• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

DeletedUser1376

Nice color choice, weldon. It is a little confusing on differentiating between gpk and osk, making both osk appear larger, and gpk as already a member of osk.
there are only so many colors to choose from .its very easy to change tribe colors . I do a lot of looking at 1 or 2 tribes at a time when I am studying the map you failed to mention that 2 were very close in red as well
edit : next week I will limit the one here to 5 tribes that should sway the war completely

Last edited by a moderator:

triury

Spearman
there are only so many colors to choose from .its very easy to change tribe colors . I do a lot of looking at 1 or 2 tribes at a time when I am studying the map you failed to mention that 2 were very close in red as well
edit : next week I will limit the one here to 5 tribes that should sway the war completely

Ouch! Hahha

Weldon returns

Spearman
well for some reason I keep getting notifications that my sir weldon dunbarr forum name is going to get deleted so here I am with my new name

kingslayer7

Spearman
Posting here as other forums wouldn't let me.....
How would one know how much of a coin deficit one was in for nobles? Say currently at 10 coins, need 15 for next noble, but used 2 gwen nobles. Is there a formula to knowing how many coins till next noble?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Posting here as other forums wouldn't let me.....
How would one know how much of a coin deficit one was in for nobles? Say currently at 10 coins, need 15 for next noble, but used 2 gwen nobles. Is there a formula to knowing how many coins till next noble?
The number of coins needed for your next noble is directly tied to the number of nobles you have made.
The first noble is 1 coin (gaining the second village technically uses this noble), the second noble is 2, the third noble is 3. So for three nobles it's 6 coins total, but only one additional coin than the last one.

Weldon returns

Spearman
1+2+3+4+5+6+7 etc each increase equals 1 village
The number of coins needed for your next noble is directly tied to the number of nobles you have made.
The first noble is 1 coin (gaining the second village technically uses this noble), the second noble is 2, the third noble is 3. So for three nobles it's 6 coins total, but only one additional coin than the last one.

so 3 for 3rd 6 for 4th 10 for 5th 15 for 6th 21 for 7th 28 for 8th etc

Last edited:

Tokano

Not a Mod
Can someone who is actually good at math explain why only half of that equation is divided by 2 instead of the whole thing?

Summing from 1 to 100:
100(100+1) / 2
(50)(101) = 5050

Like, I straight up have no idea how or why any of that works. I just remembered Gauss being briefly mentioned in a Numberphile video and when I looked up "n+1 Gauss" it came up.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Can someone who is actually good at math explain why only half of that equation is divided by 2 instead of the whole thing?

Summing from 1 to 100:
100(100+1) / 2
(50)(101) = 5050

Like, I straight up have no idea how or why any of that works. I just remembered Gauss being briefly mentioned in a Numberphile video and when I looked up "n+1 Gauss" it came up.
well technically the whole thing is divided by two, and its just usually you divide the 50 by the 2 in that equation since its an even number. Wouldn't be pretty to divide the 101 by two as it would be a fraction.

Tokano

Not a Mod
well technically the whole thing is divided by two, and its just usually you divide the 50 by the 2 in that equation since its an even number. Wouldn't be pretty to divide the 101 by two as it would be a fraction.
o_O I was gonna ask you to explain it to me like I was stupid, but then as I was asking questions that more or less proved my mathematical illiteracy it clicked and I understand it now.

Elements

Nobleman
That's it, I'm done on this world. Rejecta have no sense of diplomacy. I apply for their tribe and they cap my second villa. I ask them for a tribe, they respond with troops. Screw this world. I am going full time of Forte.