• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

Guy, you are talking about, is not "our bosses".
Most of us don't share his ideas. And we kicked him away from our tribe when he broke our NAP with SIN.
So one of players in RU server has his own PERSONAL opinion. It was NEVER a common idea.
Well... I'll repeat - he is NOT and he NEVER been "our boss". Especially MY ...
I am sure that SOME players may share his ideas. But it's democracy here... So we don't share their opinions as a tribe.
If so, then pardon me :)

DeletedUser1484

By the way about traitors. Just calculate how many players moved to SIN from other tribes: bcw, jdi etc. You will be surprised :)

DeletedUser1484

New enemy for Russia :)
New map!
So it's 61 vs. 39 now :)
a6d415de02d6734a76ec62c43172514b

DeletedUser

If somebody interest, not we begin this war. We was made a deal with Sin in begginnig that we will finish this world together. We was good friends and care about our children from Sin. When they was fighting against 10 villas, we was fighting against 1000, you can see it in bashpoints. They was farmers. but our farmers and we was need them to close this world faster. In the end of March we was said Sin that time was come and we should merge. They ask us a time to take all they co-ops and inactive players... We was was waiting till May and said again, that this world is to boring for us because there are no good enemies and we should close. They said ok, but ask us give time to take co-ops and inactive. We was wait... But we become nervous and said about deadline, that if they are still our allies they should give there list of co-ops and inactive till Friday to us and we will be together take them in a week max we wiil do. And give them time till Sunday to become merge, because it is impossible that all there players have co-ops. We just ask to make one step for merge. And what we get? They decide vote between merge and war!!! Our spies incide them was show us such screens. We was very suprise, because we was never think about this war, but Sins decide that they can fight with us. But much more we was suprised from they hate Russians like nation. We saved them in this world and they hate us... great. 11 vote for war and 6 for merge. And they decide attack us first on Sunday. We hade only 48 hours to prepare and I give order to begin first in Saturday, I was shure that if we will show them that this way will be very bad for them they will think again and become merging but only without those players who was said such bad think about my country and my people.
Today is the 5 day from begining and we was take over 800 Sin villas in fighting, and it is only begginig because our north and west squard is going to this area to do it quckly.800 viilas was taking with forces only the smallest east squard.
We are stiil waiting those players from Sin who remember our deal and will take them to Russia. Because they are not warriors, we know it from beggining, they are our kids, which begin thinking that they are grow now.
Just look here to understand what I'm talking about. Last 20 hours only, last 250 changing of Sin villas.
6f745-clip-516kb.png

631f4-clip-510kb.png

ad7a3-clip-488kb.png

8fe0c-clip-506kb.png

c44a0-clip-504kb.png

4e095-clip-506kb.png

7933a-clip-502kb.png

8aa97-clip-494kb.png

05860-clip-504kb.png

a3c68-clip-510kb.png

208 villas was conquer from us, and only 1 was conquer them... but they are still taking barbs!) 41 barbs in 20 hours!) they lost so much and how they use there nobles???))) for barbs!)))) Is it war?) Is it real enemy?)

DeletedUser1493

Nice woe is me story abazin.. Here is the real truth, for months russia has been planning this move to attack sin. We found out and confronted them about it, they said "no that was the original plan but its changed because we found friends on a server we didnt think we would" from peter himself. Anyways yes a vote did happen in tribe but in a tribe of 60 an 11 to 6 vote is null and void sorry to say. Now while the talks was going on the new rule came out, which SIN being good allies wanted to try to figure out a way to merge together and not disqualify both sides. Also russia was using non in tribe alts to attack SIN border and sending heavy support to these: we will call them "multi use" accounts; also they was pre-stacking the front lines with 100's of nobles. So to wrap up the rest of abazin story, sure we will barb cap all day now, just means it will take you longer to end the world while grinding 5000 villages. See the story goes is we don't care about your end game anymore russia and we know you wanted to end it to go to a german server, so enjoy the next 3-4 months of non eventfull grinding another 20%.

DeletedUser514

Am addicted to maps due to Hans Humpty.. Even do I hated geography
Red=1st
Blue=2nd
Green=3rd
Yellow=4th
Pink=5th (because I want to throw pink in there somewhere for laughs lol)
Same colours as Us9.
map_www_us10_850f1429edcb2086f067b8664dae4007_14478679401067.png

Updated 11/18/15

DeletedUser

Malox, how you can explain this
9c2f2-clip-477kb.jpg

1fba5-clip-269kb.jpg

We have another screens when you are talking about us like about enemies
f4cea6e1e91d.png
df63e-clip-447kb.jpg

And a lot off others srcreens...

We was talking about merge with you. never about war, but you was vote between war or merge, not between ally or merge, and we was prepared in 24 hours whatever you think, because we are fighters and real team and we can make 4 nobles in 1 villa in a day and send them in another day to the aim. not like you when you was prepared for war with 5000000 tribe DOW 2 weeks... in those 2 weeks we made such that DOW was lost 4 million points. You was never fight with good opponent only with a little part of JDI, and what you was do when you was not able to broke them? You was invite them... JDI COW DOW TVK ING and others, all ours enemies you was invite to your tribe. Russia was never take enemy to the tribe, only allies.

