• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1504

A.A: Has taken advantage of the rim better than anyone in this world. Effectively quadrupling the duration of the world by capturing villages and barbs outside of the top 10. They are now a serious competitor for first place. Interested in seeing their success expanding inward, as that is their only direction left for a domination victory.

All right, finally getting a little respect, and glad you noticed our early game strategy finally. Yup we ate some barbs, yup we stayed friendly with the big tribes around us. We started late and needed to claim territory and grow before entering the full scale war. Our bash points are low now but the front lines are just getting established as out fighters drop closer to the core. We knew that we needed to extend the server to have a shot and now that it has happened we are readiy to get to work. I think we'll give you more to write about soon M4:)

DeletedUser1487

If I ever saw a sheep in wolf skin, I'd be scared, cause however that sheep got that wolf skin, I don't even want to know. Bad sheep. Scary sheep.

DeletedUser835

If I ever saw a sheep in wolf skin, I'd be scared, cause however that sheep got that wolf skin, I don't even want to know. Bad sheep. Scary sheep.

When lots of sheep get together you'd be surprised what they can accomplish.

DeletedUser835

Latest news: LoL declares on LQ, a critical lapse in their judgement.

DeletedUser835

You still think I'm a sheep after our last encounters...your more naive than I thought.

Good job LOL. In more exciting news, they wont be the last.

Sorry to break it to you, but we aren't afraid of WoT, in fact we thought they would have already declared on us as soon as LoL did. I hope you LoL and WoT players realize M4 is just using you guys as a meat-shield to divert us from slaughtering his players like we have been for months.

DeletedUser

Sorry to break it to you, but we aren't afraid of WoT, in fact we thought they would have already declared on us as soon as LoL did. I hope you LoL and WoT players realize M4 is just using you guys as a meat-shield to divert us from slaughtering his players like we have been for months.
Okay, if you didn't see LOL hostiling you.... dunno what to say about that.

#CalledIt

You still share the biggest front with C*M so... bad meatshield is bad?

DeletedUser835

I think it's funny how the mighty have fallen though, just a few weeks ago M4 was bragging that C*M had no allies and needed no allies, they were going to make everyone red "to expand in every direction", and now they need diplomacy to fight a tribe less than half their size, pathetic.

M4, here is my promise to you. When we finally force the rest of your players up here to quit the server and all that's left is you and your core of noob players that have never fought a real battle, I will personally take every one of your villages except 3 and cat them down so you can't restart.

And yeah, they are a bad meatshield because 1/3rd of them want to join us, 1/3rd of them are inactive and the rest are too far away to be a threat, still makes us expand our front line though. Fivemoe saw how ridiculous a plan this was and came over today.

DeletedUser1500

1. If I am at war with the world, and the most hated...how are they my meatshields? haha
2. LOL and WoT are behind me compared to you. Are you planning on sneaking around us? That's the only way they could be a meatshield.
3. Thanks for the info on WoT. I will absolutely reach out to them and see what I can do to help that situation though.
4. I told you its a different world when you start to grow and get noticed. You have never fought a war like we have on this world.
5. You have got be joking me. Slaughtering our players for months. Hahahahahahaha....oh noble noble noble. This dumb noble stupid noble noble. You attacked inactives (...and that's fair). You did some spy switcheroo stuff (...and that was pretty shady, and the entire world agrees). Then our former players use the inside info they have against us to prey on specific targets (...and that's pretty weak, but it worked).
BUT you want to claim that as slaughter....haha. When you knocked on a door of villa where someone actually answered it...you got your face blown off. Your garbage troops and skills couldn't even get the resources from barbs near me. More less noble a city.

I think it's funny how the mighty have fallen though, just a few weeks ago M4 was bragging that C*M had no allies and needed no allies, they were going to make everyone red "to expand in every direction", and now they need diplomacy to fight a tribe less than half their size, pathetic.

M4, here is my promise to you. When we finally force the rest of your players up here to quit the server and all that's left is you and your core of noob players that have never fought a real battle, I will personally take every one of your villages except 3 and cat them down so you can't restart.

And yeah, they are a bad meatshield because 1/3rd of them want to join us, 1/3rd of them are inactive and the rest are too far away to be a threat, still makes us expand our front line though. Fivemoe saw how ridiculous a plan this was and came over today.

Keep digging that hole that ElTim isn't going to be able to climb out of.

You don't have to wait until everyone quits. You can come on over for some tea right now. I have 2 of those bags ready to force feed you.

DeletedUser835

1. If I am at war with the world, and the most hated...how are they my meatshields? haha
2. LOL and WoT are behind me compared to you. Are you planning on sneaking around us? That's the only way they could be a meatshield.
3. Thanks for the info on WoT. I will absolutely reach out to them and see what I can do to help that situation though.
4. I told you its a different world when you start to grow and get noticed. You have never fought a war like we have on this world.
5. You have got be joking me. Slaughtering our players for months. Hahahahahahaha....oh noble noble noble. This dumb noble stupid noble noble. You attacked inactives (...and that's fair). You did some spy switcheroo stuff (...and that was pretty shady, and the entire world agrees). Then our former players use the inside info they have against us to prey on specific targets (...and that's pretty weak, but it worked).
BUT you want to claim that as slaughter....haha. When you knocked on a door of villa where someone actually answered it...you got your face blown off. Your garbage troops and skills couldn't even get the resources from barbs near me. More less noble a city.

Keep digging that hole that ElTim isn't going to be able to climb out of.

You don't have to wait until everyone quits. You can come on over for some tea right now. I have 2 of those bags ready to force feed you.

Lol the reason your players quit in the first place is because as soon as we move in and start taking their cities they quit the server, let's not pretend your inactives have been that way all along- they got scared and ran like the cowards they are.

And what war exactly? Are you guys going to noble some more barbs in our territory that will be around for about 4 days before we utterly destroy them? Doesn't seem to have worked out well for you guys the last 3 times you tried, hey ask Genghis Khan how he's feeling about the 170k Provisions of troops of his I just killed when he tried to stack a villa nearby me.

It has absolutely been a slaughter, regardless of how we achieved that the end justifies the means, we have taken hundreds upon hundreds of your villages, and all you have to show for it is what, 40 or so villas taken from us since we made each other red?

You're right though, I'll keep digging the hole, it's for you and your tribe afterall, because we are going to bury you.

DeletedUser835

And before you start spouting off about your terrible track record on this server, catching up with you in bash M4. Better whip out the pocket-book and spend spend spend because skill clearly isn't keeping you ahead of me.

Btw please keep kicking your members as soon as they lose a few villages to us, it makes it easier to capture the rest of them.

DeletedUser1500

I absolutely love this. I don't even have to set a trap. Your trash talking hangs yourself. Please...I don't mean to interrupt...what else are you so great at?

DeletedUser835

I absolutely love this. I don't even have to set a trap. Your trash talking hangs yourself. Please...I don't mean to interrupt...what else are you so great at?

Are you talking about the situation with WoT? You are way out of the loop aren't you? WoT is allies with LoL, that's why we thought that. So I'm not sure if you were trying at playing coy but you're really bad at it.

DeletedUser1500

Are you talking about the situation with WoT? You are way out of the loop aren't you? WoT is allies with LoL, that's why we thought that. So I'm not sure if you were trying at playing coy but you're really bad at it.
I don't know anything about any of that...but you called them out...not me!

DeletedUser835

I don't know anything about any of that...but you called them out...not me!

Right, speculating that we thought they would have declared on us and that we aren't worried about them equates to "calling them out", sure.

Go take your medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.