• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser825

It may be a bit early, but in my book it is never to early to start a top 5. It's to bad that tw2 tools hasn't caught up yet though..... Might post that map tomorrow if I remember how to post maps. On the first day spots in the top 5 are ever changing but two tribes stand out right now. The infamous TLI group, still run by Kain and TIB (forgot their name and I don't want to go back to look.) TLI is coming out on top so far, especially with their tribe level either crown boosted or heavy farmed, to level 13. TIB on the other hand is only at level 4..... coolnite did you have something to do with TLI's level? :p First day in and the playing field is already looking great. The other three so far are Crimson Crusaders, Order of the Black Knights, and MAFIA. We will see how long they last once BP goes down.

DeletedUser1260

Well it will show us, how each Tribe has recruited the first day GamingFreeeze :)

DeletedUser825

Well TLI has 30 members so far, Inglorious 24, and the rest are 20 members or lower. Crusaders is catching up to Inglorious and might overtake them by tonight. Then again all that matters is how tribes perform out of BP. Let's not forget LOL or Tokano's Champions who sit at rank 14. I have high hopes for them and any other veteran on the server. Build and conquer, vets. You know how. :D

DeletedUser1500

Crusaders isn't trying to compete for most members. Maybe a of the other tribes sitting lower on the rankings are thinking the same thing. It will start to shake out after BP ends.

DeletedUser1495

Tw2tools map for world 13 is online now by the way

DeletedUser825

Sweet I will make one Monday. My tribe is now at rank 5 overtaking Mafia. Everyone else is still in the top 5.

DeletedUser825

I apologize it was actually Order of the Black Knights that dropped out of the top five. Inglorious dropped to third, Crimson moved to second and Mafia is fourth.

DeletedUser1500

map_www_us13_32147035129a7c87eb00cc0276d71032_14573223833524.png

DeletedUser825

What, no one likes the East side of the map? That is quite funny :D

DeletedUser

Well, Walmart literally started in the central-east area before expanding to everywhere.

DeletedUser825

Everyone is still spread out pretty evenly as well. I wonder how this will change in a day. BP should be dropping soon..... What is it? One or two days?

DeletedUser825

Well this will be fun. I wonder who will triumph early? TLI already has a huge player base and Crimson seems to have a good standing. Not to sure about Inglorious.

DeletedUser825

Nice map, just one thing..... Please add gridlines next time.

DeletedUser1487

MIne drops March 9th. Super excited to rim those players around me lol

DeletedUser

map_www_us13_45e17b055bb047caa76c74fa1d14fb53_14576381747621.png
1st=Red
2nd=Blue
3rd=Green
4th=Yellow
5th=Lightblue? maybe TealBlue?

Status
Not open for further replies.