• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes: Bashpoints (Day 1)

DeletedUser

Everyone who submitted a photo of their completed puzzle has now received their winnings! Congratulations to everyone who played for completing the puzzle. Everyone has received their crowns! Thanks again all :).

DeletedUser

I would like to see an update to the settings we have for our reports. What I mean is, we can set it to not show reports that have no losses, but there are times I would like to see SOME of those reports. For example, when my nobles hit and take no losses I still want to see how much loyalty has dropped. The difference is I don't want to see them from barbs unless there ARE losses, even if I was nobling a barb. The solution I am seeking is a new option in the list of settings for reports, one that pertains to barbs only. In simplest form I think it only needs to be a fourth option in the 'Attacks' menu, just another check-box to toggle "Attacks on barbs with no losses". Because yes I do still want to see them if/when I DO have losses on barbs. The main issue I have though, is this - when I want to see my progress on dropping the loyalty of a city I'm nobling I have to turn off the option for 'Attacks sent from you without casualties on your side'. But then, because I have farmers out too, I get a massive influx of reports on them now as well. This is most annoying, and silly, because this is what we get when we are most successful in clearing the target first and letting our nobles breeze in like they should.

Thanks for listening and for any feedback,

-RawB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is my first time playing this game but this looks like it would be a helpful idea, possibly when you get more and more villages as you'll have more and more farming runs going out and can make for a lot of reports coming in.

Not sure how hard it is to program, but I like the idea.

DeletedUser

Yay! ty for ur reply.. don't need everyone to agree with me on this just wanna get lots of feedback :)

DeletedUser

Keep it going here now, I see all u replying elsewhere and not here... don't be shy lol

DeletedUser

really? micromanaging barb reports is your number 1 complaint in this game? :D

DeletedUser1500

A different perspective for fun:

1. Crimson Crusaders [CrC]: Total = 27680, Off = 25874, Def = 1806

2. MAFIA [+M+]: Total = 22137, Off = 15356, Def = 6781

3. The Luminus Imperium [TLI]: Total = 12444. Off = 9590, Def = 2854

4. The Ingorious Basterds [TIB]: Total = 9766, Off = 6710, Def = 3056

5. Grand Old Party [GOP]: Total = 5788, Off = 4889, Def = 899

DeletedUser825

Haha their we are in 5th. That will get higher soon enough. CrC I congratulate you on job well done for the first day. GOP has earned Assualter of the Day for today :D

DeletedUser

really? micromanaging barb reports is your number 1 complaint in this game? :D

LOL.. If anything was my #1 complaint in this thread it would be that my suggestion isn't getting the recognition I would like. I can come up with many more ideas to help improve the game but why bother if this one goes nowhere? So, read closer before making ur assumptions next time please! ;)

DeletedUser

Come on ppl, get out of those threads that are world specific and/or just chat threads, this is a forum for discussing ideas and issues with the game, isn't it?

DeletedUser

One more post now to keep this on top in the side bar lol

DeletedUser1500

Bashpoints skyrocketed over the course of the night. I would say that someone made some enemies that they might now be regretting. CrC is triple the next competitor.

Not going back to look at past points, but I think TIB is the next exciting jump. GOP was replaced w/ AWE, but if someone doesn't get some more BP there...this is going to have to be a Top 4.

1. Crimson Crusaders [CrC]: Total = 71722, Off = 64369, Def = 7353

2. MAFIA [+M+]: Total = 35837, Off = 24359, Def = 11478

3. The Luminus Imperium [TLI]: Total = 34073. Off = 16933, Def = 17140

4. The Ingorious Basterds [TIB]: Total = 26808, Off = 21414, Def = 5394

5. Shock and Awe [AWE]: Total = 9062, Off = 4983, Def = 4079

DeletedUser825

How did Crimson rack up so many bash points in a single night? The amount of troops that would need to be destroyed is incomprehensible this early in the game. As well as the amount of troops needles to carry this out.

DeletedUser1500

Its at 83k now. CrC offense is going up, and +M+ defense going up. Somebody is on their heels now. This is exciting.

You predicted a blood bath. We are now witnessing it in action. What a great start to the world.

DeletedUser825

Very true. So it is Mafia versus CrC. This will be fun. I need to get my but in gear

DeletedUser1500

I imagine there is more than that going on, but that's what the bashpoints elude to.

DeletedUser

Please don't spam XD

Spamming a post doesn't get people to discuss to better.