fault all the good ones happened to join the same tribe. Maybe you should have done a better job recruiting.

But didn't you say just hours before this comment that everyone in your tribe was planned for? It doesn't have anything to do with recruitment when your tribe makes up more than half a server that isn't even a month old. You are not playing the game as it was intended, therefor your merits mean nothing. Whether or not it breaks the rules is irrelevant, an action doesn't have to be prohibited for it to still be morally reprehensible.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Hello!

My name is Harry Johnson, former founder of the world 9 tribe Imperium (did not see it to the end, was banned for two weeks and was blapped, but I was the one that named it and brought to the #1 spot along with my council that also did not finish the world, that honor goes to that other guy) and current warlord/council member of BYE formerly Hi. (Hostile Intentions) on world 11 both of which seems to be the foundations for the the World 17 Hostile Imperium (Hi.) name since tfox was in the world 9 tribe and is now apart of BYE. I just wanted to pop in and say that this tribe is not really a premade, most of the members are not from the world 11 tribe, the leadership is not the same as our tribe and really has very little to do with us. Most of the tribe seems to be a mix of the former COL (which merged into Hi.) and NAO (who we are beating out to win world 11 most likely in 2-3 weeks) and a few other players from world 11.

I want to get across that tfox's tribe is not linked to ours and has never won a world and he is not on our council or in any leadership role nor are any one else who is running the world 17 tribe (which was implied in a previous post by someone else, not tfox). In fact our founder, fireball jr., who joined 17 as a side world was rather opposed to the creation of this new tribe and according to him it was made without CoH council approval.

We are finishing our world up now and intend on joining another, whether it is world 17 or when 18 opens up we do not know, whatever we do we are not affiliated with the Hi. on world 17.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2041

Hey Harry, it's Hintan. Haven't seen you since the beginning of US10.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Oh hai thur! Yea I left 10 to focus on 11, was a good choice we are a few weeks from winning the world, its been a fun world with some rather interesting diplomacy that I may or may not have had a hand in :p

DeletedUser1487

I want to get across that tfox's tribe is not linked to ours and has never won a world and he is not on our council or in any leadership role nor are any one else who is running the world 17 tribe (which was implied in a previous post by someone else, not tfox). In fact our founder, fireball jr., who joined 17 as a side world was rather opposed to the creation of this new tribe and according to him it was made without CoH council approval.
Yes, I'm not in leadership on w11, cause I asked to not be in it after that merge, being the leader of COL for the whole world was all I could handle, didn't want to be a leader in BYE cause I was drained.
Also, I did talk it with council, quite often, then a cross tribal leadership was established, and we further discussed it. Fire was the only one against it, and he was only against it cause he wanted to compete not with fighting competition, but through motivating our members to be better than our ally, which kinda ruins the point of having allies then if we are going to compete to be better than them, which also will lead to maybe dropping the alliance when the competition gets to real.
But didn't you say just hours before this comment that everyone in your tribe was planned for? It doesn't have anything to do with recruitment when your tribe makes up more than half a server that isn't even a month old. You are not playing the game as it was intended, therefor your merits mean nothing. Whether or not it breaks the rules is irrelevant, an action doesn't have to be prohibited for it to still be morally reprehensible.
I did say it was planned, but I didn't say all at once. It was a constant recruiting proccess from cross worlds, many players ended up playing that world anyways before I invited them. Also, are you even good at math? Cause my tribe CoH was only 65 members. This world has thousands, villages wise, Not even, RPR, TRL, TUC, and DTF all had combined way more villages than we did, they were one massive alliance so they could have beaten us, they just didn't cause they sucked.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
You are overplaying your importance on world 11, you were not invited into the BYE leadership because the Hi. council and the rest of the COL council do not see you as a good tribal leader. Evidence of this is what is going on in world 17, you just sold out your tribe for easy mode. You did the same exact thing on world 11, instead of fighting it out you were all to eager for a merge which killed COL completely after your policies brought your tribe into a war that you could not win, you only rose to prominance in COL due to no one else wanting to step up as GodofMen went inactive.

While no one will say your a bad player because that simply isn't true, but as a leader of a tribe I would never recommend you have responsibility and also why we never had the intention of telling iur tribe to join you on world 17.

DeletedUser1487

Rag told me all about what you guys thought of me as the leader, and to some, yes I sucked as a leader, but to many, I didn't. I asked not to be the leader, just ask rage, I actually endorsed Crafts and Rage to represent COL in the new BYE council.
And who was the one that wanted the merge? Ah yes, that was your tribe, HI came to us for a merge, never forget that, if they didn't come to us, we would have likely never asked to merge, Death Before Dishonor and all...
GoM and I led the tribe for most the world, he spent a long time playing, while I did a lot of the leading, which majorly stunted my growth as I spent more time leading than playing. GoM and I were in my opinion the best leaders COL ever had, we got along super well and accomplished a ton of things.
Not sure why you are still bringing this up though.....Months after this all happened, but for some reason, your tribe believed It was better to join COL in them and fight off NAO for endgame. But like I said, just remember who wanted to merge in that world, cause you know it wasn't me. I really disliked your tribe at that time.

