• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1401

Hey Peter. time for another map. should look a little different after the past couple of weeks.

DeletedUser1401

Hey Peter. Can you post a new map when you get the chance.

DeletedUser1401

Hope this works. never posted a map here yet.

map_www_us10_56950ddd68a05230c85f168617244bd4_14621506553685.png

DeletedUser1211

What's wrong with your images, Peter Pan? We can't see them.

DeletedUser

Peter, big part of your tribe are traitors - strange to hear this word from you.
Hurry up, you've got 1 month left to prove that Russians can win 2nd Cold War, lol)))

DeletedUser1484

Peter, big part of your tribe are traitors - strange to hear this word from you.
Hurry up, you've got 1 month left to prove that Russians can win 2nd Cold War, lol)))
I don't agree with you.
If tribe leaders leave their tribes - ppl that change their tribes are just SMART. Not traitors.
And we came here to have fun. Not to prove anything.
But...
*R* vs SIN
2016 05 27: 51% (of Top-10)-19%
2016 05 31: 54%-17%

DeletedUser1484

Does anybody remember JDI?
TVK?
I guess we'll forget SIN soon enough...

DeletedUser1211

A tribe leader has a responsibility to do what is best for his or her tribe. A leader who leaves their tribe and switches sides without offering to bring his/her tribe along (merge) is certainly a traitor.

DeletedUser

I don't agree with you.
If tribe leaders leave their tribes - ppl that change their tribes are just SMART. Not traitors.
Lol, so only the leader is a traitor, and all others are smart asses :)
And we came here to have fun. Not to prove anything.
Should i quote messages of your bosses from RU version of TW2 forum regarding "The Holy War Against America"? :)))

DeletedUser1484

Should i quote messages of your bosses from RU version of TW2 forum regarding "The Holy War Against America"? :)))
Guy, you are talking about, is not "our bosses".
Most of us don't share his ideas. And we kicked him away from our tribe when he broke our NAP with SIN.
So one of players in RU server has his own PERSONAL opinion. It was NEVER a common idea.
Well... I'll repeat - he is NOT and he NEVER been "our boss". Especially MY ...
I am sure that SOME players may share his ideas. But it's democracy here... So we don't share their opinions as a tribe.