• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser335

Use at R.W started late on the Rim and we some how have 3rd highest PPM and 6th Bash Points. IMP are running from TFR and WKD formed with IMP? I think anyway as We have now have IMP members close by!

DeletedUser

Vale, IMP, WKD, TRD, and a few other tribes are all supporting eachother against us. I love seeing 80k D troops in a village. Lemme just wait them out and kill their farming time...

DeletedUser

I think the tribe Confederation of Stories might be in the top 5 next week, they started near the bottom and rises to thirteenth place.

DeletedUser335

Maps:
map_www_us9_5bfb2866dd66e7814f7a5528826613dd_14499368474982.png
map_www_us9_78fad5cfa4793da39a83f401b616b6c0_14499371560187.png

DeletedUser335

Looks like WKD have died and joined IMP, IMP running in every direction to every rim and TFR are the cats and IMP are the mouse... but when will they be catched!
TFR come on these guys are mad heads. easily the best players on the realm and are defiantly going to win unless the tribe falls apart from the inside.
DRL look in trouble with TFR coming there way!
CQD idk about these there the other side of the map to me.. but even if there nobling barbs they look like the might be around for awhile
CCE? People thought they was going to die ages ago but there still going and growing but they have not faced any real threat yet

DeletedUser825

I think the tribe Confederation of Stories might be in the top 5 next week, they started near the bottom and rises to thirteenth place.
One week later....... still not in the top ten.... Warlock how did you like those fakes? :p

DeletedUser

I had some idiot in DRL drop loads of cash to noble into one of my provinces. He coined an Academy, lv 3 church, lv 20 walls. After 6 nukes hit him, he coined the walls back to 20 each time (6 times). He also coined back horrid buildings that we destroyed via sabotaje.

DeletedUser1260

Just think coldogg you should be proud, he was so afraid of you that now is wallet is slimmer or his credit rating is now lower. ;)

DeletedUser

Notice IMP getting smaller and smaller every new map? They had WKD, Vale, DRL, and other worthless tribes merge with them to stay #1 in points. 79 members to 194 and TFR is winning... It's honestly pathetic...

DeletedUser

Honestly, this about sums it up. Lets look at the last 50 captures/losses for IMP and for TFR (according to TW2 tools).

So in the last 50 village changes, IMP has lost 12 villages (9 to TFR, 3 to others) and gained 38. Of their 38 gains, 29 TWENTY-NINE!!! were barbs. There were 2 untribed players (including a 43 pt village... seriously, who Nobles a 43 pt village???), 1 VLE, 4 CCE, and 2 TWA.

In the last 50 village changes for TFR, we've had 4 losses (all internals) and 46 villages taken. Of those 46 villages taken 4 were Barbs (they have some 'splainin to do!), 22 were IMP, 7 were DRL, 3 were WKD, 8 were other tribes, and 2 were tribeless.

Seems the only question on this server is, "can we swallow IMP faster than they can swallow barbs?" It seems they are winning in the short term but the barbs run out eventually :)

DeletedUser

Wonder if CQD is working with IMP... or against them. If they start working against IMP, IMP quickly runs out of places to hide!

DeletedUser

Wonder if CQD is working with IMP... or against them. If they start working against IMP, IMP quickly runs out of places to hide!
I wont try and trash talk you on CQD being able to take you since you guys handle business. BUT at least CQD would be better at war then IMP.