• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes Map

DeletedUser

I know it's still early on this server, but I saw this on one of the other world servers and I thought it would be cool if I could do the same for this server. Here's a map with the current top 5 tribes on our world.

1) Knights of Alnwick and Apocalypse - TKA and APO
2) Omerta and Omerta 2 - Shh and ISH
3) Game of Thrones - GoT
4) The Luminus Imperium - TLI
5) Dominance - DOM

w7h0yb.png

Updated the map to include the tribes Luminus Imperium and Dominance while also combining the two omerta tribes and Apocalypse and The Knights of Alnwick.

DeletedUser

You should change the heading to top 5 tribe with points...cause the best tribe isnt even listed there

DeletedUser

Omerta and Omerta2 should be combined as they are a family. TKA and APO probably should too as they are one in all but name. Other than that, thanks for making the map.

DeletedUser

I'll take all comments into consideration and try to update the map within the next day or so.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the map, but it needs a bit of an update. it seems Knights have had a sudden sort of disbanding over the night.

DeletedUser

appears to be a list of who can hit "invite to tribe" the most so far.

GOT at least appears to have a plan colonizing the middle and not recruiting everyone and their mother beyond as to have a path of expansion to grow.

DeletedUser

Need to update the map... might due it in the next few days or so.