Top 5 tribes

Discussion in 'Munkholmen (US13)' started by GamingFreeeze, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iksnumskaw

iksnumskaw Archer

What if I am able to make logical predictions based on trends using accurate data? The people who would disregard this are the same people who don't believe in global warming. Wait...DC...say it aint so!

Treason likes this.
  2. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

But we aren't predicting global warming... its happening?

xD

I not saying it isn't likely but this isnt the stock market so you dont need to make a sales pitch on future earnings :D just do :D

3. Treason

Treason Mounted Archer

So it means very little to you that the members of your tribe have been suffering? Say that to your members who have put months of their time into this game, while you sit on your hands helpless before our slaughter.

4. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

I thought my last comment was way nicer than my others...but....
    I don't recall you attacking anyone that was even alive. Aside from me before I got booted from Krisg coop....and we both know how that turned out for ya. So, suffering...I don't think they suffered at all. They was already dead.
    I guess we could count Lady Destruftion, but she was mostly inactive and you threatened for her to join you are die. She chose to die. That's a respectful response to an outrageous demand.

5. tfoxworthy

tfoxworthy The Veteran

This whole argument sounds awefully familiar to the one I had with HI dudes in w11.
    "You are mostly only gaining villages through inactives!"
    "Nuh uh, here is tw2 stats to prove it"
    "I don't believe it, you must be lying!"
    Thats how it went over there. And I was wrong over there. I'm just waiting for a person to admit defeat here.

6. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

I'm not denying that they took advantage of inactives. While it didn't catapult them to success, it did a huge boost for their morale. Which they have been using the forums to try and make people believe their hype. It has kind of worked for them, and kind of worked against them. Time will tell the overall net effect.

7. iksnumskaw

iksnumskaw Archer

That's not what happened with lady of destruction. She was in our tribe before CM lol...Crazy Canuck recruited her to CM thru force. Then when we began gaining ground on CM we offered her sanctuary with us again, which is why we allowed her to take some villas deep in our territory. She told us she wanted to come back but then she fell off the face of the earth and so we began nobling her. Then all of a sudden her account went inactive....I have no idea what happened with that part lol

8. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

Well I personally seen the message demanding she join LQ or die 2-3 weeks ago or so, but it doesn't matter. Everyone here already knows how you guys roll. So no need to sugarcoat that.

9. Treason

Treason Mounted Archer

Not to mention the part where she had been feeding us info the entire time she was in your tribe. She was a spy who outlived her usefulness, not exactly as respectable as you originally thought.

No one said "Join LQ or die", she said she wanted to join us a while back, because of that, we held back taking her villages. When we gave her the opportunity- She declined, so I swiftly took all her villages.

10. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

Oh the ups and downs of what you thin you know, but don't know, but then kind of know. Makes me smile...which hard to do when dealing with people like you.

11. jpex20

jpex20 Berserker

Last warning. Please stay on topic.

12. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

I don't even know what the topic is anymore. Certainly not Top 5. It is more of a bash C*M thread.
    Which, per your explanation...this is PnP. The whole point of this thread is trash talking.

I don't know. All I know is they attack me, and I fire back at them. Mostly edited or deleted because I am a rule breaker. What I need to do is figure out how to dance that line like Treason does so well. BUT I don't really want to be good at something like this thread wither. So....

wrasler05 likes this.
  13. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

Politics and Propaganda is all about calling out your opponents and making them look bad without resorting to foul language and personal attacks. The opponent is then supposed to respond with their own similar responses to make things interesting and sometimes even funny. Ultimately P&P is about fun, not accusations of cheating, biases, and other nonsense.

14. m4cguyv3rusmc

m4cguyv3rusmc Berserker

Yeah...not a strength of mine...obviously! I wish you could leave forum threads like you can messages in a game. Although I would strongly argue there have been many personal attacks; which I did not shy away from returning the favor.

15. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

Pft, what are you talking about? Until yesterday, I didn't say a word on this thread for a week. I'm very effective at leaving conversations. I'll hit you up in-game and let you know why I haven't been so active there.

16. Treason

Treason Mounted Archer

It's hilarious how buddy buddy you are with M4 after a literal month of trash talking C*M, The Pixies should have wrote the song "where is my spine" instead just for you.

17. kikicaylan

kikicaylan Paladin

Gentlemen,
    This thread isn't for one tribe to belittle another tribe or for that matter for you all to belittle each other. As you can see the topic should be the top 5 tribes of the world. You need to stay on this topic and this topic alone.

18. jpex20

jpex20 Berserker

Due to this conversation getting so far off topic, staying off topic, and several continued instances of rule breaking, this thread will now be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.