• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser335

lol i was thinking the same thing but was also wondering why its not red ;)

DeletedUser335

Ha I would update to see if its gone but the website is not letting me create a map for us9 lol..

DeletedUser335

Updated 11/18/15
map_www_us9_9a09fef2547d5520cba1cbe4d1d4fa1e_14478662835354.png

VALE are in the top 5 again but looking at this map there all over the place that why I included Cascade they also keep on changing so yeah.. So as you can see VALE are White and last place is allways pink for the jokes :)

DeletedUser335

Now there is 2 little Yellow spots! Watch out Red(TFR) that yellow spots coming for you!

DeletedUser

Ha when i tried to play world 10 i got in a province at 1st with someone that allready had a 3k village so i was naa am out of here
Atm i'm coplaying on an account that has 3 3k villages in it, gonna try and take them all from them. :D I love a challenge. 1 player v 3 players...

DeletedUser335

Nothing really has changed but I guess here is another update

Updated: 11/22/15
map_www_us9_3b0477db2ec5227ce30d2d9c98e0499a_14482169809333.png
I cant see TFR being stopped!

DeletedUser

The Rowdy River Rats by my calculations.....RRR PRIDE!!!
But TFR already pretty much owns the Core and unless they have a falling out or several members go inactive I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Looks like you were right.
TFR is an elite tribe. We work together on almost everything. That's the sole reason on why we are where we are. OBI and OMS failed to slow TFR, IMP hasn't had any real luck either. Now it seems some players from IMP are joining WKD, but hey That won't stop us.
I just think it's Ironic that IMP's description use to say "We do not accept refugee's, If you come here we will eat you." Yet they accepted well over 130 Refugees.

Finally had a decent fight with Toolgirl on WKD. She named her 4 villages {You'll Never} {Take} {...Me} {Alive}. So I killed her 4k HC and took {You'll Never} and named it GOTTTTTTIII.
Honestly, This world doesn't have many competitors like previous worlds. It's pretty much a bunch of newbies joining MRT's. When I was Leader of OMS and Squad Leader of OMI (OBI) I posted well over 10 guides explaining how to play. Using tricks such as Back Timing, Sniping, Farming, Ect. They followed up by sniping 0 trains... I got sick of it and joined TFR. From there I've been dominating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser335

Yawns.. its been around 2 weeks nothing has really changed other then IMP recruiting more just to get back to #1 and for TFR to gain more villages of them...
map_www_us9_80945bb84bd5c82cdfc47ad1f26ac9ca_14491119603704.png
Updated: 12/3/2015