• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

Vivienne55

Axeman
The 3 of us where together on the only world of note. And it was a great world. So not really anything to talk crap about. You had a few shots at the title after that but went away... lol still there is time i have not yet retired
Aww...talking crap is fun. You're definitely a better offensive player than me. I give you that hands down. Connecting with you and that crew in Visegard was a great run and I appreciate you guys dragging me over the finish line in the end. I've rarely have the will to finish any of these worlds once the victory is assured.

Takona...I honestly don't remember ever seeing your name in any world I've played, I thought you just moderated. That said, my memory is terrible when it comes to this game so not trying to slight you. I only really recall a few memorable worlds (US16-P; US19-San Servando; US48-Visegard and there was one other one I simply can't remember). There were probably 3-5 others that were just a blur to me...won some and lost some of those.

You should definitely get back into the battling side of this thing. I always appreciate bumping heads and connecting with all the vets.

Weldon returns

Spearman
I doubt he feels that way. It's kind of pathetic how desperate they were to win though. In the end, they spent a TON of cash to basically just defeat FTF who is food in every world they play and a slightly better FML team.

It really won't be my lesson to teach anyone in this world, I've got so little invested here and can easily walk away. Besides, I was really only interested in potentially butting heads with Cocky and he isn't even playing.
give me a break would you . desperate to win ? we were dominating before the 5 HUG jumped ship as far as spending crowns ? really thats so hypocritical. we wouldn't have moved past lvl 31 but FML HUG NRU RJTS KOV and BXS literally all aligned against us . Take the L with some dignity . good player or not you lost the recruiting battle because your entire lets all ally against 1 tribe was flat out dumb . the players in your tribe knew it . your leadership was lacking as was NRU . Even before the move we we had 10 fewer players than you and double the villages . don't cry about crowning . cry about your own mistakes. Instead of micromanaging every player in your tribe and not allowing them to expand maybe next time let them play .

Elements

Nobleman
give me a break would you . desperate to win ? we were dominating before the 5 HUG jumped ship as far as spending crowns ? really thats so hypocritical. we wouldn't have moved past lvl 31 but FML HUG NRU RJTS KOV and BXS literally all aligned against us . Take the L with some dignity . good player or not you lost the recruiting battle because your entire lets all ally against 1 tribe was flat out dumb . the players in your tribe knew it . your leadership was lacking as was NRU . Even before the move we we had 10 fewer players than you and double the villages . don't cry about crowning . cry about your own mistakes. Instead of micromanaging every player in your tribe and not allowing them to expand maybe next time let them play .
Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

Tokano

Not a Mod
Takona...I honestly don't remember ever seeing your name in any world I've played, I thought you just moderated. That said, my memory is terrible when it comes to this game so not trying to slight you. I only really recall a few memorable worlds (US16-P; US19-San Servando; US48-Visegard and there was one other one I simply can't remember). There were probably 3-5 others that were just a blur to me...won some and lost some of those.

You should definitely get back into the battling side of this thing. I always appreciate bumping heads and connecting with all the vets.
Lol, given that I lead the tribe that won US16...

Vivienne55

Axeman
Lol, given that I lead the tribe that won US16...
Okay, that would make sense. That was my very first world. I think I started fairly late on the rim and joined some useless team. Everyone ended up just quitting and handing me their coop on the way out the door, no introductions, no nothing, just here is my coop, you can do more with it than I can, bye. It was me probably 7 inactive coops and maybe 2 barely active coops against the world.

I think me and my coop alliance collectively had 4x as much total bash as any player there (mostly defensive bash) before I got banned. The primary name I remember and my chief opponent was Dauntlessness, I don't remember too many other folks. I did always regret never getting another crack at many of the names that initially stuck with me from that world, but it's all a blur now.

In hindsight, that world was hopeless when I joined and I shouldn't have bothered wasting anytime trying to fight a lost cause when I showed up. That said, it was the perfect distraction for me while young Vivienne and I lived in the hospital for the first several weeks of her life (she's doing great now). Very steep learning curve there, but it was fun and just what I needed at that time.

If you decide to return to the fighting side of things at some point in the future, give me a shout.

