• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes: Bashpoints (Day 1)

DeletedUser825

The victor writes the history so we will see who emerges triumphant. Then we can tell who is who.

DeletedUser825

Pretty much. Nothing good really came of it..... Lets hope one of us is not Japan....

DeletedUser1500

I believe we would be the allies considering the coalition was formed to stop crc and TIB just like a coalition was formed against Germany to stop them.
Why would you need a coalition of tribes to stop a single tribe or two?

DeletedUser

I think we all know that by just looking at the rankings...in any shape or form...points or BP...tribe or players individually...cough cough lol

DeletedUser193

I don't understand your thought process. Because it gives us a better chance at stopping you. How do you not see how forming a coalition can help stop 2 allied tribes with some skilled players? You are both mainly core tribes but even considering that right now 16/20 of top 20 are either in crc or tib. You have played tw2 before right? A coalition formed out of top tribes to stop a common foe isn't an uncommon thing at all.

DeletedUser1500

I don't understand your thought process. Because it gives us a better chance at stopping you. How do you not see how forming a coalition can help stop 2 allied tribes with some skilled players? You are both mainly core tribes but even considering that right now 16/20 of top 20 are either in crc or tib. You have played tw2 before right? A coalition formed out of top tribes to stop a common foe isn't an uncommon thing at all.
I was being sarcastic...I like the coalition thing though. I's fun!

DeletedUser193

Ah ok sorry. Kinda hard to tell your tone of voice and whatnot across this computer screen lol.

DeletedUser1535

LOL. Looks like im right behind you in bashpoints alucard.. time is ticking and my climb is just beginning.