And about multi use accounts what you was talk about. Yes 1 our player was attack... 5 your villas) 5! What we was do? we kick him for this and sent our armies to him also, personal I'm sent 50 real fool off. But we forget that this player wasn't kicked from all chat and he was ask support from the tribe, we said to all tribe to not sent him any support, you saw this message. But several players was sent him support before they read our message. And all your tribe was not able to take this 5 villas with several deff groups?) What are you playing here?) Funny farm?)

And about barbs... if you want take them, no problems, your tribe lost 20% in 7 days, we was planned go to another server in september-november and you know about this because we was call and Sin team. We have enought time to destroy Sin even several times, it is not problem for us. But before you will use nobles fo barbs just try to take ours villas... If you remember I was in another tribe Citadel, it is stiil my personal squard like SWAT, do you know how much we was take your villas in this 7 days? 540... Do you know how much we lost? No one.

In the last let talk about what you said that we was prepared for war with Sin several month. For what we should prepared several month? If you don't now we need only 2 weeks to make a fool army. why we was waiting so much and all this time was talk with you about merge?
Why we wasn't said anything when you was invite DOW(yes, they show us you message with "who is stiil active" and etc even after we was said to you that we willl destroy them all) and -B- to your tribe? You think too much about your tribe, it is not strong and was never, just fat farmers and now you personal see it. And if we was decide attack you several month earlie Sin will be not on the map now. You should understand this.

P.S. what you was thinking about when you vote for war? 200 crowns in new world will be very good, but you decide spent you time here, okey 2 month more, but it will be interest 2 month for us, because we will conquer villas, and what you will do this 2 month? eating barbs and build them for us?)

DeletedUser1401

Just an FYI but i told Sin in the very beginning that the Russians would turn on them. Once Sin became allies with Russia, i told Russia that they should unmark JDI as an enemy so we would only have to fight Sin instead of fighting both Sin and all of Russia. This way we could fight Sin who turned their backs on us and the rest of the non-russian players, and Russia wouldn't have to worry about Sin growing and having to fight Sin at the end.

Sin thought that Russia wouldn't turn on them so they didn't listen to me.
Russia thought they didn't have to worry about Sin growing and fighting them later so they didn't listen to me.
Once Sin joined Russia, they handed this world to Russia on a silver platter and therefore most of the good players then left for new worlds.

Turns out, i was correct about everything. i only stayed on this world just to see all my predictions come true. If Sin would have listened to me, then we would have had a chance to defeat Russia but now I'm just sitting and watching Russia destroy Sin like i said they would do all along.

I think that might be called Karma for Sin joining the Russians and turning their backs on the rest of the tribes in this world. Maybe both sides have now learned to listen to others next time. I want to thank both Sin and the Russians for making this the most boring world on TW2 and i'm glad it's finally coming to an end. Good riddance to this one. Peace out everyone.

DeletedUser1493

Kac you are correct, but hind sight is 20/20. I will admit the alliance with russia was a bad move, I personally wasn't involved in the original diplomacy between sin and jdi.

Also abazin what are you proving? You have a spy big deal, the point is we no longer care about this world, something your forgetting. So by all means stroke your ego, in the end what is it you are doing? Grinding vilage after village of people that only care to see you waste more of your time. Now that is an epic tw2 acheivement to have right? BTW was it worth the amount of money you have spent on coins for a world that is so damn boring.

DeletedUser1484

Why they say this world is boring? I have fun! :)
Oh, IC!
They LOST the Game. That's why... :)

Now, Malox, have fun!
This is what we do with traitors, like you!
Say "Hello!" to Ely, bcw, JDI, TVK and F_U.

6baff7127840.jpg

DeletedUser1484

It was 51-19-10-9 ONE WEEK AGO. I hope next time you will keep your word, Malox...

70736c0e4387.jpg

DeletedUser1401

I think it should only take 60% to win the world. Once a tribe reaches that point it usually means the second place tribe might have 20% and the rest of the world the other 20% combined. No one is catching a tribe once they reach 60% of the top ten so from that point forward it becomes boring and everyone loses interest. I vote for changing the win criteria to a single tribe having 60% of the villages of the total of the top ten tribes.

DeletedUser1487

I don't play this world,but thats a good idea. but if 60 was to trigger endgame and 70 to win

DeletedUser1484

In RU-5 Our tribe has 77% about half of year. We can't close that world :) So 95% of players left the game but one tribe does not let us to win :)

DeletedUser1401

I don't play this world,but thats a good idea. but if 60 was to trigger endgame and 70 to win

I would say trigger end game at 50%. If one tribe controls 50% of the top ten then there is no reason for a new player to start that world with a 51 point village. That just doesn't make sense. That player should just go to the newest world and start there where he/she at least has a chance. So trigger end game at 50% and declare the winner at 60%. It would close worlds faster, keep players from getting bored having to noble inactives the last 20% of the game, and should trigger new worlds to start just a little faster so the ones that have gotten bored will get excited about starting a new world. I think it would be a win for us players and a win for Inno.

DeletedUser1487

Actually, you are right. That makes a ton of sense. I think they close off the world when a tribe hits 50% anyways, so that should be the trigger. And ya, boredom would decrease, increasing playtime and crowns bought. More players would play worlds cause they are more fun and are not going to last forever. Everything makes sense if it was 50% for endgame to be triggered. I like this idea.

DeletedUser1401

Currently they don't close the world to new players until end game is triggered at 70%. That should be changed to 50%. No need for new players once that point is reached. Once a tribe reaches 50% it's more than likely that there are at least 2 or 3 newer worlds already for someone to start in.