• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribe

TheProphet

Spearman
A new realm has open... Domination is the name, a crowd favorite. We shall let this world develop for 2 weeks and see which tribe sits at the top, after all those mini wars, merges, and betrayal have subside and the strongest tribes are left.

Update ~Nov 2nd, 2020.

DeletedUser2604

well its obvious who already wins. Who ever has chunk dropping money like crazy mr #1 spenderrrrr
It only happens when a world is not competitive like VP world. Just look at Visegard as example. Bunch of END heavy coiner and yet still loses

reydejoy

Spearman
Haven’t looked at the map. What’s the highest 3 tribe lvl atm? Looks like it’s extremely high.
tribe levels are not that bad its 12,13,15 everyone else is 3 and under. The difference in growth though is hugeeeee I like to think im near the best growth for free to play so with that the top 3 almost triple my growth after that it starts to fall at the rate of growth

DeletedUser2805

It'll be a closer game than you think rey. NIB has Cokky and Amorris. Amorris alone would make Chunk look like a terrible player. The Covenant won't remain an MRT the whole world either.

TheProphet

Spearman
I will post an update tomorrow, so I’ll have Data for next week. Sounds like it’s getting interesting, hopefully there’s no top tribe big mergers happens here as well and everyone fights it out... seen it to many times and gets boring :/

wish inno made a 40tribe member limits for a realm.Would really make things interesting.

DeletedUser1173

It is good to see so many real players returning to the game. I believe this world will be very interesting:)

TheProphet

Spearman

Update 10/28/2020
1603931524701.png

I will be posting stat on here only, no comments today...

Elite (LIT)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):75TBA
Victory Points:52TBA
Members:52TBA
BP (Thousands):119TBA
OBP:81TBA
DBP:38TBA
Villages:100TBA

The Covenant (COT)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):41TBA
Victory Points:44TBA
Members:44TBA
BP (Thousands):37TBA
OBP:17TBA
DBP:20TBA
Villages:82TBA

Nativity In Black (NIB)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):39TBA
Victory Points:25TBA
Members:25TBA
BP (Thousands):123TBA
OBP:109TBA
DBP:14TBA
Villages:47TBA

Wolfpack (WPK)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):15TBA
Victory Points:22TBA
Members:22TBA
BP (Thousands):13TBA
OBP:5TBA
DBP:8TBA
Villages:34TBA

For The Fun of It (FTF)Current StatsChange Since last week
Points (Thousands):10TBA
Victory Points:25TBA
Members:25TBA
BP (Thousands):20TBA
OBP:1TBA
DBP:19TBA
Villages:34TBA

I will make assumption on the world map progression next week...