• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well really 4-5 is more of a member thing in my eyes with almost double the members as the latter they better have a decent amount more points or they would really suck at this game.
1-2 I can't say much there as we're always taking villages and lose like maybe 1 village to every 10+ taken we're just an aggressive group who responds quickly and likes growing, I don't know how well TIB is doing on that front but I know they have some solid cool blokes and some solid active players so I won't talk them down at all.

DeletedUser479

Prince Alucard thanks for your great maps. I happen to stumble across where the MODERATORS are playing and what tribe they are in :eek:

Could not have said this any better :)

I will continue to allow my team play worlds. Many do play under other names as well.
I found you do I get a prize?

DeletedUser825

Your maps are better than mine.... wait a minute I forgot how to post them.... but seriously great maps. When will you be posting another?

DeletedUser

Your maps are better than mine.... wait a minute I forgot how to post them.... but seriously great maps. When will you be posting another?

I just posted one today I think (long day for me lol) it's on page 6 I believe.

DeletedUser

Well actually it says it was posted yesterday but been so busy this weekend everyday since friday seems to have ran together for me so I wouldn't doubt it, lol

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 7.JPG Top 5 BP Tribes 4.JPG
map_www_us13_642f8b397a3e7809e23322ee3c68c236_14600557682240.png

DeletedUser465

Basher was cleared a few days ago, idk what he thinks he's bragging about.

DeletedUser1535

LOL.. When was i ever cleared my friend? I can already tell you are just trying to stir up some trouble so i will kill you with kindness..Have a nice day you fuzzy little jigglypuff... :D

DeletedUser

There might be a change to the top 5 in my next update in two days.
It will be a tribe dropping out of the top 5 with a tribe that hasn't been in the top 5 in quite a few updates taking their place, but we'll see if they can hold that spot in time for my next update.

DeletedUser1535

Thx Prince i appreciate your updates.. much love xoxoxoxo

DeletedUser

Thx Prince i appreciate your updates.. much love xoxoxoxo

Thanks I appreciate that!
I'll try to keep them coming, tw2 tools updated already but I'll still wait till Monday before revealing the new top 5 map, as a lot can happen in a weekend.

DeletedUser

nice maps prince, displaying CrC's dominance rather nicely ;)

Hahaha Thanks!
I try and stay as unbiased as possible on the forum though when doing my normal commentary, can't be biased or unbiased when making the map though, as my bias or lack there of can't change the layout :D

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 8.JPG Top 5 BP Tribes 5.JPG
map_www_us13_28530f1447919d83f9da622bf359e7e6_14604913027147.png

This time since we have an older top 5 tribe who has made their way back into the top 5.
So to commemorate this occasion I decided to do a little Q&A with the leaders of the current top 5 tribes, unfortunately a couple of them decided not to do this, and one of the two refused to even respond at all.

I asked them to give me their opinions on these subjects or to just give me their opinions on something random of their choosing,

#1: What do you think of the current top 5 tribes?

#2: What do you think about the current status of w13?

#3: What do you think about the leaders of the Top 5 Tribes?

#4: Or just random thoughts you want to express about any and all of these?

So we'll work our way down from the first to respond to the last to decline.

Coming from MAFIA (TLI) we have their leader FriskyPharaoh who was the first to respond and did so quickly and very classy.:p
Frisky Response 1.JPG Frisky Response 2.JPG

Well said Frisky, your tribe can be proud of those responses.

Next we have M4cGuyv3rUSMC from Crimson Crusaders (CrC), who agreed to do the Q&A first but responded second after I remembered I forgot to actually ask him the questions in the Q&A (My Bad :() His response is how to say...Short and to the point, as I would expect from a Marine.
Macs Response.JPG

And a very tactical response, well said Mac, your tribe would expect nothing less.

Next we have BigPoppaPop from Sons of Ares (SoA) Who would have responded sooner but was busy at the time of me asking him to participate in the Q&A so he responded the third quickest.
Bigs Response.JPG

An honorable and respectable response, from the leader of Sons of Ares.

Now the leader of Shock and Awe (AWE) JJR15 did agree to take the Q&A even though he did admit to never going on this forum but then never gave his answers to it and after waiting this long I decided to go ahead without him.

The leader of The Inglorious Basterds (TIB) motown21 sadly never responded to any of my messages so has been left out of this.

I hope everyone enjoys this update to the Top 5 Tribes thread for usw13 I will most likely not do another one this big again for some time so don't get used to this :p the rest will most likely just be the usual rankings and maps.

Cheers!:D

DeletedUser1500

Good read...I sense a man crush going between 2 players though. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.