• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

it would be good if the age of the world began discounts on nobleman, 5 % each month since 3 months and up to the end , it would make the game more dynamic in the later stages of the game , with obvious benefits of the same team it will speed up the closure of the world , but if no such benefits , in the end we get a beautiful and epic battles , with the exception of the farm , with one village , I one day can make a 2 nobleman, 200 % , with 100 villages and 2 nobleman per day , 2 % , which is why the game gets boring

DeletedUser1484

map_ru_us10_234b82af840fbceba072311a97a3bdb0_14658355782075.png

DeletedUser1484

Ok. We have 70% of top-10. So I hope 3 weeks and we'll finish :)

DeletedUser1484

We started our final battle at 51% of top-10. Now it's almost 75.

DeletedUser1487

Now that looks familiar, reminds me of w9 when it ended, just flipped, the reds were in the SE, and the blue looked more solid lol. Nice map though, Like Tokano said, "Good god" lol it takes forever once you hit 70%. The reds lock down provinces just to piss everyone off and slow things down. I feel for you guys, even though Russia are russians, and U all lost to a bunch of Russians.

DeletedUser

Now that looks familiar, reminds me of w9 when it ended, just flipped, the reds were in the SE, and the blue looked more solid lol. Nice map though, Like Tokano said, "Good god" lol it takes forever once you hit 70%. The reds lock down provinces just to piss everyone off and slow things down. I feel for you guys, even though Russia are russians, and U all lost to a bunch of Russians.
You don't beat premades of that size who have something to prove, and I don't blieve any of the big contenders even joined this world

Tokano

Not a Mod
You don't beat premades of that size who have something to prove, and I don't blieve any of the big contenders even joined this world
Rude. I'm sure US10 had their contenders who made a name for themselves. Even if they're not well known to you, they accomplished winning a world, which isn't an easy thing.

DeletedUser

Rude. I'm sure US10 had their contenders who made a name for themselves. Even if they're not well known to you, they accomplished winning a world, which isn't an easy thing.
Big contenders == people whose names are known. None of the tribes on multi world tribes showed up here, and alot of the vets wasn't gonna put up with the drama here, so it was a massive Russian premades vs noobs.

DeletedUser

No, I will say these world had russia actually conquer things... so this leader did more than every Russian president xD

DeletedUser1484

so it was a massive Russian premades vs noobs.

Yep. It was approx. 20 expeirenced russians + a lot of russian noobs vs... 20 expeirenced americans with a lot of noobs. But these 20 americans did not want to support each other even if they knew we are Russians, so everything was clear from the begining.