• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

Elements

Nobleman
Lol, I let myself die in that world, I am on G world full focus, the only way I keep track of E world is through Prophets posts and occasionally logging on to that world. As for Vanargand, no, we are not married. We are friends, I'm sure you know what that feels like cuz people will defend you for the same reasons.

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Childrens cartoons, keeps you young lol.

I never insulted BEAR, I just said it sucked to be him at that point in time. I admire Sleepingbear very much.

VANARGAND maybe you his tsundere or wateva.since you defending him so much.maybe you 2 are married.irregardless mind your business nobody was talking to you.go back to watching your childrens cartoons.obviously you prefer them over a wargame.anyway shut up element dont make fun of BEAR or his tribe.every tribe you ever lead you either betrayed or ran to the ground.only reason your not tribe hopping to number one tribe cause you was killed off.
I'll readily admit, this was not my best world, but I never lead tribes to the ground. Poor loyalty does that. With RL issues back when I had to disband KoV I could not lead it properly and it was too far gone for anyone else to clean it up.

I have had horrible luck leading tribes ever since my debut Knights of Valor on Arundel. That is why I am taking a breather from leading and letting others lead. Insult me all you wish but it will not affect me as I have learned from you that no matter how bad someone insults you, you can always bash them in another world lol.

Sorry, I've said my share, HORRIFIC, you have problems with me, share them with me in E world.

TheProphet

Spearman

1619206127593.png
1618585794594.png

[2021-Apr-16] - [2021-Apr-23]
Old School Killer (OSK)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:48+1
Points (Thousands):4,737+633
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):40%No Change
Members:46+2
BP (Thousands):47,088+8,113
OBP (Thousands):30,884+3,798
DBP (Thousands):16,204+4,315
Villages:937+100
1619218516274.png
Looks like OSK is back to high gear with the big spike to their OBP/DBP. But it looks like they are getting hit really hard as this is the first time so far OSK DBP is higher than their OBP. They have lost a bunch of their villages from NrU & LST, so not sure what is happening internally, but it looks like the unstoppable tribe is showing some weakness. They are however doing really well in finishing off BXS, and manage to recruit some of their players.

Noobs r Us (NrU)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:47No Change
Points (Thousands):3,573+772
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):38%+2
Members:50No Change
BP (Thousands):39,895+11,585
OBP (Thousands):18,790+5,410
DBP (Thousands):21,105+6,175
Villages:910+172
1619218539287.png
NrU are doing an amazing job so far. Another good spike from their fight, and they have barely lost any village from OSK. This is looking very promising from NrU, if they can continue this trend week to week, the shift of power may change and OSK needs to figure out how they can slow this growth from NrU. NrU is now very close to the same village amount as OSK, so unit production should slowly become equal in both sides.

The Lost Boys (LST)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:8No Change
Points (Thousands):1,000+168
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):10%No Change
Members:18-1
BP (Thousands):6,303+1,020
OBP (Thousands):4,112+955
DBP (Thousands):2,191+65
Villages:243+33
1619218534263.png
LST is also having a momentous week, with a nice spike on their stats as well. They are close to starting to produce those 4-digit stats, but they still have a way to go to compete properly with the two tribes above them.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I'm pretty sure the NrU member up there has eaten 50+ nukes already. The reports are hilarious to read.
Lol, surprise they’re willing to defend them? They’re like 3-5 province away from the closest tribe mates. But would make sense why Noobs defensive bash is always high.

DeletedUser2994

It seems like OSK has give up fighting them, has unusually high on both DB and OB. nRU has gain more OSK then Losses and also has high DB and OB. This realm has unusually high on barb munching on both side

Dreakinn

Swordsman
It seems like OSK has give up fighting them, has unusually high on both DB and OB. nRU has gain more OSK then Losses and also has high DB and OB. This realm has unusually high on barb munching on both side
Barb munching isn't always bad it really depends on what your goal with it. If it's because you're scared to fight an active player than yes, but if it's for you to gain access to an area or secure it or even allow you to have another village to help produce more troops than those are fine. At the moment NrU & OSK have fairly even conquest on each other.

TheProphet

Spearman
1619817596377.png
1619206127593.png
[2021-Apr-23] - [2021-Apr-30]

Old School Killer (OSK)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:48No Change
Points (Thousands):5,093+356
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):38%-2
Members:47+1
BP (Thousands):56,779+9,691
OBP (Thousands):34,977+4,093
DBP (Thousands):21,802+5,598
Villages:953+16
1619818489787.png
No Comment for this week. Apology.

Noobs r Us (NrU)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:47No Change
Points (Thousands):4,319+746
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):40%+2
Members:48-2
BP (Thousands):49,951+10,056
OBP (Thousands):24,472+5,682
DBP (Thousands):25,479+4,374
Villages:1015+105
1619818508008.png

The Lost Boys (LST)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:8No Change
Points (Thousands):1,103+103
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):10%No Change
Members:18-1
BP (Thousands):8,205+1,902
OBP (Thousands):5,205+951
DBP (Thousands):3,142+951
Villages:258+15
1619818526673.png

DeletedUser2994

Barb munching isn't always bad it really depends on what your goal with it. If it's because you're scared to fight an active player than yes, but if it's for you to gain access to an area or secure it or even allow you to have another village to help produce more troops than those are fine. At the moment NrU & OSK have fairly even conquest on each other.
I think you should look more carefully. Nru does gain more on OSK. Not sure what’s going on in that tribe. But I can sense they will be losing end if not soon. Also I feel they have way too much barb than necessary, pop in church/chapel is fine, but way too much

Vivienne55

Axeman
OSK isn't going to win this world. They don't have enough active players at this point.

My only counter to this observation is at some point a higher percentage of contested cities must start being taken rather than primarily defenseless barbs.

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
NrU started late and they have already surpassed OSK in villas. Next is BP, next is points, and lastly is the world is theirs. It would take some extreme effort by OSK if they wish to win the realm at this point.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I think you should look more carefully. Nru does gain more on OSK. Not sure what’s going on in that tribe. But I can sense they will be losing end if not soon. Also I feel they have way too much barb than necessary, pop in church/chapel is fine, but way too much
Lmao uhh what days of the stats are you even looking at. If you’re looking at stats on when you replied that would be about 5 days difference from when I post… in 5 days a lot can change … lol.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
OSK isn't going to win this world. They don't have enough active players at this point.

My only counter to this observation is at some point a higher percentage of contested cities must start being taken rather than primarily defenseless barbs.
NrU started late and they have already surpassed OSK in villas. Next is BP, next is points, and lastly is the world is theirs. It would take some extreme effort by OSK if they wish to win the realm at this point.

well it looks like some of them are in EN server on the new Dom world. So activities from some of their player will probably be almost nonexistent.

Elements

Nobleman
OSK is still going strong right now, but they should be declining here soon enough. NrU will take the cake on his world lol.

Elements

Nobleman
I handed this to Prophet so I dont have data to go off of sorry. I can start again if he doesnt post by Monday.

There's a new rank 1 tribe for the moment... I'm going to have ask Management to teach me how to play. DubP, the legendary rank 1 barb nobler, ragequits game and within 2 hours Management already has 10 of his villages.

Elements

Nobleman
I might not be able to make the post this week, tw2-tracker is in maintenance mode and has been for two days and that's where I get my stats.