• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1401

No need to debate about it Peter Pan. You guys like playing that way and think it's fun and fair. That's your opinion. I don't think it is. That's my opinion. Part of the fun of this game is NOT knowing who will join what tribe and which tribes will become allies, etc, etc. and seeing how it all plays out. This takes time to develop on a new world and changes as the game progresses. This is why the start of a new world is exciting for most players. What fun is it to start a new world when you already have everything set up prior to starting. Even if you personally only knew 3 or 4 players when you started this world, it wasn't just coincidence that all of you just happened to start on this world. Why would you even come to a US server when you have your own? Bottom line is this world is not near as fun as all the others i have played on and is very boring. No excitement to it at all and i will leave any world i see you guys on in the future. I prefer to play the game with others that I have fun playing with.

DeletedUser1484

1) It wasn't a question 'bout fun. It was a question about "fair".
2) We knew nothing about your worlds. In this one our enemies change every month. bcw->Ely->JDI->TVK........ One strange thing for us is... you guys have no real tribes. No cooperation. No help. No support.

But this is not our fault....

DeletedUser1401

Peter Pan, did 200 Russians decide to start on the same U.S. server and agree to work together? Yes or no?

DeletedUser

Shhh leave them alone, they still sad they lost the cold war.

DeletedUser1484

Peter Pan, did 200 Russians decide to start on the same U.S. server and agree to work together? Yes or no?
No.
(I mean - not 200 ;) )
ONE decided and said it in some Russian worlds.
There were no discussion.

DeletedUser1484

Shhh leave them alone, they still sad they lost the cold war.
Really?
So you think YOU won? I mean personally - YOU.
'cause in this game play just some people. Not politics.
:)
So W_E personally play in this game.

and what about you? What did Y_O_U do to win cold war? :)

Maybe you think you won 2-nd world war? :) :) :)

DeletedUser1484

We came here to make this game more interesting. We thought that you unite. But you did not.

Most of your players are just traitors. When we come close to their borders they send us defence and ask to not kill them.
They give us your tribes internal information etc.

Real heroes :) We did not try to suppress the fact - we are Russians. There were just 2 russian tribes at the initial moment. *R* and RUS.
XXX was formed l8r
Sure we could do this. We could hide that we are russians. But we did not.
So you knew from the begining and had a lot of time to unite.
But you can't.
Because of personal ambitions...
So when you lose you say - it's not interesting :)

DeletedUser1401

Peter, you are wasting my time and yours trying to explain why you think you are right. I don't care if you are right or wrong or fair or anything else.

Peter says "We came here to make this game more interesting."

Well you did not make it more interesting for any U.S. players that are playing on a U.S. server.
We prefer to play with other U.S. players and that's why we are playing on a U.S. server. (is that too hard for you to understand)

A game is supposed to be fun and if it is not fun to me then I don't have any interest in playing. (is this too hard for you to understand)

Peter says "So you knew from the beginning and had a lot of time to unite."

Since the very beginning no one wanted to play with you so almost all of the good players left and went to the next new world to play with other U.S. players. You are playing on a world where about 90% of your opponents are inexperienced players. (again, is this too hard for you to understand)

I know, i know. You are completely correct and have an answer for everything i have said, but please, don't bother. Just tell the answer to yourself and pretend we all agree with you. That way you are happy and so are we for not having to read anymore of your comments.

DeletedUser1484

kac
You are wasting your time yourself. Just don't read, don't answer etc. :)

kac68 says "Well you did not make it more interesting for any U.S. players that are playing on a U.S. server."

So you asked all of them or it's just your own, your personal opinion? :)

kac68 says "We prefer"
Y_O_U, kac68, prefer :)

"if it is not fun to me then I don't have any interest in playing"

So don't play it :)

"Since the very beginning no one wanted to play with you"
I guess Vladimir Putin makes them play for months :) These 500 players that are still playing :)

"You are playing on a world where about 90% of your opponents are inexperienced players."
So as russians. Most of us have no expierence.

"That way you are happy and so are we for not having to read anymore of your comments."
It always looks like you are authorized to speak on behalf of all Americans.

DeletedUser

Just got done reading this thread,

"That way you are happy and so are we for not having to read anymore of your comments."
It always looks like you are authorized to speak on behalf of all Americans.

Says the guy who's been speaking on behalf of all Russians since he started talking on this thread :p

Anyways after reading the thread and looking at maps, yeah I agree with Kac, in MY opinion it looks like a very boring world to play on.

We came here to make this game more interesting. We thought that you unite. But you did not.

Look I may be new to this game but I've played a lot of games like this, and frankly why would you think that?
These guys fight each other on every world, they enjoy fighting each other, that's why they do it again on a new world sometimes switching tribes.

See 200 Russians just "happened" to pick the same world to join at the same time and formed a few tribes, ok if that's how you want to play no worries, to each their own.

But don't sit there and expect everyone else to just join together to fight you, why would they? It looks like none of them had any idea 200 Russians were going to show up and declare war on the world, If you wanted to fight a whole world and actually expected them to fight back together as you just said then you should have tried getting the other world to actually plan on doing it with you A.K.A informing them before the world opened asking them to join the world with 200 Americans all planning on joining the same tribe and all with the same goal to fight you.

