• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

Elements

Nobleman
Okay, so I dont normally like to do this for VP worlds, but I'll make an exception.
WarTeam (W.T)
Rank- 1
Villas- 297
VP- 152
Members- 50
Tot BP- 4,570,745
Points- 702,230
WarTeam is currently sitting in first place with their coiner nukes and walls. They shouldn't have too much of a problem expanding out as they have complete control of the core. As long as they keep dropping coins, they should be fine.

No Mercy (DIE)
Rank- 2
Villas- 178
VP- 83
Members- 64
Tot BP- 2,565,073
Points- 270,230
Here in second place is the main enemy of WarTeam, No Mercy. They have had their fair share of wins as their bash says, but ultimately have been pushed out of the core area. As you can see from their bash that these guys have been fighting hard and will continue to do so. They will find it harder to expand as they are already mostly along the southeast rim.

For The Fun of It (FTF)
Rank- 3
Villas- 87
VP- 49
Members- 47
Tot BP- 584,204
Points- 59,731
Sitting in third, we have the farming tribe of FTF. FTF dont really have much room to grow with WarTeam and No Mercy taking up most of the space. For the most part FTF just sits, farms, get cleared, get farmed. Not really much to say about them at this point besides the fact one of their 47 members has one fifth of their total bash, says a lot.

Murder Hornets (MHH)
Rank- 4
Villas- 69
VP- 33
Members- 29
Tot BP- 282,367
Points- 76,051
In 4th we have the Murder Hornets. This tribe seems to be growing fairly decent and have been holding their ground. If they can not group up and get a central core area, then we may see them start to fizzle out as they are spread out. If they can establish a core area and defend that area, they may be a top contender in this world.

The Shadow Cats (TSC)
Rank- 5
Villas- 63
VP- 32
Members- 30
Tot BP- 157,561
Points- 47,112
In 5th we have The Shadow Cats. These guys has good growth early on, but have been pushed out of their main area by WarTeam. These guys also do not have a set core area, but they are mostly spread throughout the northern quadrant and northern rim. They are not to be counted out yet as they can grow better on the rim since WarTeam influence is significantlyess up there.
That's all for this week guys, I have the map for you. Stay tuned for next week's top 5, I am sure we will have some significant changes.