• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

Elements

Nobleman
3/4/21 analysis

Offensive bash tells you really where the race is at

OSK 6,823,111
FML 1,255,034
HUG 880,824
NRU 821127
BXS 579,278

part of the shuffle having to do with this weeks merge as GPK mostly joined OSK

OSK has a solid hold on the East excluding the rim areas where they are expanding but where there is still resistance . They now control or have an advantage in all 4 core provinces. With mostly FML villages being taken or being barbed out rather significantly in the north west core.

HUG moves into second place with little resistance as they grow off rim villages and have no presence in the middle save Ender who was beaten down this week in one of the few skirmishes against OSK. I am not sure if the sitting back and using FML as fodder strategy will work for HUG but we shall see

FML They drop 1 spot in points but remain as only 1 of 2 tribes over 1 million in offensive bash. even if they stave off the OSK advance how would they survive HUG and NRU afterwards. they are clearly in a precarious position and may fall further even by the weekend

NRU - They too picked up a few players off the GPK merge (mergers never work out 100%) In what was perhaps one of the better counter ops I have been a victim of I lost a nuke and two nobles. kudos to them on that . still they remain a potent force and can not be underestimated

RJS - they are 5th in points but slightly behind black sails in offensive bash after losing position in and near the core the have formed nicely in the south. They may not be in a position to win but they are feisty and will be a factor in the end results . More so if OSK fell where they could sway a war between HUG and NRU

Honorable Mention

BXS Having been removed from the core turned on by the mega alliance and under continued attack by OSK they battle on and should be proud of how well they have done

Not Worth Mentioning

FTF They remain in 6th place recruiting leading the world in players with villages not worth taking . It's like Farmville but they aren't really that good at it.

What to look for this week

can FML stop the bleeding . will the skirmishes between OSK and the HUG NRU alliance increase . And will management finally get his Bacon ?
Why didn't you put RJS in the off bash?

TheProphet

Spearman
1614972585816.png
[TBA] - [2021-Mar-05]

Old School Killer (OSK)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:44TBA
Points (Thousands):1,180TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):28%TBA
Members:40TBA
BP (Thousands):8,314TBA
OBP (Thousands):6,972TBA
DBP (Thousands):1,342TBA
Villages:322TBA
Graph will be posted next week
OSK are showing a great position from maintaining control of the core and much of SE Kingdoms with very little to no resistance. They do however have BXS competing for the NE Kingdom. With a powerful start from the high tribe level compared to the rest of the world OSK will have an easy growth and expansion from here on out as those who control the core usually wins.

Noobs r Us (NrU)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:28TBA
Points (Thousands):444TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):15%TBA
Members:31TBA
BP (Thousands):1,872TBA
OBP (Thousands):1,238TBA
DBP (Thousands):634TBA
Villages:171TBA
NrU have jumped the leaderboard due to some merging with the RJS tribe in the past 2 days. Will these new additional recruits help them in their conquest for the top, time will surely tell. But looking at their position we can quickly tell they haven't figured out which area they want to set up their core, as a bunch of their member is separated from the south and NW. If they can align their members together to dominate the west, they may have a chance, but there are a lot of tribe competing to be the king of the West.

Rage Inducing Empire (HUG)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:25TBA
Points (Thousands):414TBA
BP (Thousands):1,401TBA
OBP (Thousands):938TBA
DBP (Thousands):463TBA
Villages:170TBA
HUG has dropped to third place recently, but with the way they have themselves set up in the map that can quickly change. They have the best position to fully control the west but they need to do it quickly so they can prepare for OSK once the meat shield FML is no more. With their OBP/DBP ratio it does show they aren't being as aggressive as they should be with their positioning in the West, but time will tell when we see next week stats and have a better idea on how HUG will proceed into this world.

