• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Top 5 BP Tribes 2.JPG
map_www_us13_8dac8875df2e7c38e2da812f7e42e601_14586195523671.png
Top 5 BP Players 2.JPG
map_www_us13_15dfeb468e7946ba0b8a30aa16f96a9f_14586199797118.png

DeletedUser1179

Interesting to see how the top 5 changes a bit every time an update is posted. Will be interesting to see who survives this world as well.

DeletedUser

And TWD from us7 (AWE on us13) is the first to break 100 members, boooo

DeletedUser1179

Well maybe the have learned a few things since us7...good for them!

DeletedUser1179

The world is still young, you never know what will happen :)

DeletedUser193

I'm not sure why you are putting so much emphasis on ppm this early. Nobles are just now getting common in most places besides the core. LOL got conquest of the day yesterday, we're coming for you :) And besides troops win wars, not points.

On a side note where did soa come from?

DeletedUser1179

I'm not sure why you are putting so much emphasis on ppm this early. Nobles are just now getting common in most places besides the core. LOL got conquest of the day yesterday, we're coming for you :) And besides troops win wars, not points.
I must say he does have an excellent point. Troops do win wars. :p

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 3.JPG
I'll post a new map showing the new top 5 when it updates, as the current map still has SoA with less members and ranked 3rd.

DeletedUser825

Lots of vigor in this world. Let's hope we in CrC don't sweep them aside so easily.

DeletedUser1179

Lots of vigor in this world. Let's hope we in CrC don't sweep them aside so easily.
If it's anything I learned in this game is anything can happen. The world is still young yet, you just never know what will happen. Things can change quick. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.