• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 4.JPG
map_www_us13_35c1481da668f3034de73bf72f667eee_14591439109569.png

DeletedUser193

Who would've thought a world war would happen so soon in this world? There seems to be only two sides that the top 10 tribes are on. Excluding soa, they're the only top 10 tribe neutral as far as I know. Definitely one of the more interesting early games.

DeletedUser1179

I like the way the rankings change, makes for a more exciting game I think anyway. The number five spot especially. Will be interesting to see where this world goes.

DeletedUser

Let's see, to secure there main area, LOL would have to take out TIB, CrC would need to remove AWE in the south, TIB can do a nice core grab though they look like a scattered group, and AWE... might be able to gain some control in the east areas of the map.

DeletedUser

I don't know much about LOL except that either they don't want to recruit a lot of players or not a lot of stronger players want to join them, not sure which and they're not in my area so I don't deal with them, but I don't see them taking out TIB unless TIB has a tribe meltdown and a lot of members quit.

CrC already controls the south, what you see there are tiny villages we don't want to take simply because there are villages twice that size in those same provinces, We are cleaning up the south however but as long as AWE refuses to kick their dead/inactive players out, they will have small village markers all over, because nobody wants to bother cleaning them up yet.

TIB I like them, and I hope they don't go over 100 members and join that trend but they are no closer to securing the core than CrC is right now, after TLI bit the dust thanks to TIB and CrC members working in tandem, there is now just the need to noble those TLI villages and the core will look a lot cleaner.

AWE....With their current leadership they are doomed to plague the map for a while, They refuse to kick inactives and they recruit everything that has grown in points since the day before, and they crowd their own members provinces by recruiting all the players in them so their players have no way of growing, they ally and NAP with every tribe who touches them out of fear they might get attacked and so yet again their own players are surrounded by things they can't noble so are just sitting there waiting to be nobled by better tribes/players, their biggest hoo rah was a war with a two member tribe so if that tells you anything.

SoA, I know literally nothing about these blokes other than OLY merged with TTN or something like that and they formed SoA, I believe they are NAP'd with just about every tribe on the map or at least all of the top 10, and I don't like their spread but they do have a large presence in the North/NorthEast so they pretty much control that, I will say that staying neutral can be a dangerous move in the long run.

DeletedUser

LOL is EEK/AOD if you know either of those tribes, i dunno about forged that merged into them.

Fence walkers like AWE/SoA remain a power as long as they are capable of tripping the scales, as soon as a tribe can handle them plus their existing hostiles, they usually die quickly.

DeletedUser

LOL is EEK/AOD if you know either of those tribes
AOD looks familiar I think I've seen that on the forum somewhere I haven't seen EEK before but I don't really know much about either group.

Fence walkers like AWE/SoA remain a power as long as they are capable of tripping the scales, as soon as a tribe can handle them plus their existing hostiles, they usually die quickly.
I don't see AWE changing their ways but I feel like SoA still has a chance to get off the fence and do something, I've never dealt with any SoA members myself so I don't know a whole lot about them other than their commitment to staying neutral of the world war that's pretty much taking place.

If you have any questions about the world or things that have taken place I might be able to answer them or give a plausible answer at the least, Though the diplomatic status of CrC will stay confidential unless I'm given permission to share that, which I don't see happening :p

DeletedUser825

You never know with member caps. CrC might hit 100 members and above soon. Depends on how I feel and right now I am not feeling to friendly :D As for the other tribes, what happens, happens. CrC holds a good standing in the south now we just need to move north. Which shouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser193

Let's see, to secure there main area, LOL would have to take out TIB,

I don't know much about LOL except that either they don't want to recruit a lot of players or not a lot of stronger players want to join them, not sure which and they're not in my area so I don't deal with them, but I don't see them taking out TIB unless TIB has a tribe meltdown and a lot of members quit.
The core TIB won't be going anywhere soon but the TIB around our main area who joined in a merge recently are dropping quick. They were pirates or something I can't remember. Before long the nw will be under LOL control.

DeletedUser1535

Its not going to be that easy Ez.. Some things are easy to say but hard to do. I wish you all the best tho..Im just a couple provinces to your north and maybe someday we will meet on the battlefield :D

DeletedUser193

I wish you the best as well basher and perhaps we will. I look forward to it :)

DeletedUser

You talking about the gaps on the map?
Or gaps in points?
I can throw up a BP one and you can see the gaps in BP if you want lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.