Fools Made Legends (FML)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:15TBA
Points (Thousands):395TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):14%TBA
Members:49TBA
BP (Thousands):2,602TBA
OBP (Thousands):1,289TBA
DBP (Thousands):1,313TBA
Villages:163TBA
FML has risen and crashed, unable to maintain the core of the map from fighting with OSK they have started to crumble. They do still have a chance to come back, if they can find someone who can command the remaining members, they have in the core they may be able to push back... IF they have someone who can lead them, and if there is a veteran player that is able to, they would have done that by now. FML positioning from the map does show they are scrambling to stay in the leader board as a lot of their player have left seeing the tribe is losing on their fight with OSK. If they want to continue to fight OSK for the core, they do need to setup a diplomacy with the other tribe as they are in no position to be fighting a second war behind them.

Black Sails (BXS)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:7TBA
Points (Thousands):93TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):6%TBA
Members:30TBA
BP (Thousands):1,125TBA
OBP (Thousands):584TBA
DBP (Thousands):541TBA
Villages:76TBA
BXS swooped into the top five and is fighting that spot with FTF. BXS positioning is an interesting one, trying to control the NE kingdom RIM right behind OSK. Taking the RIM spot is a good strategy, as many past world tribes have emerged as #1 from the rim side as they do not need to worry about enemy from behind. But the RIM side is a very hard strategy to pull, as it is a double edge sword... With no enemy from behind, you also cut your farming option by half. We will see if BXS is able to pull this off.

Let's hope the other tribe have some backbone and continue to fight on against OSK.

Last edited:

Vivienne55

Axeman
I thought OSK was billed as a 30 member killer squad. Their numbers are currently as big or bigger than every relevant tribe in the game. I guess they aren't going that "we're the best all stars and can do it with just a chosen few" route after all.

I really was curious how that strategy was going end up. But let's be honest, it's always way easier to just recruit most of the other largest players in the game and try to secure a victory that way. I guess that ship has now sailed...perhaps in another world...

Elements

Nobleman
View attachment 1403
[TBA] - [2021-Mar-05]

Old School Killer (OSK)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:44TBA
Points (Thousands):1,180TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):28%TBA
BP (Thousands):8,314TBA
OBP (Thousands):6,972TBA
DBP (Thousands):1,342TBA
Villages:322TBA
OSK are showing a great position from maintaining control of the core and much of SE Kingdoms with very little to no resistance. They do however have BXS competing for the NE Kingdom. With a powerful start from the high tribe level compared to the rest of the world OSK will have an easy growth and expansion from here on out as those who control the core usually wins.

Noobs r Us (NrU)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:28TBA
Points (Thousands):444TBA
Members:31TBA
BP (Thousands):1,872TBA
OBP (Thousands):1,238TBA
DBP (Thousands):634TBA
Villages:171TBA
NrU have jumped the leaderboard due to some merging with the RJS tribe in the past 2 days. Will these new additional recruits help them in their conquest for the top, time will surely tell. But looking at their position we can quickly tell they haven't figured out which area they want to set up their core, as a bunch of their member is separated from the south and NW. If they can align their members together to dominate the west, they may have a chance, but there are a lot of tribe competing to be the king of the West.

Rage Inducing Empire (HUG)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:25TBA
Points (Thousands):414TBA
BP (Thousands):1,401TBA
OBP (Thousands):938TBA
DBP (Thousands):463TBA
Villages:170TBA
HUG has dropped to third place recently, but with the way they have themselves set up in the map that can quickly change. They have the best position to fully control the west but they need to do it quickly so they can prepare for OSK once the meat shield FML is no more. With their OBP/DBP ratio it does show they aren't being as aggressive as they should be with their positioning in the West, but time will tell when we see next week stats and have a better idea on how HUG will proceed into this world.

