• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

TheProphet

Spearman
1616181194663.png
[2021-Mar-12] - [2021-Mar-19]
Old School Killer (OSK)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:45+1
Points (Thousands):2,311+779
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):42%+13
Members:45+8
BP (Thousands):16,779+4,814
OBP (Thousands):12,310+3,114
DBP (Thousands):4,469+1,700
Villages:576+188
1616184723084.png
It looks like OSK was on the move again for the past few days, by recruiting a lot of the members from what was HUG but HUG no more. This move has disrupted the map in a big way, favoring OSK heavily by removing their biggest contender against their win for this world. OSK has now gain a strong foot hold of the map, where it will look like no single tribe can stop them.

Noobs r Us (NrU)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:38+7
Points (Thousands):1,085+336
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):26%+6
Members:42+5
BP (Thousands):6,944+3,071
OBP (Thousands):3,878+1,646
DBP (Thousands):3,066+1,425
Villages:352+83
1616184731555.png
NrU have jump to second place due to the fall of HUG exiting out of this map. They have been able to recruit new members from the ex-HUG tribe and are now the only tribe left to take a stand against OSK. Looking at the OBP/DBP ratio, it looks like they aren't doing too well in this war and will need to start planning on how they can flip this situation around. It would be best if they can align the remaining tribe in the world to have a combine front against the OSK.

The Lost Boys (LST)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:7TBA
Points (Thousands):359TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):10%TBA
Members:50TBA
BP (Thousands):1,133TBA
OBP (Thousands):794TBA
DBP (Thousands):339TBA
Villages:132TBA
1616184738483.png
The LST looks like a tribe that emerge from a bunch of Ex-HUG who decided to form their own tribe. They are position fairly well by having two spot that could be both considered as their core area. It will depend on how well LST will use their position to grow from here on out. We will see next week.

Black Sails (BXS)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:15+7
Points (Thousands):199+74
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):8%+2
Members:34+4
BP (Thousands):2,205+508
OBP (Thousands):1,070+268
DBP (Thousands):1,135+240
Villages:112+28
1616185196259.png
BXS continue to grow nicely around the rim in the NE and have also gain some new recruits. They do still have a lot of room to continue to grow and compete with OSK for the NE spot. It looks like it has been a bumpy battle with OSK as they are gaining village at the same rate they are losing them. But this tribe has been doing really well, especially given where they are positioned.

Outcast (OUT)Current StatsChange Since last week
Tribe Level:4TBA
Points (Thousands):81TBA
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):3%TBA
Members:6TBA
BP (Thousands):468TBA
OBP (Thousands):245TBA
DBP (Thousands):223TBA
Villages:34TBA
1616184763864.png
OUT is another tribe made up of Ex-HUG members. They do have a difficult spot for a tribe this small. As they are right Infront of OSK, for this tribe to survive they will need to communicate and work together closely to have a chance of staying in the map.

Top Weekly Members (Honorable mention)
Top Overall BashPoint (Current Week)Still under construction...
Top Offensive BashPoint (Current Week)Still under construction...
Top Defensive BashPPoint (Current Week)Still under construction...

Last edited:

TheProphet

Spearman
Depending on how the map changes for next week. We may start decreasing the report to "Top 4" and continues from their if more tribe fall or fail to stay in this leaderboard.

Elements

Nobleman
Yes, that's so obvious from my previous response saying that ppl won't jump for joy if you leave. Sorry I tried to make you feel better about yourself. I won't make that mistake again.
I appreciate that you were concerned for me. RL has gone down to semi normal now. I never meant to create an argument, I was just fooling around, I should have put an lol or something behind the text cuz I see that it sounded mean.

Vivienne55

Axeman
TheProphet...thanks for the update and continuing to do this. It will be great to be able to come back to these updates in years to come and fondly or not so fondly remember some of the battling that occurred here.

I do have one little tweak to your stats related to the Lost Boys. We are taking a different approach here, seeking quality over quantity. We're at 18 members now and we plan to keep it a small, tight knit group.