Since it's plainly obvious that you blokes already had 200 Russians ready to join the server right out the gate.

Anyways that's just my opinion :D

DeletedUser1401

So you asked all of them or it's just your own, your personal opinion? - Answer: Based on 90% of the good U.S. players leaving this world (fact)

Y_O_U, kac68, prefer - Answer: Based on 90% of the good U.S. players leaving this world (fact)

So don't play it - Answer: I already said i wouldn't play on any other world if i see you (fact)

I guess Vladimir Putin makes them play for months These 500 players that are still playing - Answer: It meant U.S. players you idiot (Guess that one was too hard for you to understand)

So as russians. Most of us have no experience - Answer: 90% of the U.S. players that stayed you idiot (Guess that was another one that was too hard for you to understand)

It always looks like you are authorized to speak on behalf of all Americans. - Answer: I am. I have been given the authority by all Americans citizens to tell any Russians just how we feel.

From earlier post. (I mean - not 200 ;) ) ONE decided and said it in some Russian worlds. There were no discussion. - Answer: you just admitted on line 4 above that 500 russians came to this one U.S. server. That was not a coincidence. Please google coincidence before replying.

Next question?

P.S. this is way more fun than playing the game on Juval lmao

DeletedUser

Heyyyyy... . why don't we join a RUS world? Get the US Server A team together and go pawnage.

DeletedUser1484

See 200 Russians just "happened" to pick the same world to join at the same time and formed a few tribes, ok if that's how you want to play no worries, to each their own.

You may check game stats and you will see that it took time. About 3 months of propaganda in few russian worlds.
Also you may see that Russia was 31-th tribe in Juval, justXAOC- 72-th!!! tribe in this world (JDI was 9, Ely - 43, bcw - 27). It's so easy to check :)

DeletedUser1401

Prince Alucard, you are correct. If it was set up as us against them ahead of time and agreed upon, then that would have been a different and what i consider a fair competitive situation. There were at least 6 different Russian tribes at the same time as noted on a map that one of the Russians posted stating that those 6 tribes are actually 1 tribe together. With no notice, and everyone unprepared for that type of world, most of the players recognized what they did and chose to not waste their time and just started the next world. This left the world with mostly newer U.S. players that where not organized or teamed together to fight 6 organized experienced Russian tribes. This is what i meant when i said it was an unfair and noncompetitive situation. In my opinion, taking candy from a baby is not a true test of your skill. The Russian's can play that way if they want, that's their choice and they are welcome to do it. But i will choose not to play on any world like that in the future. It would have to be pre-set up to be that way as Deathcrystal mentioned above. It makes the world very noncompetitive and uninteresting when they do it without both sides knowing and planning for it up front. It is basically a wasted world for newbies to learn on. Hopefully they won't be discouraged and will still play on future worlds, where they will see how much fun the game can be when it's fair and balanced. I am one of the few experienced players that decided to stay just to see it through the end game, knowing full well the odds where completely stacked against us. I have had lots of fun on every other world i have played with the exception of this one.

DeletedUser1484

There were at least 6 different Russian tribes at the same time as noted on a map that one of the Russians posted stating that those 6 tribes are actually 1 tribe together.

There were 4 completely russian tribes: *R*, RUS, XXX and CIT
Really CIT with 10 players? XXX with 30?

Also we CONTROL TTK an -B- but they are NOT russian and had never been...
It's just diplomacy...

You r funny :)

DeletedUser825

This is getting nowhere except bashing and a lot of lengthy reads. People are free to play where they want when they want. If you don't think it's fun then don't play but don't insult others for their play style.

DeletedUser1401

Peter, you posted a map on Feb 05 with a comment that said "I guess this map reflects the real situation much better. You should have no illusions. All six "blue" tribes is in fact ONE tribe. Not just allies.

DeletedUser1484

Peter, you posted a map on Feb 05 with a comment that said "I guess this map reflects the real situation much better. You should have no illusions. All six "blue" tribes is in fact ONE tribe. Not just allies.
Yes. And it means exactly what I said.
4 tribes (3 of them really small) with Russians and 2 tribes under OUR control (russians have founder rights but that's all) but with local players. Not russians.
So yes - 2 tribes with americans (not just americans, but mostly americans) playing in tribes with russian founders.
But in fact there is only one BIG tribe with russian players and one small with expeirenced players.
There is one russian proverb: A fear has a very big eyes...

DeletedUser1401

This is getting nowhere except bashing and a lot of lengthy reads. People are free to play where they want when they want. If you don't think it's fun then don't play but don't insult others for their play style.

GF, as already stated above in at least two different locations i said, they can play how they want and if i find it boring and i see them on a future world i will just move to the next world and not play on that world. I did not insult them for their play style, i said it makes for an unfair and boring world. That is not an insult, it is a description of my opinion. Also, no one ever post on the Juval thread so at least now you had enough to read and it peaked your interest enough to post a comment yourself.