Fools Made Legends (FML)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:15TBA
Points (Thousands):395TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):14%TBA
Members:49TBA
BP (Thousands):2,602TBA
OBP (Thousands):1,289TBA
DBP (Thousands):1,313TBA
Villages:163TBA
FML has risen and crashed, unable to maintain the core of the map from fighting with OSK they have started to crumble. They do still have a chance to come back, if they can find someone who can command the remaining members, they have in the core they may be able to push back... IF they have someone who can lead them, and if there is a veteran player that is able to, they would have done that by now. FML positioning from the map does show they are scrambling to stay in the leader board as a lot of their player have left seeing the tribe is losing on their fight with OSK. If they want to continue to fight OSK for the core, they do need to setup a diplomacy with the other tribe as they are in no position to be fighting a second war behind them.

Black Sails (BXS)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:7TBA
Points (Thousands):93TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):6%TBA
Members:30TBA
BP (Thousands):1,125TBA
OBP (Thousands):584TBA
DBP (Thousands):541TBA
Villages:76TBA
BXS swooped into the top five and is fighting that spot with FTF. BXS positioning is an interesting one, trying to control the NE kingdom RIM right behind OSK. Taking the RIM spot is a good strategy, as many past world tribes have emerged as #1 from the rim side as they do not need to worry about enemy from behind. But the RIM side is a very hard strategy to pull, as it is a double edge sword... With no enemy from behind, you also cut your farming option by half. We will see if BXS is able to pull this off.

Let's hope the other tribe have some backbone and continue to fight on against OSK.
Why you taking over my thread lol?

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I thought OSK was billed as a 30 member killer squad. Their numbers are currently as big or bigger than every relevant tribe in the game. I guess they aren't going that "we're the best all stars and can do it with just a chosen few" route after all.

I really was curious how that strategy was going end up. But let's be honest, it's always way easier to just recruit most of the other largest players in the game and try to secure a victory that way. I guess that ship has now sailed...perhaps in another world...
Maybe too many people retiring and they needed fresh meat :p
Why you taking over my thread lol?
To be fair, this stats looks better and more appealing.

Elements

Nobleman
Maybe too many people retiring and they needed fresh meat :p

To be fair, this stats looks better and more appealing.
I am not on PC so I do not have the luxury of making it beautiful. Besides, I've seen Prophets previous top 5 tribe lists and he isn't consistent week by week, he skips weeks a lot.

Sleepingbear

Spearman
Thank you for including my tribe, BXS, in this. We have been a work in progress, but I think we are coming around to being a contender. At the very least, we will not go down without a fight.

TheProphet

Spearman
I am not on PC so I do not have the luxury of making it beautiful. Besides, I've seen Prophets previous top 5 tribe lists and he isn't consistent week by week, he skips weeks a lot.
My apologies, this is not the only forum I post too. If I don’t find the world interesting or worth updating I usually disregard posting. If you want me too stop I can.

Elements

Nobleman
My apologies, this is not the only forum I post too. If I don’t find the world interesting or worth updating I usually disregard posting. If you want me too stop I can.
No, it looks good, but maybe you can do the top five for Forte. I do not want to be posting on Forte as I am already posting on here. I would like to continue this as my thread because it is my first that I have ever done and I wish to go through with it completely. I mean no disrespect as urs is much more vivid than mine, but I wish to do Eilean my way because I started it and it is my first I have ever done. Thank you for doing it tho. ;)

TheProphet

Spearman
No, it looks good, but maybe you can do the top five for Forte. I do not want to be posting on Forte as I am already posting on here. I would like to continue this as my thread because it is my first that I have ever done and I wish to go through with it completely. I mean no disrespect as urs is much more vivid than mine, but I wish to do Eilean my way because I started it and it is my first I have ever done. Thank you for doing it tho. ;)
Then I’ll let you continue with your style then.

DeletedUser2982

Thanks, but I won’t be continuing it for next week from the request of the original poster. If a new Domination world opens up and there’s enough competition you can find me there.
go EN instead, US worlds are kinda yawn rn
i may or may not be making another godtier jhin premade for next dom world