• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

I don't like making maps of 10 different tribes so I'm starting this thread for the Top 5 Tribes
Colours will be showing rank since I can never get the tribes to stay in the correct order when I put them in the map and it will make it easier to know who's in the lead without having to ask...
Feel free to discuss them if you wish...I just like making maps from time to time....
Red=1st
Blue=2nd
Green=3rd
Yellow=4th
Pink=5th (because I want to throw pink in there somewhere for laughs lol)
map_www_us9_a35de6c749908eaacb391acbb231e83a_14452182560432.png
-Edited-Had to fix the map because like a fool I forgot how to put the maps up correctly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Real question here is who will own the center in 3 months.
The Rowdy River Rats by my calculations.....RRR PRIDE!!!
But TFR already pretty much owns the Core and unless they have a falling out or several members go inactive I don't see that changing anytime soon.

DeletedUser645

What tribe holds that blank spot just north west of the core?

DeletedUser

What tribe holds that blank spot just north west of the core?
It's a mixture of several tribes the only ones I could really point out were OMI, OMS, and SLE. the other small bits in that area are made up of a few players in the top 25 tribes and players not in the top 25 from what I can see, but I don't really want to go digging through rankings to find out who all is there.

DeletedUser

IMP will probably take core. CQD will be 5th soon so be ready to change pink.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I have never seen a MRT tribe take the core before, funny how their 180 members doesn't even compare to our 79 member's OBP, but in your defense their DBP is over double ours...so..yea.

DeletedUser

The only way I see IMP taking the core is if like I said before "TFR has to have a falling out or several key members have to go inactive for them to lose the core", and I don't mind CQD taking 5th from CCE as they are slightly less MRT than CCE is, and I only say that because to me it looks like both tribes stopped recruiting only because they can't fit anymore players not due to being selective.
Just my opinion though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have never seen a MRT tribe take the core before, funny how their 180 members doesn't even compare to our 79 member's OBP, but in your defense their DBP is over double ours...so..yea.
It was a observation, I have no Ill will towards anyone[yet]. So calm down no need to get sensitive.

The only way I see IMP taking the core is if like I said before "TFR has to have a falling out or several key members have to go inactive for them to lose the core", and I don't mind CQD taking 5th from CCE as they are slightly less MRT than CCE is, and I only say that because to me it looks like both tribes stopped recruiting only because they can't fit anymore players not due to being selective.
Just my opinion though.
Right and it's ok to have an opinion based off what info you have. we'll just have to see.

DeletedUser1044

There is a difference between an informed opinion and just throwing darts at board of guesses. He insinuated the latter, while giving the only probable outcome for your "opinion".

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or did this server just get interesting! IMP declares war on TFR and fanbois follow suit. Grathios decided to take offense to a barb muncher getting evicted from NAP restricted territory. IMP losing towns and armies left and right... News at 11!

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or did this server just get interesting! IMP declares war on TFR and fanbois follow suit. Grathios decided to take offense to a barb muncher getting evicted from NAP restricted territory. IMP losing towns and armies left and right... News at 11!
Hmmm I see no declaration of war in this forum.
This is interesting news indeed, I'm eager to see what happens next, do feel free to keep us informed on the matter.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
It was a observation, I have no Ill will towards anyone[yet]. So calm down no need to get sensitive.
Did I say you had ill fealings towards anyone? You gave your observation and I gave mine. No need to take that the wrong way.

DeletedUser

Did I say you had ill fealings towards anyone? You gave your observation and I gave mine. No need to take that the wrong way.
Moose don't start tossing your ill feelings around, I mean seriously.....have you no shame sir?

Anyways on topic (if there really is one other than the vague top 5 tribes part) maybe IMP is just tired of all the trouble that comes with being ranked #1 so they just decided it's best to hand the title to TFR via way of war. ;)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Haha at first I thought you were being serious :p
IMP is starting to turn into Omerta Jr.
They are nobling every barb they can.

DeletedUser

Nothing like flipping to maintenance mode in the middle of a war, grrrrr.