DeletedUser1487

And why are you trying to bash me anyways? I don't remember sparking any debate between us? I mean, I know you don't like me and all.....But still.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We brought yall in because the tribe because yall had a 65% inactivity rate and everyone leading the tribe was inactive besides CC and Rage, even you were showing up as a yellow dot and had no growth for days at a time. Forcing the merge let us start domination instead of soending months eating the corpse of COL and we did not want out members spread out across both sides of the world. That and we knew that a large chunk of COL was about defect to NAO which we could not have. So basically we had to merge yall or let NAO take half of COL.

I bring it up not to argue with you but to clear up confusion about what the tribe Hi. on world 17 is, that it has no connection to the world 11 Hi. or BYE.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
If anything I'm trying to dispell the idea that CoH was a premade. It had very few members in it from world 11,band even fewer US11 players are in Hi. (stilll annoyed about taking out tag). If the tribe wins the world then you get all the glory and infamy that comes with winning a world and it should not be connected to US11.

DeletedUser1487

It used to have a ton from w11, then some eventually went yellow and we internalled them. Or they came to w17 but didn't want to join me.
I think its safe to say w17's version of HI. is going to win, the amount of rage quit messages people share with our tribe chat is cool lol.
Fireball approved and actually endorsed us taking the tag, so.......and then he wanted to re-name the tag in CoH to our current one in w11.
Kinda surprised the mods haven't stopped this conversation at all, considering this is w17 and we are discussing w11 :p

DeletedUser2049

W17 does seem to be in your favor, but not for long. Many tribes are not going to just sit around and let you take them over. Obviously, you and your "friends" have become overconfident, but an easy victory is far from assured. Every other tribe in w17 will fight hard to stop you, and I have organized a Coalition of 9 tribes totaling 1,700,000 power and many more members and villas to stop you. Please remain in your bubble, oblivious to the politics of W17.

DeletedUser2041

W17 does seem to be in your favor, but not for long. Many tribes are not going to just sit around and let you take them over. Obviously, you and your "friends" have become overconfident, but an easy victory is far from assured. Every other tribe in w17 will fight hard to stop you, and I have organized a Coalition of 9 tribes totaling 1,700,000 power and many more members and villas to stop you. Please remain in your bubble, oblivious to the politics of W17.

Quality over quantity my friend. This is why S.S is so powerful on us16.

25a7caa7a24fa08f504bbaee749d3aa7.png

DeletedUser1487

You do realize that two quality over quantity tribes are the ones that merged right? CoH had only 63 members when we merged, and tli had I think 67. Both tribes were killing it in OBP and conquest. So your agrument of quality over quantity is true, but we happen to have 120 quality players cause of the merger.
W17 does seem to be in your favor, but not for long. Many tribes are not going to just sit around and let you take them over.
Funny, cause they seem to be doing just that, letting us take their villages. I see tons of claims being reported "completed".
I have organized a Coalition of 9 tribes totaling 1,700,000 power and many more members and villas to stop you.
Ya we knew that weeks ago, the birdies in the air whispered it to us about who had joined this alliance. But please keep telling me on how you guys can beat us, like you said, quality over quantity, and right now, not many quality players in the other tribes. I can't help but laugh at all the people from RPR and TRL that keep trying to join us cause they realize their nukes just got cleared and their DT hit hard and so on, REFUGEES FLOCK TO US!!!!
Quality over quantity my friend. This is why S.S is so powerful on us16.

25a7caa7a24fa08f504bbaee749d3aa7.png
So you are saying HI. isn't good? I beg to differ, we are gaining about 14-16 villages daily. Progress like that in a world this size, can mean serious business for us. We lost only 2 villages today. Congrats, you have some decent guys in your tribes, all tribes do, but the fact we outnumber you in both players and experienced killers, come on, lets get real here.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
You do realize that two quality over quantity tribes are the ones that merged right?

Not true, on 11 Hi. (not the one on this server) had less than 100 people and merged COL in who had around 200 and before that merged in another large tribe called T.W., we started out as a small rim tribe with only 20-30 members 3 months into the world.

If I was in one the smaller tribes I would start looking after myself and not worry about the rest of the world, make a merge with another tribe or press in on another smaller tribe, leaving the large one alone and forcing a merge with the smaller tribe.

Either way it only takes is one person to organize a tribe into a effective village eating machine despite how small the tribe is and if another tribe doesn't organize soon then the world will most likely be over however its not quite there yet

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Well there is actually a story behind these names. Our tribe started as Noble Intentions (NbI), then we changed Hostile Intentions (Hi.) when we got super cereal and started killing everyone, it was supposed to be a bit ironic, then we made a diplomatic move that made us go from 3rd to 1st on the world and renamed to Behold Your Extinction (BYE), always joked you could tell what we were going to do by what our tribes name was at any given time. That was on world 11, here on 17 it seems our name was kind of ripped off and there is no story or meaning behind it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1487

You do realize that two quality over quantity tribes are the ones that merged right? CoH had only 63 members when we merged, and tli had I think 67. Both tribes were killing it in OBP and conquest. So your agrument of quality over quantity is true, but we happen to have 120 quality players cause of the merger.
That comment was directed towards w17, CoH and TLI were the two tribes I was referring to.