Thanks again. Great, insightful work.

Vivienne55

Axeman
Honestly, I don't know that there really is much reason to continue to report anything here. I viable, competent opposition to OSK has ever really emerged here. This world is pretty much a cakewalk to victory. We can pretend otherwise, but it simply isn't a competitive world by any reasonable metrics.

The updates and analysis were great and all, but this world just never became and isn't going to become competitive.

Tomy Hoopa

Spearman
Honestly, I don't know that there really is much reason to continue to report anything here. I viable, competent opposition to OSK has ever really emerged here. This world is pretty much a cakewalk to victory. We can pretend otherwise, but it simply isn't a competitive world by any reasonable metrics.

The updates and analysis were great and all, but this world just never became and isn't going to become competitive.

OSK broke you! I personally wouldn't be so quick to call this worl....

Vivienne55

Axeman
OSK broke you! I personally wouldn't be so quick to call this worl....
Naw...I haven't really bumped heads with OSK at this point, though that one good stand Jarmy put up against you (killed 3 of your nukes) was all me buddy. You know the one where you renamed a couple of your cities in the area "good fight" or something like that. He was busy at work, I had access to his coop for maybe 10 hours and someone needed to help him out.

If only Jarmy had been farming, minting coins and had just one noble on standby, that little nuke that hit you 2 seconds after your noble took the one city you were successful taking from Jarmy during "our" little showdown would have been taken back too. That was less than a day of him having a competent coop in place, but Korol and PrincessNoel made sure that didn't last and booted a handful of us from HUG in the middle of the night to eliminate any coop relationships we had in place before running as fast as they could to join OSK for protection.

I put on a brief little show with Ender versus Kingslayer a few weeks back as he slept through the night (killed two of his nukes), but it was all for not because ol boy gave up ALL the goods the second he woke up and managed to get all his troops slaughtered once he started driving again. That's really the only action I've seen in this world.

It's all good though. I'll probably catch some of ya'll in a different world maybe on a little more even footing.

Last edited:

Tomy Hoopa

Spearman
hahaha messed that one up, not sure why I sent two nukes to the second villa. Anyways I should thank you and the several others that provided support for the bash. =D

TheProphet

Spearman
Untitled.png
1616181194663.png
[2021-Mar-19] - [2021-Mar-26]
Tribe Level:45No Change
Points (Thousands):2,773+462
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):42%No Change
Members:45No Change
BP (Thousands):22,452+5,673
OBP (Thousands):16,036+3,726
DBP (Thousands):6,416+1,947
Villages:661+85
1616783832212.png
OSK has had a strong week leading in Village conquered and Offensive Bash. They have lost a lot of villages from the far west location, but that wouldn't bother them too much as their control in the core has continued to grow stronger. It will depend on how well the other tribe can continue containing OSK in the core.

Tribe Level:42+4
Points (Thousands):1,416+331
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):27%+1
Members:43+1
BP (Thousands):11,297+4,353
OBP (Thousands):6,304+2,426
DBP (Thousands):4,993+1,927
Villages:424+72
1616783897556.png
NrU has also been very busy this week. They have taken a bunch of the villages from OSK in the western map, preventing OSK from growing in their territory. This week has really show NrU ramping up in the war, but they are still struggling in other areas with the constant OBP/DBP ratio they keep producing each week. They did however increase their tribe level, which will give them an even footing with OSK.

Tribe Level:7No Change
Points (Thousands):478+119
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):10%No Change
Members:19+3
BP (Thousands):2,214+1,081
OBP (Thousands):1,305+511
DBP (Thousands):909+570
Villages:160+28
1616783871973.png
Looking through the map, the LST are doing fine for a tribe emerging from the Dead HUG. But it looks like this tribe has yet to figure out what they want to do in this world as the stats does show they are progressing very slowly. They do however look like they've established some kind of relation with NrU as they are happily co-existing in the same area.

