• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

Sleepingbear

Spearman
Elements, I would never boot you for having RL issues. At the end of the day, this is still only a game. Some people seem to forget that. I want you to get back to enjoying it.

Elements

Nobleman
Well, thank you very much, but I will quote something that Fiddler said to me on Castelo. "Quit being a drama queen". I hate drama, always have, always will. I have changee greatly. My first world as Element in Warkworth Castle was crap and I have tried my best to not have a repeat of that dreadful realm. I have succeeded so far. Also, I am no queen, I am a king lol.

Elements

Nobleman
Why did HUG give up? I noticed they are all joining OSK. I was under the impression that they were fighters, not people who give up. Any admiration I had for the great tribe of HUG is now gone.

Vivienne55

Axeman
I’m the red dots to the Far East fighting black sails lol. I love me some war.
You WERE fighting on the southern rim, but that little honeymoon ended pretty quickly KILLER...lol

Unfortunately, I can't claim to be the one that did it to you though. Good luck in this world.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Why did HUG give up? I noticed they are all joining OSK. I was under the impression that they were fighters, not people who give up. Any admiration I had for the great tribe of HUG is now gone.
The tribe was HUG in name only. Couple cowards booted everyone from the tribe while the leader was sleeping and then jumped to the enemy. It's pretty desperate and pathetic actually.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Oh, then I think that those same cowards should be taught a lesson. Dont you think so Weldon?
I doubt he feels that way. It's kind of pathetic how desperate they were to win though. In the end, they spent a TON of cash to basically just defeat FTF who is food in every world they play and a slightly better FML team.

It really won't be my lesson to teach anyone in this world, I've got so little invested here and can easily walk away. Besides, I was really only interested in potentially butting heads with Cocky and he isn't even playing.

cokky

Berserker
Soon next big dom world probably on EN just about wrapped up on bezdez. I expect a lot of people want a shot at the title though so there might be a line.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Soon next big dom world probably on EN just about wrapped up on bezdez. I expect a lot of people want a shot at the title though so there might be a line.
Are you trying to take the title from me?

Seriously, the only player I will readily admit has me beat is Antipathy. In my view, he's probably No. 1.

cokky

Berserker
i have never lost to you though yes antipathy is solid. But so is a few others. But unfortunately they no longer play. worlds which me and anti played as a coop i can tell you that there was not really any difference who was playing the account at the time. We played well as a team and hard to say who you had to go against. now you was absolutely better defensively i will give you that your a beast of a defensive player. But i was not that impressed with your OT. Still i would take you on my team or go against you and feel like it was a worthy player.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Are you trying to take the title from me?

Seriously, the only player I will readily admit has me beat is Antipathy. In my view, he's probably No. 1.
I seem to recall a world were you and your tribemate were in a province just below me and I entered the province and we 1v2 dueled over the province for like a month before I finally barbed out to answer tickets on the world. I think at the very least you would have to call it a draw if not an outright win for me since I was holding you off on two accounts while I only had one. :cool:

cokky

Berserker
The 3 of us where together on the only world of note. And it was a great world. So not really anything to talk crap about. You had a few shots at the title after that but went away... lol still there is time i have not yet retired