Vivienne's dad... ; )

Vivienne55

Axeman
Haha...I believe you guys were in the 40's when I joined this world my friend - I'm $20 in...you? You really only needed a talented 20 man/woman crew to bang out FML and FTF.

As for the 5 HUG jumping ship, two of them booted a large percentage of the tribe, then went to your side. They were just interested in sowing seeds of chaos. One of those simple minded souls is the mastermind behind all the crazy recruit-a-thon activities. We had Ops in motion to eat some of our sorry neighbors, next thing you know, those targets are part of our tribe...wtf?!? Thank you for taking that head ache off our hands.

It is a shame how they did Ron though. He backed every simple minded decision they pushed for. That's really the only unfortunate thing about how things were handled. Assastic seems like he has some talent and Death has some potential, so the defections included some good and some bad and it's unclear if that was a net loss or gain at this point. If the world remains somewhat active after a few folks desperate shenanigans, it may still be interesting how this world turns out in the end.

I can assure you that you don't want to catch me in a world where you don't have a 10-15 city lead when I'm just getting out of beginner's protection killer. See you around.

Last edited:

Weldon returns

Spearman
Haha...I believe you guys were in the 40's when I joined this world my friend - I'm $20 in...you? You really only needed a talented 20 man/woman crew to bang out FML and FTF.

As for the 5 HUG jumping ship, two of them booted a large percentage of the tribe, then went to your side. They were just interested in sowing seeds of chaos. One of those simple minded souls is the mastermind behind all the crazy recruit-a-thon activities. We had Ops in motion to eat some of our sorry neighbors, next thing you know, those targets are part of our tribe...wtf?!? Thank you for taking that head ache off our hands.

It is a shame how they did Ron though. He backed every simple minded decision they pushed for. That's really the only unfortunate thing about how things were handled. Assastic seems like he has some talent and Death has some potential, so the defections included some good and some bad and it's unclear if that was a net loss or gain at this point. If the world remains somewhat active after a few folks desperate shenanigans, it may still be interesting how this world turns out in the end.

I can assure you that you don't want to catch me in a world where you don't have a 10-15 city lead when I'm just getting out of beginner's protection killer. See you around.
Ron isn't holding any grudges . We are going fishing after this world is over
as for facing you with no lead . I am perfectly willing to face you one on one starting at the same time . since we haven't had any skirmishes and since you think so highly of yourself ,
Ive been playing worlds for a very long time and am scared of no player ill play against you with no crowns as well either side.
Astastic and death jumped because of your dumb alliances and since when is recruiting a bad thing . oh yea when it affects you .
Try being respectful to your peers because bet I have played with some damn great players over the years inc RIP Management and cokky . you sir are not them

Vivienne55

Axeman
Let's link up this summer...no crowns or $20 buy in and let's go.

Huge respect for those 3 you cited...definitely all first ballot Hall of Famers if they ever get around to doing that.

Last edited:

cokky

Berserker
even i agree they would be first round hall of famers.. Though RIP more for being infamous than talented he still shaped the game in a major way and usually was able to pull together a win more times than not. Seems if you toss in a million dollars anyone has a solid chance. Management earned his way in to both the outhouse and the penthouse on the battlefield and with some questionable leadership decisions but hey its just a game and I am sure he was way over stressed for such either way they are both legends. The banter back and forth was epic back in the day if you ever want a good read just look back.

KingEvo

Archer
Yes I joined in the south rim and I don’t blame the guys for attacking me. I would too if I were y’all. Many know what happens when I get rolling. So vivienne I am glad that I have that rep of you need to kill me fast if I’m in your area.
Now that I’ve restarted and actually playing with a tribe I’ll be back.

I have been fighting black sails mostly by myself. But it’s not my fault everyone wanted a piece of Jeff so I can share.

Either way guys it’s a game to me and I’ll keep attacking.

Sleepingbear

Spearman
No worries Evo, you just keep on attacking! We would be bored without you. This is a war game and my mates and I will do our best to make you fight for what you gain. I'm not one to blame loses on how many crowns were spent. As lopsided as our two tribes are, makes what few victories we get that much more sweeter. I play to have fun and it has been.