Tribe Level:18+3
Points (Thousands):260+61
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):8%No Change
Members:36+2
BP (Thousands):2,781+576
OBP (Thousands):1,308+238
DBP (Thousands):1,473+338
Villages:129+17
1616783920917.png
BXS continues to grow in the rim at a steady rate each week. They are doing pretty good, but at the pace they are growing it does worry me. This pace of growth at this stage will result to them not being able to keep up later on. They need to secure as much space as they can as they have so much room to grow with no other competition other than OSK. If they can secure more province and still hold them off, the extra unit they can use will help them.

Attachments

• 1616783854556.png
    1616783854556.png
    32 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

KingEvo

Archer

Last I checked NRU has 442 cities and we have about 600. Definitely not over. It’s always about the long game in these worlds. Who can continue the fight. I been through plenty of worlds where tribes thought they won and stopped playing. Then the second tribe starts making a comeback. It’s not over until it’s over. Lots of good competition out there

Elements

Nobleman

It was back when HUG was a tribe.

Elements

Nobleman
Last I checked NRU has 442 cities and we have about 600. Definitely not over. It’s always about the long game in these worlds. Who can continue the fight. I been through plenty of worlds where tribes thought they won and stopped playing. Then the second tribe starts making a comeback. It’s not over until it’s over. Lots of good competition out there
Bezdez. ELITE had it all until NIB was born.

TheProphet

Spearman
1617386012883.png
1617393500892.png

[2021-Mar-26] - [2021-Apr-02]
Tribe Level:45No Change
Points (Thousands):3,305+532
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):43%+1
Members:46+1
BP (Thousands):31,028+8,576
OBP (Thousands):21,526+5,490
DBP (Thousands):9,502+3,086
Villages:751+90
1617395086458.png
OSK has gotten another strong week, as this is the highest OBP gain they've gotten in a while. They have been doing well against their fight with pretty much every tribe in this world by only losing 11 villages from NrU and LST for this week. They have lost some village down south but those are villages with little value to them. OSK has been really busy cleaning up BSX in the NE region, which resulted to BSX having a really mediocre performance this week.

Tribe Level:44+2
Points (Thousands):1,690+274
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):29%+2
Members:48+5
BP (Thousands):17,465+6,168
OBP (Thousands):9,425+3,121
DBP (Thousands):8,040+3,047
Villages:494+70
1617395099037.png
NrU have gotten some decent gain this week as well with taking 7 village from OSK but let's not celebrate to early, as they've lost a lot more in the fight near the core by giving up 24 village back to OSK. The constant 1:1 OBP/DBP ratio NrU keep producing each week is showing they are unable to find a good ground against OSK. They need to figure out how they can quickly continue gaining ground but also fortifying their front-line core fighter. The more OSK breaks through the harder it will be for them, especially if OSK manage to control the map which will cause their members to be split into North and South.

Tribe Level:8+1
Points (Thousands):581+103
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):10%No Change
Members:20+1
BP (Thousands):3,603+1,390
OBP (Thousands):2,071+767
DBP (Thousands):1,532+623
Villages:173+13
1617395115996.png
LST are showing a steady gain but not enough to help them this week. I fear they are to intertwine with NrU which is choking their growth capability as they are also producing 1:1 ratio. But given to how many members they have they are still doing fairly well for a small group.

Tribe Level:19+1
Points (Thousands):264+4
Domination (Top 10 Tribe):7%-1
Members:36No Change
BP (Thousands):3,792+1,011
OBP (Thousands):1,646+338
DBP (Thousands):2,146+673
Villages:123-6
1617395127406.png
Oh, how the BXS have had a very hard week, by losing a total of 26 village to OSK and gaining only 1 back from OSK. As they continue to grow the moral penalty no longer is their friend and as other tribe continue to fail to put pressure on other areas the more OSK can utilize resource against them. This will be hard fight as BSX is alone up North with no potential ally to work with. Let see if BSX can keep the fighting spirit and fight back next week.

Last edited: